• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Cookie

Cookie

One of us

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys, this is the 5th time I've been banned in less than 24 hours by Sculder. First ban is reasonable, I tked him. This was on pub #4. Later, I joined custom map server (pub #2) and played there for a while. Then I went to pub #3 and got instantly banned for 120 minutes. By Sculder. I didn't mind, he was probably having a hard day. Anyway, I went back to pub #2 and sculder joined after some time! Great, I thought, now I can do a little man to man teasing, messing with him and insulting him a lil. ^_^

I said more or less that he can't count. Anyway, got a 1440 minutes ban for that. Did I mention I got permbanned on pub #4? Oh well, he unbanned me from pub #4 later that same day and now, he banned me again on pub #4 for "whoring". I'd like this to be a complaint on Sculder's incompetence and would be glad to give you guys more information. Post a question or a feeling and I'll try to answer your question.

Demo : http://css.setti.inf...1-cs_office.dem
Banned at 128000 ticks

#2 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

unban him for sure...!

#3 gangSta

gangSta

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

That noob is behaves same chidish way as Perplexer and LemmingGrumpy. And by his rusophobic remarks, I can judge he was assraped by Russians. This shitty server has so retarded admins... man....

#4 Guest_Vitruvian

Guest_Vitruvian
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

Well I think it's bullshit but...as you know nothing will happen but ffs...sometimes this self overestimation just damages a man's personality so hard....that's sad...that's sad...

#5 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

Last time i saw Sculder, he cancelled our mapvote and banned one player justforfun. Hes acting more childish than my 7 year old brother.

#6 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

Just give cookie ban protection :D

#7 Guest_Vitruvian

Guest_Vitruvian
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

Just give cookie ban protection :D

xDDDDDDD LMFAO

#8 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

Last time i saw Sculder, he cancelled our mapvote and banned one player justforfun. Hes acting more childish than my 7 year old brother.

Then don't let your 7yo brother play. And ofc he did well cancelling your noob votes as long as you type rtv in every fucking map you play for 3 minutes.

#9 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

Then don't let your 7yo brother play. And ofc he did well cancelling your noob votes as long as you type rtv in every fucking map you play for 3 minutes.

Posted Image

#10 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

But Marioc is right somehow, people rtv every map, so sometimes you can just play a few rounds and then the next map loads. But I think the reason for that isn't a bad map, it's unbalanced teams, so if the score is 5:0 for ct's, most of the t's enter rtv. Some nice teambalance plugin would fix this maybe..

#11 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

The map was nearly over, already extended, 5 minutes left. He cancelled the vote because the map for which was voted was for noobs, and it was the badest map ever.

#12 Mr gibbon

Mr gibbon

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

Dunno who Sculder is (don't think we've ever met) but I know cookie and he's a top guy.  Would never do anything to deserve a ban IMHO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users