SyrinXeno's Content

There have been 567 items by SyrinXeno (Search limited from 06-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#97030 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 02 May 2015 - 01:55 PM in Ban / unban requests

"DeH4Nk" STEAM_1:0:1045361402 obvious wh

just now main server de_inferno

Banned.

#96959 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 19 April 2015 - 12:57 PM in Ban / unban requests

"pon4ik@" STEAM_1:0:1477406672 wh

just now main server de_dust2 + previous 2 maps (de_dust2 + de_inferno)

Banned.

Same guy: Link

#96958 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 19 April 2015 - 12:15 PM in Ban / unban requests

"Blackberry Handcraft [UA]" STEAM_1:0:1809223533 obvious wallhack

just now main server de_inferno

Banned.

#96880 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 05 April 2015 - 11:19 AM in Ban / unban requests

"Winners_ZaNyT;a" STEAM_1:0:637591420 wh and more
de_mirage few moments ago on main server

Banned.

#96817 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 31 March 2015 - 03:08 PM in Ban / unban requests

"YouNotMyFriend" STEAM_1:0:1417718212
obvious wallhack, just now on Main server de_aztec

Banned.

#96737 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 08 March 2015 - 04:45 PM in Ban / unban requests

Here's the demolink should you want to check it: http://pong.setti.in...erver__128_.dem

#96735 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 08 March 2015 - 03:45 PM in Ban / unban requests

"I'm Different" STEAM_1:0:448171753 wh aim-assistance (not 100%, pretty sure though)
Do you need a link to the demo for every ban now? How long does it take to upload?
few minutes ago on de_ali on main csgo server

Banned.

#96624 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 02 March 2015 - 12:47 PM in Ban / unban requests

CS:GO main server just now, de_piranesi

"sick :3" STEAM_1:0:1455275486 wh
"pyiii86ddd" STEAM_1:0:1005428730 wh (at least for first kill of the round)
"NFG" STEAM_1:0:258196851 wh

some also had skincheats or something like that, could only ban 1, the other to left after first ban instantly

man, the servers surely are flooded ... can't play there without having to spectate 1 hour -.-

Banned.

#96623 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 02 March 2015 - 12:20 PM in Ban / unban requests

"нагибка:D" STEAM_1:0:1081018884 WH, probably aimbot/trigger too
"GARLIC" STEAM_1:0:715519465 WH, aimbot

Just now on CS:GO de_villa on custom maps server

Banned.

#95937 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 03 January 2015 - 02:00 AM in Ban / unban requests

"h3h3 zu dreist lol" STEAM_1:0:100288764
"nickyó" STEAM_1:0:99271469

Seemed to be trying to find out who's the better wallhacker. CS:GO server just now.

Banned.

#95698 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by SyrinXeno on 25 December 2014 - 08:13 PM in Ban / unban requests

"Flusha" STEAM_1:0:1720806161
obvious wallhack @ CS:GO 1 hour ago

Yes, the cheat detector is back ;)

Banned.

#93003 Free L4D2 Copy!!!

Posted by SyrinXeno on 26 December 2013 - 05:15 PM in Gaming discussion

L4D2 Setti server incoming? :P

#89819 css setti custom maps

Posted by SyrinXeno on 26 June 2013 - 05:25 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Very nice video! :D
I surely miss the old times :)

#89535 How do i fix this?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 18 June 2013 - 08:41 AM in Gaming discussion

"Headadmins" these days  :facepalm:

By the way, you are playing with "r_3dsky 1". Unless you execute "r_3dsky 0" everytime you start CS:S (for example with an autoexec.cfg), the setting won't apply. 

#89469 CS:S frag movie -2013-

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 June 2013 - 09:09 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Some good frags, some awesome flickshots, but ...

Nice selfbust M4Andreas -.-

At 2:12 it's easy to see that you are playing with ambient occlusion, which is considered to be cheating (not only in ESL)!

ESL rules excerpt:

If you play with ambient occlusion, it will be punished as Cheating!!

Punishment will be given regardless of whether the script/binding is executed via external hardware or software.

Go to your graphic card driver settings and deactivate it  :facepalm:

#89162 Dilemmas

Posted by SyrinXeno on 31 May 2013 - 09:54 PM in Gaming discussion

My current headset is a 5 € one. After i tested a much more expensive 5.1 Logitech one of a friend of mine once, i can say that i could here footsteps, reloading and other sounds from longer distance.

EDIT:

And of course there was a big difference of sound quality.

The distance at which you are able to hear sounds doesn't change with a different sound card. It's predestined in the game engine. When you are playing with your cheap headset, the sounds in the distance are still there, but they mix with all other sounds, they are less loud and distinctive and you can't tell that they are actually there. Not the reach of the sound changes, but the distance at which you are able to distinguish these far steps from for example your own. 

#89158 Dilemmas

Posted by SyrinXeno on 31 May 2013 - 08:20 PM in Gaming discussion

I have similar settings to your's Ellanios, just try to find the setting that fits you the most.

And no, getting a different sound card will not increase the distance from which you are (theoretically) able to hear footsteps.

Surround sound is very helpful in CS:S, as it helps you to be able to tell where exactly a sound comes from (without seeing an enemy on the screen, I can pretty accurately move the crosshair to the enemy's head in one move thanks to it). Surround sound headsets often come with an onboard sound card, so maybe think about getting a good headset instead of a new soundcard.

As to correct Silent Sniper properly: Only the soundquality may change, so you will get more distinctive sounds and could be able to (physically) hear a coming enemy earlier. 

(No warranty, someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

#88792 Is this our mOE?? O.o

Posted by SyrinXeno on 20 May 2013 - 06:56 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

No.

Pretty sick frags ;)
Especially liked the 2nd frag @ 1:52 ... and a few more ^^

#88488 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 May 2013 - 11:06 AM in Videos, demos and other clips

If you guys want you can have some of my demos for creating a Setti movie. I still have 32 demos of the good old (and new) Setti times, in which I kind of pwn everybody :P
Up to 8 kill streak, Triple and double kills, sick wallbangs, aimbot-like (even 180°) flickshots, just tell me what you want, I'll upload the demos including Ticks and short description in file names.

WARNING: Some of these demos are really unbelievable, and could even to a skilled player look like cheats. Obviously they are not, so watch with caution.

;)

You're an idiot, fact. You still believe people here are buying your bull shit story. Even my grandma is rofling at your idiocy. This community was and always will be cheaters haven, so think again, before you try to sell a fishy tales to others cheaters.

Haha, haters gonna hate  B) (Greets to your granny!)

I can only imagine the shitstorm by my (noob) haters for some of these audacious frags :P

#88322 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 13 May 2013 - 10:44 AM in Videos, demos and other clips

What if you split the project and each one of you take care a part? I mean, one of you will take care the intro, another one the conclusion and another one the main clip. In this way you will not have too much work. And if you finish with the intro and the conclusion, you can help with the main video so to make it bigger. What do you think?

That could be very difficult to manage. Each artist has his very own style and level, maybe uses a different movie config, different programs or effects. Putting clips together that don't fit could result in a crappy looking movie, if there aren't enough arrangements made among each other. 
I'd rather suggest creating several shorter clips/movies, 1 per artist. (And maybe the best clip(s) will be chosen)

#88295 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 12 May 2013 - 06:15 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Haha the warning!! :D

Well, i would like the 8 kill streak (we would make a fast motion there if it takes long till the 8th kill), a wallbang, an AimBot like kill (or jumpshot if you have :D) and a flickshot. (^^,)

So, basically everything? ^^

Didn't keep a lot of demos of my jumpshots, but I found at least one with it in the description.

Syrin, what do you mean with triple/double kill? Triple kill with one shot? :D

Of course ;)

Who am I supposed to send my demos to? Maybe add me on Skype for sending? Don't really want everybody to have access to them, as they can easily be misinterpreted.

#88144 A Setti Video-Clip

Posted by SyrinXeno on 10 May 2013 - 04:42 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

If you guys want you can have some of my demos for creating a Setti movie. I still have 32 demos of the good old (and new) Setti times, in which I kind of pwn everybody :P
Up to 8 kill streak, Triple and double kills, sick wallbangs, aimbot-like (even 180°) flickshots, just tell me what you want, I'll upload the demos including Ticks and short description in file names.

WARNING: Some of these demos are really unbelievable, and could even to a skilled player look like cheats. Obviously they are not, so watch with caution.

;)

#87399 FUNNY VIDEOS

Posted by SyrinXeno on 28 April 2013 - 10:06 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

I don't know if it's been posted here before, but this one is still fucking epic :D

#85877 Do you think i cheat?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 27 March 2013 - 09:58 PM in Offtopic

Come again when you have headadmins and half of limited admins thinking you cheat and posting failbusts on youtube  B)

Pff, wannabe ^^

#84989 Funny Pictures

Posted by SyrinXeno on 05 March 2013 - 10:53 AM in Offtopic

I can't delete posts anymore? Double post edited ...