• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:18 AM

In my opinion here is the best varient of movie making from your demo. Maybe this method requires more time then using Fraps, but it deserves it. I have tested different settings with Fraps, but the quality of AVI uploaded to YOUTUBE turns out not good, i think mainly due to Fraps technology:

1. From fraps.com "If you are recording a movie with Fraps there can be a noticable impact on the game. This is due to all the extra work involved in saving the screen data to disk." My FPS was 2.5x less with Fraps running in capture mode.

2. From fraps.com "The AVI filesize is big because there isn’t enough time to encode the movie while the game is running. The movie frames are slightly compressed, but still require a large amount of disk space due to the high resolutions. Once you have finished capturing you should convert the saved AVI into one of the popular compressed movie formats such as mpeg or divx. Recommended programs for doing this are tmpgenc (Tsunami Mpeg Encoder), and VirtualDub." So when you compress Fraps AVI movies you loose your original quality, + when you upload a file to YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE convert it and compress it once again, so the quality is just so bad after 2 compressions... That is why i personaly think below method is quite better:

Especially HD CSS movies of this guy are very qualitative.
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#2 OffereBeria

OffereBeria

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

Looking for some basic movie making software.

Nothing fancy, just something where I can through a number of videos onto a disk, maybe look through the disk like tiered folders then.

Being able to splice scenes together would be handy too, any recommendations? Never done this before..

#3 Juice

Juice

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

Thank you, its very helpful :)

Posted Image

One Shot - One Kill - No Luck - Just Skill

R4MB0.___# aka Juice

#4 LeNNy

LeNNy

One of us

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

For the best movie effects, use Sony Vegas, its difficult, but it has some great futures!
Oldsco' Setti & CSS Playah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users