Photo

Setti Championship!

Setti Championship Groups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Poll: Which tournament date do you prefer? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Which tournament date do you prefer?

1. Voted 6-8 July (15 votes [40.54%])

Percentage of vote: 40.54%

2. 13-15 July (11 votes [29.73%])

Percentage of vote: 29.73%

3. 20-22 july (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

4. 27 -29 july (4 votes [10.81%])

Percentage of vote: 10.81%

5. Another day (4 votes [10.81%])

Percentage of vote: 10.81%

Vote

#21 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

No, we dont actually need an ok from Ghost or k1ller, they will say "if you want to do it, do it yourselves"

Don't we need an ok to get the server actually?

And we should also vote/discuss the date, because I often can't play fridays,saturdays & sundays..

+100, the only think that i disagree ( :P) is that we dont have to lock the server... just to set only 5 players per team(max) so when the team is complete(with the team members) the other guys will only go spectators and see the match... Friday, saturday and sunday are good days!

Hmm, not sure whether this will work, there are always some idiots :P

#22 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

No, we dont actually need an ok from Ghost or k1ller, they will say "if you want to do it, do it yourselves"

Don't we need an ok to get the server actually?

And we should also vote/discuss the date, because I often can't play fridays,saturdays & sundays..

+100, the only think that i disagree ( :P) is that we dont have to lock the server... just to set only 5 players per team(max) so when the team is complete(with the team members) the other guys will only go spectators and see the match... Friday, saturday and sunday are good days!

Hmm, not sure whether this will work, there are always some idiots :P

Idiots can deserve 2 hours ban. So server to be clean from them during the tournament. It's better to let everyone watching the match rather than make the server private.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#23 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

no, we do have to lock it, passworded so no one else joins.
if people want to watch they can do it on sourceTV, although i don't know if the setti sourcetv has it enable, or what port it is on. but seriously, most probably we wont have russetti to do it, we will have to find some other server. and most certainly, we wont have enough people interessed. i mean, 20 people is just 4 teams.. boring :) 40 is bare minimum for some interest

#24 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Someone has to communicate with the rusetti regulars,to join the tournament too.
also we could make a pop-up advertisement in the game and people learn easily about the tournament.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#25 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

ok...so let's hear dates....
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#26 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

6 - 8 july
13 - 15july
20 - 22july
27 - 29july

after that its august and people go away

#27 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

yep, in august i am going away too.
Posted Image

#28 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

Also at weekdays i am having extra leassons, so is possible only at weekends from me.
Posted Image

#29 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

http://css.setti.inf...-3-day-tourney/ <- list of people

#30 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

I have create a poll at this topi about the date... So you guys can vote about the day!
Posted Image

#31 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

So what we need is to see how many are interessed.

For the sake of it, lets say there's 8 teams, which is 40 people, which would be awesome, the best way for it to work well is, to a 3 day bracket. Like, friday first games, saturday semi finals, sunday final.

This would mean 4 games on first day, 2 games on second day, 1 game for final.
Games could be heald on rus server by passwording it, since it has only 40 regulars playing there atm (from psychostats)
Most of us are european, so its from GMT to GMT+2 or smtg, so its all good.
All we need now is 40 people.

Here's my mad mspaint skills with a 3 day 40ppl bracket
Posted Image

[color=#282828]For the sake of it 40 players it should be really cool :party2: (but i don't think so)

Lol, i dont know about you guys, but im not sober at weekends. I suggest playing monday to wednesday.
And PS i want to be in team 7 :D

#32 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

I suggest playing monday to wednesday.

Would be awesome :D

#33 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

im ok with whatever day, it is more dependant on hour than day for me. this all can be arranged after, in the meantime i suggest you start making teams :)

#34 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

im ok with whatever day, it is more dependant on hour than day for me. this all can be arranged after, in the meantime i suggest you start making teams :)

I am available all days, but at weekdays not in morning.
Posted Image

#35 Reznov

Reznov

Regular

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

Thank you all! Its great to see that so many people show interest and help in the organization! :) :clap:

#36 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

I can't in 13-15 july because we have a wedding at 14th.
Posted Image

#37 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

Ok i have found a problem with palying at SETTI servers: You can spec ALL players! And this is horrible in a match. So i think we need to organize an own server or some headadmin crates/changes a current server for the tournament.

And a question: Which time to play? evening? afternoon?

#38 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

Ok i have found a problem with palying at SETTI servers: You can spec ALL players! And this is horrible in a match. So i think we need to organize an own server or some headadmin crates/changes a current server for the tournament.

we will lock the server with passord(Rus#setti).
I believe that the tournament should take a place in afternoon or evening because in morning most of guys have job-study etc.
Posted Image

#39 Firestarter

Firestarter

drinks like richard burton

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Locationbosnia & herzegovina

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

6-8 july is commonly known for exams at universities , colleges etc..also , many people work in day shifts , so best time line imho is 18.00-22.00

#40 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

we will lock the server with passord(Rus#setti).
I believe that the tournament should take a place in afternoon or evening because in morning most of guys have job-study etc.

Still if we lock, dead teammates can give tips.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Setti, Championship, Groups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users