SyrinXeno's Content

There have been 567 items by SyrinXeno (Search limited from 22-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56319 zBlock installed on main server

Posted by SyrinXeno on 05 December 2011 - 08:56 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I think enabling zb_fadetoblack only makes your screen and sound fade when dieing, after that you are able to spectate again. Who you spectate is a normal serverside option, and changing it to spectate team only is a bad idea, since admins as well as anyone else who might report cheaters need to be able to spectate all.

Restricting connections to only one per IP adress also is stupid, there are players playing in the same network and thus having the same IP, why shouldn't they be able to join the servers? As if having the same IP adress automatically means they are ghosting.

Thanks for installing zBlock, was a good idea ;).

#47452 Why is Pub RUS empty?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 12 August 2011 - 10:42 AM in Setti CS:S servers

It's a shame, you simply can't play at RUSetti anymore ... well, against 1 bot, because no1 is online ... and this only due to patch v37?
And all other servers got emptier too, except for Pub#3 (but only de_dust2 is freakin' boring!).

Is this a problem that can (and will) be fixed?

#49099 Why is Pub RUS empty?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 05 September 2011 - 12:19 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I suppose it's empty, because its OFFLINE?
No seriously, why doesn't RUSetti appear in my list anymore? I was playing yesterday at night, while suddendly apparently everyone had a disconnect because the server shut down. Are the stats going to be saved? And most importantly, when is it going to be online again?

#75699 why im banned ??

Posted by SyrinXeno on 17 October 2012 - 09:38 PM in Gaming discussion

1.Reason whacking from the begin

2.Demo http://css.setti.inf...28-de_dust2.dem

3.Ticks from the begin (2000 he said to boogie (Serbian language) "begin the door", and 2500 "in the left corner" 2700 he didn't check the left corner, because he knows that the guy left from there and he kills him at 2800 like a looking though the door.
The 2 rush, around 12000 the second kill was a whacking too for me(maybe this isn't good proof)
The 3 rush, around 14000 he throws a grenade and he didn't check the guy who was there(maybe this looks more like a rh))
So i think this is good reason for your ban, also your ban is from yesarday because i didn't watched you, i just banned you when you join in the server.

If you guys thinks that this is good reason ban him

1. How should he have checked behind the door, he didn't even get to go out because he was killed before. The kill itself doesn't necessarily have to be wallhack, he aimed too far to the right and then adjusted. Can't comment on what he says, maybe it was a suggestion? Definitely weird though, if it is what you claim he said (But you said the wrong language?).
2. A little strange how he wanted to aim for the 2nd kill from the beginning, but again, no real proof.
3. Just bad gameplay that he didn't check for the guy he threw the nade after. The terrorist could have killed him.

Tick 15000: Strange how he stops shortly before killilng kNx, but it could have been a stop for peeking he just did a little too late.

Overall permanent ban seems premature.

#50339 Why banned ??????????????

Posted by SyrinXeno on 19 September 2011 - 10:28 AM in Ban / unban requests

... The banning process is manual and tedious, meaning that I may have screwed up a few copy-paste, hopefully not too many.

I just checked the demo, in no way this is aimbot or norecoil, Renegad3 doesn't cheat!
SteamID from ban request: "Renegad3" STEAM_0:0:628367123

@Renegad3, still post all the above mentioned information.

#50312 Why banned ??????????????

Posted by SyrinXeno on 18 September 2011 - 08:54 PM in Ban / unban requests

Renegad3, please make sure you post all this information:

1) Approximate date/time of ban
2) Server name
3) Map name
4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com)
6) Nick when you got banned
7) Admin's name who banned you

Maybe you only have been banned temporarily, try again after at least 2 hours have passed.

#58562 why ban me

Posted by SyrinXeno on 05 January 2012 - 03:44 PM in Ban / unban requests

Why do you have multiple accounts? (http://css.setti.inf...ubstep-ukf-aut/)
Cpt.Fuuck is a very active regular/computer noob. I'm impressed he found out how to create a topic and so on ^^ ... anyway, should probably be unbanned.

#45377 Whose is this ?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 19 July 2011 - 11:29 AM in Offtopic

#40215 What's wrong with Setti?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 06 June 2011 - 11:52 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Something has to be wrong with Setti, yesterday I couln't connect to css.setti.info at all, and this seems to happen quite often recently, sometimes for a few hours, yesterday the whole day.
Am only I having this problem, or everybody? Why does it happen, is Setti overstrained?

#40292 What's wrong with Setti?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 07 June 2011 - 01:58 PM in Setti CS:S servers

So it's explained why Psychostats didn't work, I guess it was the same problem with the demos?

But what's the problem with Setti homepage being unavailable that often? This morning I again wasn't able to connect. Sometimes it's just very slow, I can make it as far as into the forum, but as soon as I click on a topic or notification, the connection times out. I doubt that it's a problem of my connection, since every other website works fine for me. Is this also going to be fixed?

#40024 What's wrong with Setti?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 03 June 2011 - 06:43 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Last time I was seen on Setti server 1 was on 2011-05-31 @ 15:24 ... I played there yesterday, today, maybe also some other day ... but that's on all servers, no psychostats seem to work!

#40801 What's wrong with Setti?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 11 June 2011 - 09:47 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Great!

Still, my other question hasn't been answered yet: Why is the Setti homepage unaccessable that often? (today again shortly)
Is this also going to be fixed?

#40143 What's wrong with Setti?

Posted by SyrinXeno on 04 June 2011 - 05:31 PM in Setti CS:S servers

As for the stats i am only gonna show you this http://css.setti.inf...r.php?id=124515
The guy did almost 1000 kills in 10 minutes...!!!I loled the first time i saw it

Haha, I also loled ^^
But it really isn't possible, has to be some bug, or could it really have been hacked?

But seriously, something has to be wrong ... btw, my psychostats have been updated to 3th of June on Setti server 1, but on no other server ... at least we can say now it still counts but maybe is just late with updating?
And I also wanted to report hackers, but with no demo uploaded ...

... And who's that porov?

#66385 We need more admins at GO4CSS

Posted by SyrinXeno on 20 April 2012 - 03:16 PM in Suggestions

As for now: try voteban.

#75028 vote about eklik SyrinXeno

Posted by SyrinXeno on 09 October 2012 - 10:03 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I actually played against sliNK once in a mix, when he was playing for SNOGARD. Did a nice noscope on him. B)

#75144 vote about eklik SyrinXeno

Posted by SyrinXeno on 10 October 2012 - 07:02 PM in Setti CS:S servers

, doesn't look like cheat to me

Did you expected Turtle & Syrin to make a Syrin bust movie? :lol:

Actually, we might be doing something similar in the future ...
I still have a LOT of demos of me owning the crap out of Setti servers, which would surely look like hacks to even some skilled players :P
And I'm not just talking about wallhack-like moments, a few kills really look a bit like aimbot xD
I don't know how to make decent videos out of demos, but maybe Turtle will do it sometime.

#74996 vote about eklik SyrinXeno

Posted by SyrinXeno on 09 October 2012 - 06:08 PM in Setti CS:S servers

It should stay private, so everybody who is scared can vote too.
However I encourage every honest person to stand to his/her opinion and share it with us, tell which cheats I use, how I use them, and maybe even include a demo with Ticks (not a deceptive youtube video).
As I noticed, most haters don't want explanations or proof that I don't cheat, it's comforting for them to explain my kills/scores saying I cheat, hence they won't accept reasonable arguments. But should someone be looking for an explanation for a certain situation or something like that, I'll gladly try to clear it up. Just PM me.

Oh, and ... Join eKLiK Fan group on steam for Tips and Tricks! :P

#55175 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 18 November 2011 - 11:38 PM in Setti CS:S servers

All right, this thread is getting ridiculously long.

Some players that I respect have made it known to me that they were unconvinced that he cheats. So, it is not impossible that I have made a mistake, although I am confident that I haven't. In order to put a temporary end to this mess, I thus "officially" agree to unban SyrinXeno, but I reiterate my opinion that he is dirty and will be caught sooner or later.

As SyrinX himself said, many experienced players will be able to spec on server 1 and judge for themselves.  New complains are thus sure to be heard soon.

Thanks. It's never easy to admit mistakes, although you kind of are not doing this, but to be unbanned by you was what I was going for.

I'm also sure complaints will keep coming, because my (to you) "weird" playstyle isn't going to change, and with everyone spectating me now and watching my demos, the chances are high there will soon be another compilation of some nice kills by me. To everyone: just make sure you post demolinks and Ticks instead of making useless videos.

See you on the servers, peace out.

#54970 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 16 November 2011 - 10:22 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I said I heard the ladder, not one sound, and to be honest I can't remember every time I killed someone and how, so let me put it that way: I heard something. And after I killed Orion, I think I didn't even bargain for another enemy, but I saw him and he fled to the right. At that point, I knew someone was to the right or he went down, I threw a nade and checked to the right where the chance of meeting an enemy was higher than to the left, and after having peaked in already, I would have been shot in the back anyway, so turning to check the corner now would be futile. To be honest, I never encountered 3 enemies coming up the ladder, and in my opinion checking left in this situation would be just plain stupid. If you know someone is in there but you don't know where, it wouldn't be, but if you know someone is to the right, it would be.
You mean right after that when I look down? I shortly looked down to see if I can still see the one fleeing, but I didn't so I immediately went back, why should I stay there any longer?. Also you can see his hand, but I think it was the shortly looking down thing.

Concerning the nade kill: as I already said, I wasn't flashed, I killed the first and saw the 2nd run behind the corner, checking right again would be the better decision, since there already was a fight (another ct died there) and a third person there would have shot at him. I'm just trying to explain it, I didn't think that at this point, but I decided to look right, and I still think the chances in this situation for another enemy were higher to the right. After that the round was already over ... or did you mean another point? Post ticks to prevent misunderstandings.

How was it lucky timing, I didn't hit him. I managed several wallbangs on Setti already, why don't you complain about them?

I think you mean de_tuscan, and I'm not at head level of a crouching target, I'm somewhere in between both ... not because I want to have the shortest way in both cases and I know I would be faster to react, but because I'm not a world series pro, and I also do mistakes (I guess this one was caused because I was coming from a higher level than the next position an enemy could be at).

Neither Zbang nor you play a lot with me, how can you say something like that. How often have we played together, like 4 times?

I don't mean to offend you Lemming, but you said you have been playing CS:S for 5 or more years now ... I couldn't tell, because you simply don't play like that. I play this game for 1 year now, and I'm able to compete with most of you. It is sad that you can't trust me, but it's your decision.

Btw, quite fair of you: *DEAD* Lemming grrrrrrrrrumpy :  i personnally believe he is dodgy
Lemming grrrrrrrrrumpy :  although the videos are not completely convincing

#54813 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 November 2011 - 12:34 PM in Setti CS:S servers

It's funny how you all instantly think it's with hacks, as soon as you see a youtube video ... it's on youtube, so it has to be true, right? But you all thought I wallhack before, so it's no surprise.
Orion please post proper demolinks, so those in charge can make up their mind.
Since you all others already made up yours, I won't bother explaining it to you but only to headadmins.

#55041 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 17 November 2011 - 05:58 PM in Setti CS:S servers

But I wash myself regularly :(

Seriously now, where do you still find any evidence, I explained everything. If I watch all your demos, use r_drawothermodels 2 to playback them, with settings like removing shadows, cut the parts I need and upload it on youtube, you will also look like a cheater! Anyone would, but does it prove anything? I offered you to make a live gameplay video of me, to show you that I'm just a rather good player, but you wouldn't accept it. So why should I have to prove that I don't cheat when it's not even proven I do? Didn't I play long enough on Setti, ban and report enough cheaters and made clear how I feel about them, to be treated with a little more respect and "trust"?

The fairest would be to unban me yourself Lemming. Let me play on Main server and bring you the "smoking gun" evidence you need, even though I know it won't happen. I can live with not playing with you, just kick me in that case, but don't make another headadmin rectify your mistake and maybe admit that you banned too early due to the false image a not veridic youtube video gave you.

#55097 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 18 November 2011 - 10:40 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Ops..... Syrinxeno has forgotten that he was flashed??????
but he heard someone breathing out there and Bang!!!! :thumbsup:

lol Al1, you don't ever get it, do you? Youtube videos prove nothing at all, write demolink and ticks or just stfu!
This is a position in the map I'm almost every time at, and if at all, it might prove I can either find the window or a certain position blindly by now, or that I can get lucky as well. If you keep on searching every demo I've played in, you will also find parts where I kill people through smoke, wanna cut it out of context and post a video about them? I can also send you demos where it looks like aim, I still don't have any hacks, but at least you could make more meaningless videos. Of coure you'd have to cut out all the times I try shooting when flashed or through smoke and dont hit someone ...
It's a little odd that I zoom another time, but maybe I saw someone before getting flashed whom you can't see in your low quality video.
I don't remember the incident anymore. But this is not my clan tag, are you faking these videos?

#54940 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 16 November 2011 - 03:05 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Al1 can write English without mistakes? I don't think so, Mr. copy + paste. (http://www.fact-arch...a_public_server)
Besides, it's not very significant. I never said I'm a pro and my temper changes when I "die repeatedly in especially frustrating ways" (-> ragequit).

@Phoenix: As teehee already said, you can clearly hear them running, and I even mess up the prefiring. I don't know how this should prove anything.

@Irgendjemand: A video won't convince anybody. They will continue flaming and say "Ok, he turned his wh off for the video and now cheats again.".

@b00bs: How to check the demo without radio? I couldn't exactly tell because it's only what I thought to remember, but I definitely heard something. Did you remove any other sounds, because I can hear no jumping sounds in your youtube video, but when I try jumping exactly like Orion, there are normal jump-sounds. Could SourceTV not have captured it? How would a wh or rh in this situation even help me? Because Orion wasn't in sight while I was writing, and a rh would just tell me there are enemies at spawn (or camping below the ladder).
EDIT: Checked demo, you can hear Orion's flashlight like he wants someone to boost him, I always do the same when I ask someone to boost me, but I think I heard something else too. And about COMMspetz, I saw him retreat, and didn't bargain for someone on a pub server to stay there, especially after a nade. But I didn't know, that's why I rather carefully peaked in, ready to shoot him while he still trys to go down the ladder. In the end it's still hard to explain a match from some while ago, since I didn't know or think anything in that moment, there is no time for thinking, it's rather intuitional how I react.

#54822 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 November 2011 - 01:45 PM in Setti CS:S servers

It's funny how you all instantly think it's with hacks, as soon as you see a youtube video ... it's on youtube, so it has to be true, right? But you all thought I wallhack before, so it's no surprise.
Orion please post proper demolinks, so those in charge can make up their mind.
Since you all others already made up yours, I won't bother explaining it to you but only to headadmins.

I didn't make up my mind yet , I'm 50/50 .. you can try it man

Ye, I noticed that, you wrote in your post ... thx for that.
PM me and I'll gladly explain everything to you.

#54883 Videos For Cheating Regular Players

Posted by SyrinXeno on 15 November 2011 - 11:48 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Ok, NOW it's getting uncomfortable ...

You can't be serious Lemming. I will now just presume that you only watched the vertigo demo, since none of the other demolinks of Orion's video were posted and I sure hope you don't make up your mind because of a youtube video, since it generally provides no proof at all ... where exactly do you see any proof of me cheating?

Let me go through the video:
0-1:04: As Xarc already noticed, it's some bug in the demo, flash glitch or I don't know, but I wasn't flashed and I just saw him run there.
1:04-1:40: I could hear the ladder, that's why I instantly looked that way, why else should I, not even a wallhack could tell me someone's behind me, neither a radarhack on de_vertigo, where it would only tell me they are still at spawn. Unfortunately you can't hear it due to HornyBadger's "Fire in the hole". That's why I say "Enemy spotted" shortly after Orion came up.
1:40-2:10: As teehee already mentioned, tagcollector was shooting at him, so I saw him on the radar and tried to shoot him as well (I missed though).
2:11-2:49: I could see his shadow (Orion get a better config)
2:50-4:03: I saw the first one, tried to shoot through the glass since it worked so well before but didn't hit him, also could see the 2nd and reacted fast, and heard the steps of the third one. (I don't know where you would think I wallhack there at all, because I almost got lucky with my wallbang attempt?)
4:04-5:16: I heard the first one's steps, I heard the 2nd pick the nade (you can see that's when I start to look left), and you can also hear the steps of the 3rd one.

What I don't do? I checked the vertigo demo, where should I have checked a corner? I am very well acquainted both with the map and the players on pub#2, and if the last one was spotted on the radar somewhere else, why should I check some corners anymore?

Let me tell you something about my playstyle now: I play on a 16:9 screen, I have a gaming mouse and a gaming headset (7.1 Dolby Surround Sound), I have a modified config, made it myself, with parts of nooky's (famous CS 1.6 and CS:S pro), Perplexer's and some other guys configs, also giving me high fps, and I customized my HUD a little bit. I also play on cssmixes.co.uk with zBlock and further anti-cheat software, where I (try to) advance my skill (most of the players there are way better than players on public servers, many are better than me).
When I play, I constantly look at both my radar and the deathnotice, I watch where who was killed by whom, so I can guess where one or many players will be going next, where I will meet them, where I can run safely or where I should sneak. That way I sometimes know, ok, only one enemy is left, and he killed blabla 20 seconds ago near that point, he probably tries to run to the bomber who died here or whatever, I should go there. When I'm dead, I also analyze the playstyle of any other regulars, and I adjust my playstyle depending on which server I play on, which regulars are on or even which players are still alive (i.e.: only a noob with 1-7 score is left alive? no sneaking necessary).
Everything I know/can, I learned by playing 1 year regularly CS:S, at first only at Setti, later on cssmixes or a few other servers, by watching videos and demos of pros or by asking better players for tips (teehee, Gamble, ...). Playing on Setti I soon realized there were a lot of cheaters, I despise them and I have never used wallhack or anything else. Sometimes I play more concentrated, sometimes I'm tired, and sometimes I do funny nonsense stuff on the servers. That's why my scores can differ from 54-5 to 1-4 ragequit.

Now tell me, is this just your decision, because I play different than you do which to you looks "dodgy", so you ban me to be on the safe side and satisfy flamers like Marioc, or do truly all headadmins think I cheat? Because after more than 900 hours of playtime and time spectating other players to keep these servers clean, I think I deserve better than being banned without real proof by someone who has only played a few times with me.