Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

My new movie with for player Perplexer.

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:59 AM

Sefyu go download dvd lessons for Sony Vegas , you will find how make tons of effects and I talk about amazing effects.

Sony Vegas can do some effects you dont belive it, I found myself fews , its incredible smart this program , just learn to use it.

#3 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:21 AM

Good video and recorded very well.

@ TupaC
Show us your video editings skills first and then tell about the effects.
Posted Image

#4 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

OMG, I'm in that movie!

That song is from Incorporated 2:

And by the way how did you use SourceTV?

#5 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:46 AM

Check SourceTV demos at http://css.setti.info/setti/demos/.
Posted Image

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:24 PM

k1ller, editing videos are very eazy, with Sony Vegas, now I learn to use Sony Vegas, waching dvds , waching on youtube lessons , read some forums , you need read alot if you want do something very nice.

And my time is limited , so in future I hope I will do some movies.

What sefyu do in this movie, its very eazy you dont need any lesson, every beginer can do.

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

Haha TupaC, make sure you watch this video every day. Especially the sniping part lol. :-)

#8 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:26 PM

What sefyu do in this movie, its very eazy you dont need any lesson, every beginer can do.

Not true. The video is recorded with all high graphics settings and HDR enabled. That can be achieved with a super-high-end computer or with good recording tricks. There are also camera movements. It's also recorded in HD quality. Basic stuff like removing HUD and etc. is also done well. Not every noob knows how to do this stuff.

Knowing something and doing it are different things, you'll see when you actually start editing your own movies.

This is something that is good to know: http://www.dragosrou...ing-your-focus/
Posted Image

#9 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:38 PM

The hardest part is not really editing himself the hardest for me is check alot demo for needed the best possible action and frag. I dont think have need dvd lesson,I dont try not to make a movie super pro of the death just own simple and enough.
sry english.

#10 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:36 PM

What PC config do you have sefyu31 ?

#11 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

very poor config:atlhon64 3000+ overclocked at 2.6 radeon HD 4670 4gb ram.

#12 Guest_I think

Guest_I think
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

i think that plexier is cheater? cause he dosnt even aim at enemys but still gets a kill, looks like some cool hax has been made.

#13 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

:D

I don't cheat. With AK or M4 you can hit the enemy without aiming cause of spread and recoil, we all know that. I guess you meant those sniper shots. PRO snipers always shoot like that. You just can't afford to follow the enmy with the crosshair and then fire when you think you have him on the cross. It's impossible. Nobody can follow a moving target on screen with a mouse. So the only way to do it is to "speed-fire" at the figure. You learn that with practice. I never aim with a sniper. I instinctively move the mouse in his direction (very fast) and then fire. This is why it looks like I move the mouse and fire at the same time. It's an impulse move, a reflex. I don't look at the cross. I don't think about how to aim. I just do it. It's automatic. How much must I move the mouse so that cross comes onto him ? That's the thing you have to learn with practice. I played with AWP for almost 4 years, and a few years with the railgun in Quake2 CTF before that. :-) Precision weapons are my favorite.

Read this if you want:
Reflex training for gamers

#14 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

You can clearly see that movie is made with nosteam css, because it has that "not transparent" lighting "feature"(check 03:10), i just wonder is it possible to correct this with some command?

#15 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:48 AM

Oh yeah that nontransparent light is killing me the most in de_prodigy. But I remember that it was different before and I always play with nonsteam / cracked version of CSS. It changed to solid either when I went from DX8.1 to DX7 or when I tweaked my config.cfg for FPS, can't remember which.

#16 Guest_Poppin

Guest_Poppin
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:49 AM

i think that plexier is cheater? cause he dosnt even aim at enemys but still gets a kill, looks like some cool hax has been made.

The reason it looks like that is because it is a SourceTV demo which is a few seconds late.

Read more here: http://developer.val...m/wiki/SourceTV

#17 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:53 AM

Very good movie,I must say I have no movie editing skills nor patience for that matter.
lol I know that Perplexer is the main hero here but it's misspelled the creator's name on mainpage :)

#18 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

lol Perplexed is not my hero these just my guinea pig for my video test.

#19 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

to that "perp cheats, he doesnt aim" i experienced espeacially on AWP shots, the sourcedemos (no matter if server or clientside) are very inacurate! maybe thats useless with a tv snapshotrate @ ~100 but having this will leech to much CPU & disk I/O for the sourcetv, so not good for pubs respective large servers.
EDIT: in my "AWP lucky headder" video thats good to see in the slowmo phase. its like frames are missing. server tick was 100, tv snapshotrate was 24. donno if a simple calculation 100-24=76 "frames" missing is in work here.

#20 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:01 PM

:D

... :-) Precision weapons are my favorite.

I found myself jumping with shotgun at 3:03 . :lol: Unlike Perp, imprecise weapon such as shotgun is my favorite. And face to skill players like him, i have no choice kill them only with 1 shot or die

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users