17 replies to this topic

#1 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:40 PM

An ex clan member Fatal1ty (AKA. mtb_y and dirt) is banned on all servers and on the forum.

Usernames he has used: [raz0r] DiRT; mtb_y; Fatal1ty and Osama bin Laden سامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33195767 http://steamcommunit...561198026657263

He is banned on both the server and the FORUM. Please explain to me why he is banned and if there is no good reason I would appreciate it if he is unbanned.

I know him for a few months already and I am almost 100% sure he never cheated. Maybe he team killed a player or 2 but this is no reason for permanent ban on the servers and the forum.

BTW: Why is he banned on the forum anyway, i never saw him post anything.
Posted Image

#2 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

Please men unban him he wants to rejoin the clan.
Posted Image

#3 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPrinceton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

General Prov, This is member of Setti forum reporting SIR!

SIR, I have heard that one needs to have patience in order to get the work done SIR.

So SIR, please have patience SIR.

Over and out.
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#4 Guest_Pure [GR]

Guest_Pure [GR]
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:36 AM

This guy is really annoying to play with as most of the time i have played with him he is team killing without a reason whichever guy he wants and so he doesn't let us play properly. :mellow: After that, the other guys insult him (f@$%@$g arab etc) and he disconnects and reconnects doing the same think (TKing) <_<

Probably this is the reason he got banned. An annoying player who doesn't play the game but mostly TKs other people...

#5 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

An ex clan member Fatal1ty (AKA. mtb_y and dirt) is banned on all servers and on the forum.

Usernames he has used: [raz0r] DiRT; mtb_y; Fatal1ty and Osama bin Laden سامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33195767 http://steamcommunit...561198026657263

He is banned on both the server and the FORUM. Please explain to me why he is banned and if there is no good reason I would appreciate it if he is unbanned.

I know him for a few months already and I am almost 100% sure he never cheated. Maybe he team killed a player or 2 but this is no reason for permanent ban on the servers and the forum.

BTW: Why is he banned on the forum anyway, i never saw him post anything.

[color="#FF0000"]Porov, stop lying. WE have had enough of your stupidity. You say, he is banned, doesn't look like he is banned from this thread:

http://css.setti.info/forum/topic/2316-teamkiller/

Here is the post:

-------------------------
Damage Taken from "D1ckGiv3r" - 30 in 2 hits
Damage Taken from "DiRT" - 74 in 6 hits
DiRT suicided.
Player DiRT has been slayed for team killing catal1z
[cs.MOUSE] S.@.I.M.O.N connected.
Cypher killed ferry with m4a1.
[PaThetiC] achilles killed D1ckGiv3r with m4a1.
POROV | General Porov : lol
*DEAD* ferry : епт
*DEAD* DiRT : :)
Server Tick Rate 67
*DEAD* DiRT : n1ce ?
POROV | General Porov killed Riggs with m4a1.
*DEAD* catal1z : i will report you
[MEMEL]Limonadas[IRL] killed MagRoa with ak47.
[MEMEL]Limonadas[IRL] killed Cypher with ak47.
*DEAD* DiRT : ok pussy
*DEAD* catal1z : w8
*DEAD* DiRT : i don't care
Tofficzkov connected.
*DEAD* DiRT : i don't really care

pls do something! STEAM_0:1:33195767 name DiRT he is fatality

proof! and ''porov'' supports him to tk me

LOL ofc I support him you tk me on purpose like 10 times this week and 3 times today.

[color="#FF0000"]STUPID. How old are you dood?
[color="#0000FF"]Why are you given admin rights anyway, when many people hates you, and you have a very bad reputation?? WHY?
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#6 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:09 PM

[color="#0000FF"]Why are you given admin rights anyway, when many people hates you, and you have a very bad reputation?? WHY?

Don't mess with business that does not concern you. That mother fucker has been team killing me, POROV | Rida, Porov | Kamikaze and others from the clan for the last few weeks. We have not tked him back, so it was about time somebody gave him some of his own medicine.

BTW: he is banned on all servers but setti 1.
Posted Image

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:36 PM

Don't mess with business that does not concern you. That mother fucker has been team killing me, POROV | Rida, Porov | Kamikaze and others from the clan for the last few weeks. We have not tked him back, so it was about time somebody gave him some of his own medicine.

Are you retard? I know what is it! I left your fu**ing clan and you have the usual to fight back! Well u didnt kicked me out, i left. You know it! Next tk to me means that u will not play again on setti1 you will see

#8 Guest_HELLAS Pure[GR]

Guest_HELLAS Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:36 PM

That's nice! :thumbup:

#9 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

Unban Dirt? NOO please!!
:thumbdown: :no:
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#10 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

Are you retard? I know what is it! I left your fu**ing clan and you have the usual to fight back! Well u didnt kicked me out, i left. You know it! Next tk to me means that u will not play again on setti1 you will see

You shut the fuck up, i have never tkd you on purpose idiot.

EDIT: Found this on psychostats:

catal1z: Friendly Fire 4.46%
porov: Friendly Fire 1.04%

And guys remember this is only 'kills' it does not take into account team damage!!! This guy usually team bleeds me or my clan members until we have only a few hp left. And what about all his other stupid names that he has used to disguise his team killing behavior.
Posted Image

#11 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

[color="#FF0000"]
If he has been Team killing you, then why request for unban for him? Do you have any common sense?!?!?!?!
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#12 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:46 PM

[color="#FF0000"]
If he has been Team killing you, then why request for unban for him? Do you have any common sense?!?!?!?!

You don't understand stupid, Marioc / Cataliz / Koophe has been killing me not Dirt.
Posted Image

#13 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

[color="#FF0000"]

You don't understand stupid, Marioc / Cataliz / Koophe has been killing me not Dirt.

So...you want Marioc/Cataliz/Koophe banned?
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#14 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

I don't want anyone banned, i just want fatality unbanned. However this idiot marioc is threatening me with a ban, i can't stand for that shit.
Posted Image

#15 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

I don't want anyone banned, i just want fatality unbanned. However this idiot marioc is threatening me with a ban, i can't stand for that shit.

Okay. Why do you want fatality unbanned?
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#16 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

Porov "Fatal1ty" should open a thread in person. Its okay if u try to clear it for him Porov, but this thread is useless, because I cant see Fatal1ty anywhere. Is that Unban important for him? So than he should join the forum > start a thread > place his asking > and try to clear it by himself ;) (just a hint)

#17 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:32 AM

HE IS BANNED FROM FORUM HE CANT POST ANYTHING
Posted Image

#18 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:46 AM

HE IS BANNED FROM FORUM HE CANT POST ANYTHING

He already has a legit CSS. Why does he want to play on Non-steam CSS?
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users