SyrinXeno's Content

There have been 567 items by SyrinXeno (Search limited from 18-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#71821 "Marioc admin abuse" post

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 August 2012 - 11:48 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Just play your game don't insult anyone and everything will be OK.

Funny you say that, because I see you insulting other players a lot. If you use bad language yourself, don't be surprised when other players insult you back. You are 17 now, you should be able to cope with the fact that somebody calls you a noob. Banning regulars (repeteadly?) for that is unacceptable.

If it's true that you deleted the topics about you, it really seems like admin abuse. If you don't like the bad reputation resulting due to such topics, don't cause them the be created in the first place.

By the way, should someone be interested I still have a demo of him banning a (maybe accidental) teamflasher and then banning another regular (Swift) for "arguing" with him. I think it was just 5 minutes, but still ... Marioc, you are admin to help the servers to a better gaming experience, not to ban people you don't like. Ignore the haters, help the noobs, and treat other regulars with respect!

#71830 "Marioc admin abuse" post

Posted by SyrinXeno on 16 August 2012 - 09:00 AM in Setti CS:S servers

http://www2.zshare.ma/dyiw9f03mc86 Tick 7000

#80008 "You got fragged"

Posted by SyrinXeno on 25 November 2012 - 12:59 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Video supposed to show css skills or editing skills?

Neither. It doesn't show CS:S skills, as it's faked (no real gameplay, magger and skuLL stood there on purpose), and it doesn't show editing skills because it was just a quick edit.

But nice position, didn't know a wallbang was possible there! How did you find out? :o

#61296 15 years old admin ( Hale Caesar )

Posted by SyrinXeno on 07 February 2012 - 09:33 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Can't read ... too big ... Oo

#61442 15 years old admin ( Hale Caesar )

Posted by SyrinXeno on 08 February 2012 - 07:47 PM in Setti CS:S servers

And don`t ban regular players.

I don't agree. Ban anyone that cheats, doesn't matter if he is a regular that started cheating or a noob that cheats. Of course you have to be 100% sure, if you shouldn't dare, post ban request anyway.

#75840 2 Kills

Posted by SyrinXeno on 19 October 2012 - 06:21 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Why the fuck do you record it with your phone? Link to demo please.

#70585 2 nd record of setti

Posted by SyrinXeno on 16 July 2012 - 04:34 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Sry Marioc i just made a mistake, not gonna spam..

nah fuck it. I had a bad day. sorry.

You seem to have quite a lot of bad days :confused:

#70480 2 nd record of setti

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 July 2012 - 12:46 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

I think my personal best on Setti servers was 67-2. Would have been better, if not all had left because of my ownage. Al1 posted the picture somewhere on forum.

Nice score though.

#40841 6kill pistol round

Posted by SyrinXeno on 12 June 2011 - 09:21 AM in Videos, demos and other clips

I have to say a few things about this:
First of all, things sure must have changed since the opening of the server, there also is a group of good players playing on Pub #2, as well as there are noobs at Setti server 1.
Secondly, it's no surprise if you as well-experienced pros play all together in one team against yet noobs:

<!-- m -->http://css.setti.inf...e_dust20034.jpg<!-- m -->

Sculder joined after the first couple rounds so he didn't quite get to the full speed.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sure you might want to own together, still some balance wouldn't hurt...

But to a certain extent I have to admit that apparently more good players play at Setti server 1. I recently also had a score of 77-13 @ Pub #2 ;)
Although I haven't played at Setti server 1 a lot yet (still had scores of about 30-5 there). I think I'm going to play more often on Setti 1 in the future (yes, also at evening hours ^^)

#40803 6kill pistol round

Posted by SyrinXeno on 11 June 2011 - 09:53 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

6 kills is not really "strange" at first round. 8-10 would be good. But funny at all how you take them from behind ;)

I've killed 8 once in pistol round, but don't know if it's my best ;)

@ Pirate Knifer (who didn't use his knife to kill them from behind ^^):
Why do those who are killed fade away/disappear, instead of dieing normally?

#61674 9-2-2012 update

Posted by SyrinXeno on 10 February 2012 - 05:53 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

Finally the radar bug has been fixed!

#88144 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 10 May 2013 - 04:42 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

If you guys want you can have some of my demos for creating a Setti movie. I still have 32 demos of the good old (and new) Setti times, in which I kind of pwn everybody :P
Up to 8 kill streak, Triple and double kills, sick wallbangs, aimbot-like (even 180°) flickshots, just tell me what you want, I'll upload the demos including Ticks and short description in file names.

WARNING: Some of these demos are really unbelievable, and could even to a skilled player look like cheats. Obviously they are not, so watch with caution.

;)

#88488 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 May 2013 - 11:06 AM in Videos, demos and other clips

If you guys want you can have some of my demos for creating a Setti movie. I still have 32 demos of the good old (and new) Setti times, in which I kind of pwn everybody :P
Up to 8 kill streak, Triple and double kills, sick wallbangs, aimbot-like (even 180°) flickshots, just tell me what you want, I'll upload the demos including Ticks and short description in file names.

WARNING: Some of these demos are really unbelievable, and could even to a skilled player look like cheats. Obviously they are not, so watch with caution.

;)

You're an idiot, fact. You still believe people here are buying your bull shit story. Even my grandma is rofling at your idiocy. This community was and always will be cheaters haven, so think again, before you try to sell a fishy tales to others cheaters.

Haha, haters gonna hate  B) (Greets to your granny!)

I can only imagine the shitstorm by my (noob) haters for some of these audacious frags :P

#88322 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 13 May 2013 - 10:44 AM in Videos, demos and other clips

What if you split the project and each one of you take care a part? I mean, one of you will take care the intro, another one the conclusion and another one the main clip. In this way you will not have too much work. And if you finish with the intro and the conclusion, you can help with the main video so to make it bigger. What do you think?

That could be very difficult to manage. Each artist has his very own style and level, maybe uses a different movie config, different programs or effects. Putting clips together that don't fit could result in a crappy looking movie, if there aren't enough arrangements made among each other. 
I'd rather suggest creating several shorter clips/movies, 1 per artist. (And maybe the best clip(s) will be chosen)

#88295 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 12 May 2013 - 06:15 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Haha the warning!! :D

Well, i would like the 8 kill streak (we would make a fast motion there if it takes long till the 8th kill), a wallbang, an AimBot like kill (or jumpshot if you have :D) and a flickshot. (^^,)

So, basically everything? ^^

Didn't keep a lot of demos of my jumpshots, but I found at least one with it in the description.

Syrin, what do you mean with triple/double kill? Triple kill with one shot? :D

Of course ;)

Who am I supposed to send my demos to? Maybe add me on Skype for sending? Don't really want everybody to have access to them, as they can easily be misinterpreted.

#66748 About ... my old behavior

Posted by SyrinXeno on 30 April 2012 - 08:20 PM in Offtopic

Somehow I also missed my name in the list ...

#46024 Actually anyone can post here

Posted by SyrinXeno on 26 July 2011 - 01:41 PM in Ghetto - Unregistered users

@ IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT
Start a new thread. This topic is about this board.
:P

#42235 Admin abuse.

Posted by SyrinXeno on 22 June 2011 - 01:15 PM in Ban / unban requests

I've also had an encounter with OficirNiko in which he abused his rights. He banned a noob because he didn't plant the bomb.

#42769 Admin abuse.

Posted by SyrinXeno on 25 June 2011 - 12:32 PM in Ban / unban requests

I was there too, it was at custom maps server, and he somehow banned longer than limited admins usually can, just for not planting the bomb. Is he some sort of almost headadmin and also allowed to do such things, or what?

Maybe u understand me wrong. I was trying to say that I was banned there twice for been a noob.

Perp is full admin and he's actions make server more playable for the rest of those who don't like to play against or with noobs.

Yes, perp is headadmin and allowed to do so. But OficirNiko isn't headadmin, and banned noobs on another server than Setti server 1.

#42750 Admin abuse.

Posted by SyrinXeno on 25 June 2011 - 10:25 AM in Ban / unban requests

I saw a demo where he banned a player, just because he didnt plant the bomb... -> i don´t think that not-planting-the-bomb counts as cheating

setti #1 is unique server.

Banning player for been a noob is setti#1 daily practice, believe me, i been there twice. :wacko:

bananed by perp's ban hammer.

I was there too, it was at custom maps server, and he somehow banned longer than limited admins usually can, just for not planting the bomb. Is he some sort of almost headadmin and also allowed to do such things, or what?

#42781 Admin abuse.

Posted by SyrinXeno on 25 June 2011 - 02:29 PM in Ban / unban requests

And longer than for 2 hours if i got it right?

C+1 (="Affirmative/Roger that") ^^

Here is the link to his other admin abuse.

#54102 Admin Al1 du wickser

Posted by SyrinXeno on 07 November 2011 - 09:23 AM in Ghetto - Unregistered users

I not have his steam id. Posted Image

So post ban request anyway, with link to demo. Headadmins can find out the SteamID.

#39483 Admin Application

Posted by SyrinXeno on 31 May 2011 - 09:28 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I also was there when it happened, and it kind of disturbed me too what Bboy wrote ... but (maybe as well as Ruppert) I didn't see what the other person wrote.
Still, you are not supposed to mention your admin rights, just ignore him or insult him, doesn't matter, but don't brag or whatever, don't intimidate him by telling you are an admin.

#36116 Admin Application

Posted by SyrinXeno on 07 May 2011 - 07:14 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Probably one of the best applications I have ever read, very long and detailed. Although you still made some mistakes, it is obvious that you know English very well, and since there is a wide Russian community on Setti servers, multilingual persons are always welcome.
Having experience with being an admin furthermore qualifies you, as well as your self-described commitment to a critical view on reputed hackers and a friendly attitude towards other players and newbies.
After all, quite promising ... but ...

Having only played 2 weeks on Setti servers is, at least according to my opinion, not enough to become admin. I haven't seen or noticed you on a server yet, and PsychoStats don't list you yet on any server (which doesn't mean you haven't been playing, I'm also not listed on every server  :blink: )
Still I hope you will have patience and be online a lot, and maybe later become admin.

Anyway, I'm not the one to decide whether you are granted admin rights or not, it's just my personal opinion.
Greetings, SyrinXeno.

#39773 Admin Application

Posted by SyrinXeno on 02 June 2011 - 11:32 AM in Setti CS:S servers

with great power, comes great responsibility... Spiderman

Stealer ^^