• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

Anyways I am mistaken, keep voting me down thank you.
@gamble,mithra,menti sorry.

#22 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

Huh where is my post? I cant see it? Is it a bug? Or did the government delete it?

Edit: Posted this in the moment headhunterz posted the new topic.

#23 sigi

sigi

Regular

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

I once banned Gamble too, and it was a mistake, he is just a good player.
Even if he was a cheater some admin like pepy would just ban him...
But i think hes not cheating
Posted Image

#24 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

Mistakes happen, we are all human. So don't blame Marioc. He is admin for a long time so it's impossible not to ban someone who's clean. That's my opinion.

#25 Refaei

Refaei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

That's how it goes: Gamble gets banned -> Result is random fags like mentiroso/mithrandir/hunter saying "Gamble doesn't cheat he is a regular player" -> :-( :o bla bla. Without even fucking checking the demo. there it goes me being like -> :facepalm: Then Gamble goes to forums and cries. Then he calls me a kid :-D Yes gamble I do care too much about your sayings. Gamble is not clean @ all. Something he got I don't give a flying fuck if it's a radarhack or a wallhack but he aint clean. Hey thanks.

P.S Being a Regular doesnt mean you can't cheat. :smile-thumbs-up:

Fucking +1
and luck shots? seriously infacszi.. I'll just go kill people through smoke and walls and say it was all luck. And look at the amount of pre firing he does.

#26 GAMBLE

GAMBLE

Regular

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

yeah i prefire because i know that most of the players come out from that or other corners. its just instinct. but look how often i prefired and nobody was there.

#27 Reznov

Reznov

Regular

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

That happens when noob spectate regular players. They don't even know them and crying about nonsense shit. Skilled players are not cheaters! I saw Gamble a lot when he played and Im sure he is one of the best Setti players nowdays. maraca is a noob who can't even spot a cheater.. retard kid just like RedZone..
And thats sure we are human and make mistakes headHunterz but guys we should check better before making such bad bans!

Regards!

#28 maraca

maraca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

That happens when noob spectate regular players. They don't even know them and crying about nonsense shit. Skilled players are not cheaters! I saw Gamble a lot when he played and Im sure he is one of the best Setti players nowdays. maraca is a noob who can't even spot a cheater.. retard kid just like RedZone..
And thats sure we are human and make mistakes headHunterz but guys we should check better before making such bad bans!

Regards!

You think I’m a “retard kid” for recording demos of suspicious players playing? you assume i'm a retard for showing Gamble "your holy cs player" shoot players in the head through the smoke. I mean look at this, several admins saying he cheats others say he’s legit. The fuck is wrong with you guys. I’v observed his style of playing and noticed his “headset skills” and reactions to players jumping and how he pre-fires, you suppose this is the first demo? I’ve taken more than a few demos and analyzed with material wallhacks. I am sure this kid is wallhacking. I do not know that Moderator muttering about me, but I am not in familiar will you and my impression on you is now beyond appalling.

WaNNaBe ReFaEi
WaNNaBe ReFaEi

#29 Leopold Butters Stotch

Leopold Butters Stotch

Sir, you're grounded

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

i think he's on drugs when playing, he is doing everything so quickly... i was watching him all the time but i am not sure he was cheating... maybe he was too careful now that he knows he is a target... or he is just a pro... and he is wasting so much ammo!!! lol
Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal...

#30 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

Headhsotting ppl through smoke is just luck and conclusion. If u know there is someone in a smoke, shoot the smoke! And maybe 1 time u kill some1 by luck "ZOMG HAX0R BAN N00B K1D". I bet there are 100 other times he didnt killed any1 by shooting in a smoke.

#31 Guest_Vitruvian

Guest_Vitruvian
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

1. LMFAO - is that why you reporting a player? I mean this demo have nothing to do with use of wh or anything. I see nothing special in this moment at all. If he would kill 3-4 players with no spraying - ok, but only 1 victim, with preaim and random shots...bitch please.

2. Wannabe Refai and Refai are two dudes who think that everyone who can kill them is cheating, same shit both of you were saying for Friday [13] and Rafyy when we were playing 2 vs 2 and you guys got served.

3. I'm not in company against Gamble, I've played with him on more private rounds (Inferno 2 vs 2), where it's more easy to say if the player cheats or not. He is extremely good, but not cheater.

#32 Criminal

Criminal

Expert

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

So what's about giving me his SteamID? ;)

Gamble is a perfect player. He have steam=> he playingwithout hacks.
Posted Image

#33 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

I already explained why I wanted his SteamID. And Steam doesn't mean that you don't hack, if I play on Steam servers I also see cheaters.

#34 Criminal

Criminal

Expert

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

I already explained why I wanted his SteamID. And Steam doesn't mean that you don't hack, if I play on Steam servers I also see cheaters.

Never! Steam is perfect anti- cheat system, but normal! Aways be unhappy:

My fault, thanks :)
Posted Image

#35 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

You're kidding me, right?

#36 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Never! Steam is perfect anti hacker sistem, but normal! Aways be unhappy:

VAC ban=perfect anti ''hacker'' si(y)stem? :D
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#37 Criminal

Criminal

Expert

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

VAC ban=perfect anti ''hacker'' si(y)stem? :D

Thanks greek!
Posted Image

#38 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

@GAMBLE dont be harsh with them. i am sure that if u speced yourself u would be troubled too. your gameplay is always to the limit.
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#39 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

This topic is so retarded.

#40 triptonite

triptonite

tripping in wonderland

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

This topic is so retarded.

Milky , watch this, it seems it is your turn for a same thread: http://css.setti.inf.../page__st__2680

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users