This save-scores-bullshit-thing sucks. :thumbdown:

#22 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:28 AM

@sudo: Roma gypsy? wtf is a "roma" ? it's called rrom. double R. And correct me if i'm wrong, but where did i said that the french aren't right? They're fucking right and i would like to see them banished back to India. Unfortunely, that's not gonna happen untill people change their mentality about them. The only ones that are defending them are the ones that never met one. Like stupid Madonna. Who got whistled and laughed of at her concert here, when she said "stop being racists about the gypsies". But, i was just making a comparison, i don't want this topic to develope into smth else.
Back on topic: Porov, gtfo.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#23 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

What a freaking imbecile.

Read the topic title again idiot.
Posted Image

#24 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:45 PM

What a freaking imbecile.

Read the topic title again idiot.

Yeah, and it should read "stop abusing forum!" and our patience.
Imbecile. You're a cancer to those little kids. Get a life, gee.

#25 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

@sudo: Roma gypsy? wtf is a "roma" ? it's called rrom. double R. And correct me if i'm wrong, but where did i said that the french aren't right? They're fucking right and i would like to see them banished back to India. Unfortunely, that's not gonna happen untill people change their mentality about them. The only ones that are defending them are the ones that never met one. Like stupid Madonna. Who got whistled and laughed of at her concert here, when she said "stop being racists about the gypsies". But, i was just making a comparison, i don't want this topic to develope into smth else.

What is RROM? simple google search revealed "Resistive Range of Motion". I am not talking about that.

I was talking about these people: http://en.wikipedia....omani_subgroup)

The French are sending them back to Romania not India. :S
News: http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-11020429

But whatever mate.
#1) Respect the privacy of others.
#2) Think before you type.
#3) With great power comes great responsibility.

#26 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:01 PM

What is RROM? simple google search revealed "Resistive Range of Motion". I am not talking about that.

But whatever mate.

LOL, if wikipedia says so, must be true. Anyway, officialy in Romania they are called rrom. Must be from Roma Romanian or some shit. Roma is the official european term. My bad. Sorry.

#27 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

But whatever mate.

LOL, if wikipedia says so, must be true. Anyway, officialy in Romania they are called rrom. Must be from Roma Romanian or some shit. Roma is the official european term. My bad. Sorry.

@k1ller or Ghost: If my posts must wait for moderation I must be under surveillance or smth. No need for that, you can always tell me to cool down as I respect admin authority. Cheers

#28 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

@k1ller or Ghost: If my posts must wait for moderation I must be under surveillance or smth. No need for that, you can always tell me to cool down as I respect admin authority. Cheers

You act like an idiot so that's when you get under surveillance. All people should be able to act cool without authorities telling them to do so.
Posted Image

#29 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:04 PM

All people should be able to act cool without authorities telling them to do so.

So true.
#1) Respect the privacy of others.
#2) Think before you type.
#3) With great power comes great responsibility.

#30 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:23 AM

Is this shit still enabled?
k1ller I don't even know why did you ever consider applying this feature to the server.
This morning my bro had my score after I left the server.
Fix this shit and furthermore I propose to stop listening to porov's failed suggestions for setti servers.

#31 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:50 AM

Is this shit still enabled?

Not anymore.

k1ller I don't even know why did you ever consider applying this feature to the server.

Because someone requested it: Is there a way to prevent people from constantly reconnecting, or maybe a way to keep their score and not reset it on each new connection?

This morning my bro had my score after I left the server.

That shouldn't happen anymore.

Fix this shit and furthermore I propose to stop listening to porov's failed suggestions for setti servers.

Proposition heard and disregarded. Good suggestions are always welcome.
Posted Image

#32 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:13 AM

why you removed it?! I liked it, it's same as spec money, you rejoin get 800$ and don't loose score :D .
Then return spec money too, bc we get money anyway with rejoin :)

#33 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

why you removed it?! I liked it, it's same as spec money, you rejoin get 800$ and don't loose score :D .
Then return spec money too, bc we get money anyway with rejoin :)

Oh, lol, I didn't even notice you can get around that money "fix" with it. :-) Well, one more reason to disable it. But I still hate the fact that with the same ammount of money Ts can already get an AK while CTs can only get a famas or a SMG.

#34 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:05 PM

In beta they reintroduced buying ammo, so guns are more expensive with full ammo now, +50$ per clip...goodbye doors spaming :D

#35 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:05 PM

In beta they reintroduced buying ammo, so guns are more expensive with full ammo now, +50$ per clip...goodbye doors spaming :D

Great! I never understood why they changed weapons to full clip by default. Maybe it had something to do with the dynamic weapon price thing.
Posted Image

#36 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:07 PM

Are you sure ? Cause I am rebuying ammo without losing any cash.

#37 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

Are you sure ? Cause I am rebuying ammo without losing any cash.

Do you play beta testing version?
btw in beta they now are testing updated/fixed de_inferno.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users