5 replies to this topic

#1 Nemes

Nemes

Regular

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:20 AM

Hey all.

I have no time to play much in these times.
I finished my school, im system administrator already. I've got a new job at same company, i work 12hours/5 days on 1week. from 9am to 9pm. There's no shance to play at the day. :( i Knew these days will come. but belive me, i wont them, i loved to be a kid. :rolleyes: I make more money than before, almost 800 €/month, i know its not that much, but its a great start money in hungary, for example: i lived from 300€/month, and i was fine... 8-)

other things. i think, finally i fund the girl, the woman i mean who gives me happyness, and i feel that, what i tought i would never feel anymore, i think im falling in love again, and she also happy with me. i hope we can do great and long time together.

I just want to wish a happy summer for all of you!!!!, and saying thank you for these years, for every help and fun and anything what i got from you.
:wink: I really love this game, i dont play nothing else. at the weekends, i always will try to play, but i cant promise. :sad:

take your tears off, and listen once more :)
There's no hide anymore, i've been starting living this fucking life.

guys, i wish you all the best

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image

Posted Image

[post='[/post]

#2 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:00 AM

Always have fun! see you soon ;)

#3 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

This guy suffers or smg.

#4 breezer

breezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

@ Nemes all the best to u bud ;)

@ TupaC stop spamming non sence bullshit ! I like your profile picture btw ,Predator instead of alien ,and I bet it has nothing to do with Perplexer's profile picture!?
Rush 'em n00bs ...

#5 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

Good luck Gergely ! And good luck with the curly one but you're only like 22, don't rush too much :))

Personal note: Why do girls insists on wearing those fake leather pants, no one likes them. At least i don't and the people I know.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#6 ticon

ticon

Regular

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:00 PM

Wish u all the best nemes, but I'm shure I will see u again on server :mrgreen:

Personal note: Why do girls insists on wearing those fake leather pants, no one likes them. At least i don't and the people I know.

hehe, u are so right :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users