#1 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hello our players,

I decided to create such a topic for us(admins), to know your opinion about everything considering setti, setti servers and the main thing setti admins..
You can tell your opinion what we have to do to improve setti for you our players to be satisfied..

About setti itself: You can post what you do you like or dislike ..

About admins: I think the most important thing.. Dont be afraid of telling your opinion about each admin..First of all about full admins like:Ghost, K1ller, Perplexer, Sculder,Lemming, Headhunter.. And moreover about limited admins, those who are somehow active for now like: Al1, boogie-woogie, Milky Pie, El Greco, Epic Cookie, Marioc,errormyname, Fakedeath,Reznov, HUNTER,Glory, M4Andreas,Xarc,Mithandir,Rafy and others you would tell about...

About servers: You can tell your opinion what do you think, we should do to improve gameplay on setti servers, maps, scripts and other stuff..

About forum: I know that setti forum is crashing sometimes, so you tell what do u think we should improve here, such as: image/design, new topics and etc.

Future of setti: I think here you can express your opinion what do u think about future image of setti...

P.S. Dont be afraid to express your "full" opinion about everything, again express it fully.. We will respect opinion of each player..)

With best regards,
Rafyy

#2 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

The only thing you'll see in this thread is some sucking-up or some flaming respectively.

Don't expect impartial criticism and serious recommendations. Not here...

#3 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

Anyway we gonna see, what others think about setti..) ;)

#4 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Rafy, why don't you start? ;)

#5 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

First of all i would like to tell about setti forum.. A long time since forum wasnt updated.. Maybe it is time to make a new design? New design means attracting new players to join servers.. Forum is the most important thing, because from forum, other players can see the image of setti.. If the forum is crashing (this thing is happening every day) what will other players think? In my opinion it is time to redesign setti forum..)

About admins... The most difficult thing on setti.. I still cant get the idea, why full admins cant take admin rights from those admins who are destroying things on setti.? Banning with no reason, showing off, telling bullshit, abuse and that stuff? Why not to follow others players opinion? The thing i hate most is that if you will express your opinion or f.e. post an unban request, instead of being unbanned or get good reputation about ur opinion, you are receiving hell of bullshit.. You can see in the bottom of page " Setti Administration is and bla bla bla.." Did u ever see Sculder , Perplexer, BUG, Lemming Slomamut posting some usefull stuff here on forum? For a long time they are not active... Moreover if one player can post an unban request you can see how they are answering... Phrases like "You are idiot, noob, moron" and stuff you can meet every time.. Wtf? They are just admins, not a critical thinking guyz.. An admin is that guy, who will never show off, ban without a reson, delete u from forum and etc.. An admin will never tell bullshit about your parents or smth like that, i faced it before, even if it is internet.. Imagine a new player joining server and he can see that..What is he going to do? Of course leaving.. Admins should be friendly, but as for now there is nothing called " friendly admins on setti".. As you can see Elanios post right thing...

About servers: Tnx for HeadHunter, the servers are updated now.. But we have to somehow alive them.. Not just de_dust2.. Maybe to create a server f.e. GunGame.. To create more tournaments, this thing will alive setti.. Because everybody interested in competition..

Future Setti: Good forum, FRIENDLY admins, alived and full servers..)

Tnx.)

#6 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

As i know awp tournament coming soon ;) :gun:
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#7 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

As i know awp tournament coming soon ;) :gun:

And overall 2 tourneys since 2 years..?

#8 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

I was thinking if setti is a gaming forum it should have a really Gaming design to become more attractive for new players. I'm not saying this one is ugly but is kinda deffault :confused: .

Talking about admins. Generally speaking most of admins are very good and nice people, aside from a few.
But there is something that scares me about setti's future. I see that some full admins rly dont partecipate on setti's "life". Perhaps they are too busy, or maybe the dont rly care anymore after some years here. Just my thoughts ok. So i think new menagment could give to setti new look.

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#9 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

I was thinking if setti is a gaming forum it should have a really Gaming design to become more attractive for new players. I'm not saying this one is ugly but is kinda deffault :confused: .

Talking about admins. Generally speaking most of admins are very good and nice people, aside from a few.
But there is something that scares me about setti's future. I see that some full admins rly dont partecipate on setti's "life". Perhaps they are too busy, or maybe the dont rly care anymore after some years here. Just my thoughts ok. So i think new menagment could give to setti new look.

+1.. It will realy help a lot.. And yeah gaming forum.. like some picture of css minecraft,that really attract people will be nice..)

#10 !SleePWalk3R

!SleePWalk3R

Fucking Troller

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationThessaloniki, Greece

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

my opinion about admins.On the one hand there are shit admins like %$#% and $#%#$ ,who ban for idiot reasons and they are disliked from anyone.On the other hand there are GREAT admins like jaxxy and glory . YOU have to choose better admins sometimes. -_-

#11 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

my opinion about admins.On the one hand there are shit admins like %$#% and $#%#$ ,who ban for idiot reasons and they are disliked from anyone.On the other hand there are GREAT admins like jaxxy and glory . YOU have to choose better admins sometimes. -_-

True..)

#12 GReAtGoRkH@Li

GReAtGoRkH@Li

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

i would like to talk about go4css
the problem is that there are many new maps and many players they dont like those new maps so everyone they just change map using rtv and since these new maps have been updated i see most of the time no players! there used to be like 17 players :( so i suggest admins to remove new maps. plz! thank you!!!

#13 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Lol what a useless topic... The only question I have: can you Raffyy change anything and do you even have any access to Setti's inner-circle? Or are you lot just whining? Me thinks its the latter.

New forum skin? Are you 5 or what?
I'm beating a dead horse here, but nobody gives a shit about how popular Setti is as a CSS server, it's not its purpose like you may think.

This is the "be all and end all": http://css.setti.info/boosted-servers/

For as long the russians are buying this shit, noone gives a crap about you little nolifes.

When you have the power to change things, come back Raffyy and we will have a reasonable discussion, until then its just this:

Posted Image

Edit: I am tired, so might have come like an asshole (that I am actually), but suggestions have been made, improvements have been suggested in the past and ban topic has been created. How well this worked? We got d2 24/7, no improvements (psychostats crashed and now Perplexer's 2000hrs of hard work and camping are gone) and I'm still not banned (remember your post Mentiroso?).
Hence I laugh at this sad topic

#14 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

It's not important if Rafy can change anything. And it's not a useless topic. Rafy wants the people to tell their opinion. He wants to give people a change to tell their ideas to improve Setti. People who can change things will read this topic. If you think that this is useless and stupid, I think you are wrong here.

#15 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Lol what a useless topic... The only question I have: can you Raffyy change anything and do you even have any access to Setti's inner-circle? Or are you lot just whining? Me thinks its the latter.

Yre so damn pessimistic :mellow:.

#16 !SleePWalk3R

!SleePWalk3R

Fucking Troller

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationThessaloniki, Greece

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

i would like to talk about go4css
the problem is that there are many new maps and many players they dont like those new maps so everyone they just change map using rtv and since these new maps have been updated i see most of the time no players! there used to be like 17 players :( so i suggest admins to remove new maps. plz! thank you!!!

adding new maps is always wellcome if u want a specific map just type 'nominate' and the map :)

#17 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

no, he's right, this is stupid.
what i think about admins?
everyone and their mother is admin, and still me and xarc have the most ban requests done, meaning, 98% of admins (cause i'm pretty sure there are probably like 100 now, so me and xarc are only 2%) don't make any ban requests, although baning people on a daily basis, meaning next day they come back with different nick and will be more cautious hiding their cheats. which means all of you are useless admins, this includes you Raffy (learn to do ban requests), and would also include you headhunter, but since you are now full admin (LOL! :D) i'm sure you can ban permanently all the cheaters you find, and more importantly, lift bans for cheaters that were banned years ago by sculder (LOL! :D).
2012 marks the "pong" year for setti, in which everything is shit. I don't mind, i still play, which is why i joined this in the first place, to play. Although dust2 makes me sick to the stomach already.
That being said, i don't think k1ller or Ghost have all the time they need to take care of the servers, so we, as a community, should make an effort to talk less and play more, cause even when setti didn't have a cute gaming movieboy forum, it always had servers (ALL of them) with 24+ players at almost any time of day (although pub3 was the only at night but ok). now its just dust2 24/7 (ok and custom also).
I know this shit post of mine means nothing, and will only get raffy to post a rage reply, and maybe headhunter too, but its all true so, i'd rather you wouldnt reply anything cause it will either be excuses or some lame cryboy faggotery like that.

My suggestion, give admin to SERIOUSLY more experienced people, and INFORCE making ban requests so servers are more clean. Search google for "css ban requests" and see what is the very first result, and yes, you know what it is.
This will take care of probably around 1hour a day of cheater infestion, but won't take care of servers being empty. To fix this i really don't know what to do, I don't even know if the non-steam setti css current gamemenu.res has the "new" servers, but if it doesn't, then this is a big part of the problem, cause probably half the people who download it, try to play on the servers that are shown on the menu, and maybe those are still the old inactive ones.

Regarding directly the original post:

About setti itself: You can post what you do you like or dislike .. <- I like how i can play css for free on their servers, and the mixed skill level.

About admins: I think the most important thing.. Dont be afraid of telling your opinion about each admin..First of all about full admins like:Ghost, K1ller, Perplexer, Sculder,Lemming, Headhunter.. And moreover about limited admins, those who are somehow active for now like: Al1, boogie-woogie, Milky Pie, El Greco, Epic Cookie, Marioc,errormyname, Fakedeath,Reznov, HUNTER,Glory, M4Andreas,Xarc,Mithandir,Rafy and others you would tell about... <- ghost like, k1ller like, perp dislike, sculder like, lemming like, headhunter omg why..but ok he's trying. al1 like, boogie like, milky like, greco like, cookie dislike, mario like, error don't know, fakedeath dislike, reznov like (but you should be less noob omg) hunter like, glory like, m4 like, xarc <3, mithra like, rafy omg..noob mass posting attention whore that is pro in his country but cant even do ban request?..haha but ok yoiu will evolve, and i don't mind noobadmins..cause "ninguém nasce ensinado" (google it). give me a bigger list cause i don't know who else is there haha..

About servers: You can tell your opinion what do you think, we should do to improve gameplay on setti servers, maps, scripts and other stuff.. <- remove stupid afk script, remove stupid team balance script, NOW! about servers i'm ok with them, just wish more people would play on 1 instead of dd2.

About forum: I know that setti forum is crashing sometimes, so you tell what do u think we should improve here, such as: image/design, new topics and etc. <- forum is not crashing as much as last year, image/design is fine, new topics? wtf? about akka's desktop wallpaper and his recycle bin settings? lol

Future of setti: I think here you can express your opinion what do u think about future image of setti... <- future image? you mean what the future has in store for setti? well, depends on the future of css, which is now past its prime days, so setti as a master server list, will have a good future cause people will still use it as #1 list for non-steam games cs,css,l4d,cod4, etc etc, adding new games would be good for making more money (csgo, mw3, i don't know), regarding the setti css servers, the attendance will never be as high as before, but will be very active for as long as they exist, even comparing with other euro css communities.

Anyway, I do my part, which is playing on server, and doing ban requests, nothing more, nothing less, also did a bit more organizing the tournament, but since everyone is a retard online, it was what it was. i'm happy with the result of it.

#18 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

you forgot me...i'm one of the noobs you mentioned.

#19 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

You guyz so pessimistic.. Why dont u think that image of setti can be changed..? You mentiroso, even after u told a lot about me, and others , do u think that if u become an admin, you have 100 % skill to do the things right? lol? Its not about posting ban request on forum, and that is the thing why u hate me lol? The phrase Rafy - omg..? What do u mean by that? how stupid i am that i cant post ban request good? thats it? I can tell lots of stories when u banned people for nothing.. But it will look like im doing shit for u after u told me .. Im not that guy to give a shit even after u received it... Yeah im just a limited admin, but still im trying change smth, maybe after this topic somehow, the full admins will think more , maybe they will change smth.. Whatever, the only thing i respect u is that u organized the tourney.. And u know what? From this thing setti can be alived, by creating some activity here.. So if the topic is useless why r u answering here? to express your opinion how bad things are? That is why i created this topic.. To somehow solve it.. thats it

#20 Rafy

Rafy

Expert

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCairo Egypt

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

did i tell smth about being pro? We proved on tourneys that we do smth,even if lost 16-0 doesnt mean nothing.. Pro in my country? How low u are... For you i can tell that im total noob, if you will be calm after that... Noob is that guy who cant play, cant understand things, cant post smth usefull.. But not that noob who cant do ban request good... i think u got bad understanding what does "noob means" .. Tell me that first time u posted ban request correctly... That when u started playing u were best in ur country lol?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users