#1 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

Professional Chair Thrower

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 391 posts
  • LocationTitan

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:37 PM

Hey,

First off, let me start by apologizing for my very long absence (not that it was noticed significantly), but due to my current situation, I cannot be as active for the time being.

Moving on then,

I can't believe the degree of bullshit I am reading lately on this forum.

Why the arguing?

Why the constant fighting?

Guys (and girls), I read somewhere recently somebody mention how Setti was great in 2011, I believe it was Ellanios, correct me if I'm wrong.

And that's completely true, it was great.

But it's not 2011. And many of us have come to realize that over time.

We've been struggling for the past few years trying to clean up all the broken pieces of Setti and rebuild it from the ground up.

This forum and the people in it, are one of my favorite places on the internet. Here I have met people who are from all around the world, who are diverse in every way imaginable. Saying this, we all have different opinions and stances on what we think is right and what we think is wrong.

And this community was found upon that, it was founded as a place to contain diverse people, with different backgrounds.

I know this sounds corny, but this community is like a family. We're Setti, people.

We have been through so much shit on this website, and worked together to achieve the same goal - a reborn Setti.

Accepting our current situation, we started work to rebuild, to bring a new, golden age, to this name that has gone down in server history. But somewhere along the line, the path got crooked, and we lost our way.

I've said this many times, and I'll say it again.

What makes Setti great is not just its servers, but primarily its people.

Seeing all this fighting just makes no sense to me. I've met a lot of creative people here, who have ideas that would benefit Setti and I've always encouraged others to act on those ideas.

To think that a shitty dispute over admin rights could rip the few of us left is ridiculous.

The servers will come and go, but the people you shared your moments with on those servers stay.

So I plead to you all, admins and users, to those who are still out there, hoping for a better future,

cut the bullshit, and let's continue rebuilding Setti, together. We cannot accomplish all that we need to do without working together. 

I know that there are still major disagreements, but if you're willing to sort everything out, reply to this topic and I will make sure that an agreement will be made.

Ellanios and Snipy, I'm waiting for your reply.

I've made a promise to somebody from this community, and I intend to keep it. I owe it to him, and we owe it to them, to all the people that have contributed, whose names will never be forgotten.

PHIj7fz.gif

tumblr_mqgrgjwRqF1qzpxx1o1_500.gif

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:25 AM

Nothing to say. I wasted at least 1 week of my life before. I don't feel like doing it again. I'm not talking about your topic. Besides, the fight is over since some days or a few weeks ago. Why should it start again.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:58 PM

Hello Misa,

Don't know about the others but your absence was noticed by me as you are one of the few rational guys here.

Other than that, it's probably one of those rare moments where I don't really have something to say. I just replied because you tagged me and I tend not to ignore people that I grow fond of.

If there's anything you want to talk about don't hesitate to contact me through PM, or Steam for a more direct dialogue, without any of those random plebs interrupting us.

Take care.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cz, pl, rules, snipy, ellanios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users