Unban request

unban

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Enfoiré

Guest_Enfoiré
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hi guys . Well, as it's written in the title, I'm here for an unban request ! My nickname Is Enfoiré and i'm a non-steam and I just got banned today 09-9-2012 in only de-dust2 server ( 45 min ago I think ( 16h30 GMT approximately ), I was trying to create an account, but I couldn't start a topic ). If I tell you that I got banned for no reason, you won't even trust me. anyway I was playing, then I said " Guys, don't you think that we need to balance teams " a guy named Rmsque Or somthing like that said " STFU " I told him dude, why are you acting like a 14 years old kid and insult for no reason wtf ? " he said " teams are balanced, then Milky Pie said : enfoire why you whine so much. I havn't even notice his msg, cuz we wrote at the same time and I said " stfu, don't talk when I do " this sentence was said to Rmsque " and not for Milky Pie. He just banned me ! He didn't even ask to whom I was talking !
seriousely .. I got Banned several times for real no reason .. some admins ban for no reason, just because they had a bad day .. Sculder has banned med because I killed him and tagged a pic " sorry for killin ya" ( I use to tag this pic whenever I kill someone ) .. anyway .. I hope someone unban me ..

#2 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

So are u still banned?
In this case try to create a forum account again, then post an unban request here: http://css.setti.inf...unban-requests/
(If you have trouble creating a forum account, let me know what the problem is)

Edit:
Ban is temporary ([color=#444444]30 min (Expired)) by nefu for [color=#444444]Spamming Mic/Chat.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3 Guest_Pro Macro

Guest_Pro Macro
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

I was banned for saying someone for being a hacker. He first kicked me and when I reconnected he said he had admin hack so he could kick/ban anyone. Please I want to be unbanned, I did nothing wrong.

#4 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:23 AM

what? who? lol

#5 Guest_Halabala

Guest_Halabala
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

Unban request.

Hi , My name is Halabala,

i have been banned - for no reason ( today 8.10.2012 - 19:20 ? ) - i am nonsteam player ..but i have been playing css for about 2 years...(before 1.6) .. i am using good headset( roccat kulo) ! Why i cant find there my demo ? still banning for no reason...can i buy a steam or what ! ..

(sorry for my english )

thank you..

#6 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hi, Halabala.

You better sign up an account and make a proper unban request [color=#0000cd]here .

For unban requests post this information:
1) Approximate date/time of ban
2) Server name
3) Map name
4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com)
6) Nick when you got banned
7) Admin's name who banned you

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unban

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users