PERPLEX THE BEST ADMIN EVER!!!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

PERPLEXR FUCK U, 1ST U HACK, 2ND ADMIN ABUSE? OMFG WHAT A SHIT COMMUNITY LET THIS HAPPEN? AND IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

PERPLEX

who's that

SO FUCK U ALL!

hey thanks.

#3 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

I recommend movie Pi for you. You need to take a break. Take a bath. Spend time with your friends. You loosing it! Look at my table. After I hit that hole (the largest one), then understood I need a break and big one.

Posted Image

#4 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:52 PM

*************I MEAN PERPLEXER! SRRY WRONG SPELLED. THE REST ITS THE SAME U MOTHERFUCKER

#5 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

PERPLEX

who's that

SO FUCK U ALL!

hey thanks.

Ok dude, 1st one i corrected, 2nd srry deleted that part... Its just irritates me seeing such a motherfucker playing this game, and when everybody knows that he hacks he says no i do not hack, and specially that he is admin... Jesus wake up... At least 7 ppl yesterday were calling him a cheater so...

#6 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:22 AM

haha yea and that seven ppl were also total noobs like u.

u know why i know he doesn't cheat? cos i don't cheat and i own him

#7 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

I recommend movie Pi for you. You need to take a brake. Take a bath. Spend time with your friends. You loosing it! Look at my table. After I hit that hole (the largest one), then understood I need a break and big one.

Posted Image

Did you make that hole when I slayed u after u TKed me at that game against the Latvians ?? :D I didn't know you guys take this game so seriously.. Sure I "RAGE" sometimes in game on noobs but that's just the typing.. otherwise I'm completely indifferent:) I suggest to you the same thing.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#8 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

Sure I "RAGE" sometimes in game on noobs but that's just the typing.. otherwise I'm completely indifferent:) I suggest to you the same thing.

Maybe that's why Sculder is in the top-3. No pain, no gain.
Posted Image

#9 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:13 PM

Sure I "RAGE" sometimes in game on noobs but that's just the typing.. otherwise I'm completely indifferent:) I suggest to you the same thing.

Maybe that's why Sculder is in the top-3. No pain, no gain.

PlaY HaRd g0 pR0. :gun:
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#10 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

this is the server where champions are made.

hehe and buy new table and/or keyboard every two months.

#11 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

haha yea and that seven ppl were also total noobs like u.

u know why i know he doesn't cheat? cos i don't cheat and i own him

Lol! omfg... anybody owns u so that doesn't mean nothing to me... he hacks over...

#12 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:05 PM

Haha have u read what u wrote? If i own perplexer and every1 owns me than you also own perplexer lol

#13 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

Haha have u read what u wrote? If i own perplexer and every1 owns me than you also own perplexer lol

And thats true, but does that change the fact that he is a hacker? -..-" :mellow: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: http://css.setti.inf...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_e_surprised.gif

#14 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:17 PM

And thats true, but does that change the fact that he is a hacker?

the only fact here is the fact that u r n00b who can't recognize good players.

u r a little bit fussy, so gtfo.

#15 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

And thats true, but does that change the fact that he is a hacker?

the only fact here is the fact that u r n00b who can't recognize good players.

u r a little bit fussy, so gtfo.

So aim a noob.... hahahahaha well well.. when u wanna go 1 on 1 just say some. i will play on svs where my ping is at 100ms.. just say some and then we will see if iam a noob...

#16 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:06 AM

So aim a noob.... hahahahaha well well.. when u wanna go 1 on 1 just say some. i will play on svs where my ping is at 100ms.. just say some and then we will see if iam a noob...

So u wanna show me your true color, pwn and cheat on my ass while i can't spectate u. Sorry dickhead, i don't have time to waste with kid like u.

#17 Perplex_Admin_Abuse+Hacker

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

So u wanna show me your true color, pwn and cheat on my ass while i can't spectate u. Sorry dickhead, i don't have time to waste with kid like u.

HAAHAHAAH ofc i cheat ofc! hahahaha omfg... and kid? ok iam a kid too... just know that i got banned 20 sec ago by perplexer for saying lol... really nice continue this way...

#18 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:42 PM

i got banned 20 sec ago by perplexer for saying lol... really nice continue this way...

I don't think so. That might be when you were banned. What actually got you banned might have happened a lot earlier. Seeing your behaviour on the forums it's no surprise that you are banned. :thumbdown:
Posted Image

#19 Guest_*CiRk*(Aka *PubliC-EnemY*)

Guest_*CiRk*(Aka *PubliC-EnemY*)
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

Perplexer is banning and slaying players all the time,and 4 so stuid reasons.
He Shuldent be an admin,he slays players Cuz they dont desarm when it like 4sec until the bomb will expload,but he never dessarms when it´s soo short time left.
i prob will get ban 4 saying this but someone needs to tell that jerk that he cant just ban or slay players whenever he wants.

#20 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:27 PM

Perplexer is banning and slaying players all the time,and 4 so stuid reasons.
He Shuldent be an admin,he slays players Cuz they dont desarm when it like 4sec until the bomb will expload,but he never dessarms when it´s soo short time left.
i prob will get ban 4 saying this but someone needs to tell that jerk that he cant just ban or slay players whenever he wants.

Most of the time he is right. When he camps he knows it's too late. When he doesn't camp he kills the enemies and lets rest of the team defuse.

We had stats about these and Perplexer was among the top-10 players who you would like to have in your team. These stats are now disabled due to technical reasons but will be hopefully enabled soon enough.

The above stats aren't about how much kills a person gets. Only way to fool it is to join the winning team - which Perplexer does. We had stats about these too but due to same technical problems they are not available. However when the stats become available it's possible to see all the history of all players. Last time the stats were active Perplexer was "neutral". Quite many other regulars were "positive green" - meaning they usually played on the usually losing team - which doesn't mean THEY usually were losing in their team. And then some regulars were "negative red" - meaning they were usually choosing the usually winning side - with the same but opposite remark as above.

I've been meaning to set these stats up but unfortunately it takes some time an concentration to get it computed and displayed right. The system is almost fool-proof. Only way to fool it would be to switch side whenever you are quite certain which side will win - quite much like "bet" but you would have to switch sides. At Setti it would mean reconnecting because only 1 team switch is allowed. I'm quite certain most players would notice a player reconnecting and choosing another team if they tried to optimize their "rank whore status".

^ These stats have been at Setti for past 3 years but due to technical reasons they are not enabled now. It has something to do with Psychostats updates. Once the stats are online it's possible to tell exactly who and how much they are "not dessarming" or "not diffusing".

PS. Thsose statistics are "teamratio" and "winning ratio".
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users