Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:59 PM

Watch it all. What do you think ?

#2 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:06 PM

Why do they always have this pixelated digital zoom in these videos?

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:08 PM

No idea. I don't own a camdorder myself so I can't check if filming something far off in the sky would produce the same type of vid. But YouTube also degrades the quality a lot.

#4 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:48 PM

looks legit ... best video with aliens ever 8-)

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

birds? but somehow it reminds me on plastic bags... anyway, closeup seems like simple birdwings moving up and down, and the weird line the one single thing seems to produce are just birds comming out of reflection, same you can watch on asphalt when its hot...

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

Bull?hit, there are some birds.

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

I don't understand why people loose their head over this UFO bogus.
Let's say they exist... what is so exiting about?
People are too easily impressed about this nonsense phenomenon.

This UFO stuff is so 90's...

#8 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

I think Perplexer is quite much into UFOs :)

Some real UFO stuff is this new space telescope http://kepler.nasa.gov/about/. There will be Earth 2 someday somewhere.

#9 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:53 PM

I cant espect move to another planet, lol.

#10 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

First of all, don't think I'm some nutjob UFO believer. I'm very realistic. I don't claim this video shows aliens. It just shows a UFO (unidentified), so it could be anything. The point is that it's interesting to watch it since it's not like anything we usually see up there. I surely won't claim to know what it is, like TupaC does .... yellow glowing birds spitting out yellow glowing balls. Ok. :-) Seriously, do you really think those are birds ? Damn. They are yellow, glowing, and see how they move in circles. It could of course be fake, like many before.

What is so exciting about this ? Well, what if that UFO up there is really an alien ship ? What if you had cancer and that alien has a cure for it in his ship. Or maybe he has a 5000000 TB hard disk in his ship. Would't you want to be 100% sure what this things is and see it come down so you can check ? I sure would.

I personally think it's probably everything except alien but until we KNOW what it is it is in our nature to watch it. TupaC is obviously not interested. Imagine a nation of TupaCs. They would not care. So they would never build a telescope to watch it. They would never build an airplane or space shuttle to go closer. They would live forever in stone age. :-) Humans need to be intelligent and explore the unknown. It's the only way to advance.

I believe that aliens exist somewhere in space, but I won't claim that they came to Earth even though many people (including military generals, politicians, etc) say that they are here. I will believe it when I see it. But I would sure like to see them. :-0

#11 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:06 AM

Well If you look into this stuff you will come across an alien race that tought us who to build shit, such as the pyramids. they do exist! they are just waiting for us to become intelligent enough to join them!

#12 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:25 AM

First of all, don't think I'm some nutjob UFO believer. I'm very realistic. I don't claim this video shows aliens. It just shows a UFO (unidentified), so it could be anything. The point is that it's interesting to watch it since it's not like anything we usually see up there. I surely won't claim to know what it is, like TupaC does .... yellow glowing birds spitting out yellow glowing balls. Ok. :-) Seriously, do you really think those are birds ? Damn. They are yellow, glowing, and see how they move in circles. It could of course be fake, like many before.

What is so exciting about this ? Well, what if that UFO up there is really an alien ship ? What if you had cancer and that alien has a cure for it in his ship. Or maybe he has a 5000000 TB hard disk in his ship. Would't you want to be 100% sure what this things is and see it come down so you can check ? I sure would.

I personally think it's probably everything except alien but until we KNOW what it is it is in our nature to watch it. TupaC is obviously not interested. Imagine a nation of TupaCs. They would not care. So they would never build a telescope to watch it. They would never build an airplane or space shuttle to go closer. They would live forever in stone age. :-) Humans need to be intelligent and explore the unknown. It's the only way to advance.

I believe that aliens exist somewhere in space, but I won't claim that they came to Earth even though many people (including military generals, politicians, etc) say that they are here. I will believe it when I see it. But I would sure like to see them. :-0

N00b give me the real proof ! There can be a rare species of birds, for exemple, do you think about that ?

Btw I see at Discovery an documentary, with something very very interesting, some scientists find something in air, something invisible, in the air, who human eyes cant see it, they say, there can be a new species of insects, fly with incredible speed or are invisible and thats why human eyes cant see them.
So, like I said, there can be some rarely birds or something.If you wach carefuly you can see the wings in the video, move, righ, up, round, same like birds.
So n00b, give me the real proof not this bull?hit. :lol: ( lol this smile seems like an alien ) :)

#13 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image

#14 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

I don't believe those videos no matter how good they are.
Man, since the day that begun to understood the environment around him always wondered what's out there.
How it's made, what holds it together? We made many stories and theories to explain it, the most common and well known is that God created all. :thumbdown:

Evey time man could not explain what's happening around him, they blamed God.
When they saw Lightnings upon the sky they thought that Zeus was angry about people.
Science explained Lightnings as "an atmospheric discharge of electricity accompanied by thunder".

The next big question was "are we alone?". There are Billions of galaxies, with trillion of stars with quadrillion of planets.
Earth is one planet in 'the quadrillion'. Why only here?
If we take 0.1% of these planets that they have the right chems like carbon, good temperature, gravity and breathable air then we have millions of planets that can support life.
The existence of one single bacteria is life proof.
I believe that somewhere out there there's life BUT never came to earth.

UFO's are just bullshit and feed for the mob.

#15 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

I read in some space concerning book, published in 2009, that, calculating all the possible circumstances in the known universe, there could/should be at least 6000 thousands of planets similar to Earth.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#16 ticon

ticon

Regular

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:20 PM

Just think about the universe being infinitiv, there must be some other kind of life out there, but UFOs/Aliens (like we know form movies) are pure sifi.

In quantum Theory nothing is 100% shure, everything is possible, even if chances are below 0,0000000....1

#17 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

I feel compelled to answer to these comments :huh: ;)

Just think about the universe being infinitiv,

Is it infinite or not? Does anyone know this for sure yet? Even if there is an answer it's probably something like Universe has a very large volume now, but finite, and that that volume will increase, so only in the infinite future will it actually be infinite. Whether the universe is infinite or finite doesn't make much of a difference.

there must be some other kind of life out there,

Why is that? Wouldn't it be possible (even if it was unlikely) that Earth has the only living beings in the whole universe?

but UFOs/Aliens (like we know form movies) are pure sifi.

Why is that? There could be invisible Alien 100 million years older than you are standing right next to you but you just wouldn't be able to see it. It might be disguised as a worm or something? Maybe it invaded the Earth 10000 years ago already.

In quantum Theory nothing is 100% shure,

But that is how the nature works even if it seems illogical. For example check the uncertainty principle - physicists can describe the behaviour of particles and stuff even though "nothing" is 100% certain. So they are 100% certain that nothing is 100% certain, it makes sense even if it sounds illogical.

everything is possible, even if chances are below 0,0000000....1

That is philosophy :evil:
Posted Image

#18 ticon

ticon

Regular

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:56 PM

Universe got to be infinitiv, if it ist't, it has to be inside of sth. But I have to admit that it is a very strong word, I can hardly imagine sth being infinitiv.

And the life on earth grew out of lots of terrifying coincidence, maybe you call it luck that so many parameters fitted together that this complex system appeared, but why wouldn't it happen somewhere else a second, third,... time

Yeah and Aliens sure could be on our planet, but I wanted to say that those UFO sights and so on (they really all fit into the hollywood-picture) are pure sifi.

That is philosophy

wrong

#19 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:00 PM

Is it infinite or not? Does anyone know this for sure yet? Even if there is an answer it's probably something like Universe has a very large volume now, but finite, and that that volume will increase, so only in the infinite future will it actually be infinite. Whether the universe is infinite or finite doesn't make much of a difference.

Actually it depends on the way you look at it. In our 3D (if u will 4D) the universe is (thought to be) infinite (if u consider a circle to be infinite)because it is a sphere but if u look at it from a higher dimension it is a finite sphere which is expanding in the same dimension( or so it is to be thought).
Oh and you can't truly be certain it will expand indefinitely, so that actual infinite size may never occur.

Not that any of this brings us any closer to the answer of ET life.

Why is that? Wouldn't it be possible (even if it was unlikely) that Earth has the only living beings in the whole universe?

I would mostly agree on this one but still when the chances are so low/high they don't matter anymore if there is a 0.000001 chance a meteor hits Earth it would need to pass it a million times for it to be a certain hit. Therefor i would easily claim that there is at least one planet with similar lifeforms that are present on Earth, hell why not the same.

But that is how the nature works even if it seems illogical. For example check the uncertainty principle - physicists can describe the behaviour of particles and stuff even though "nothing" is 100% certain. So they are 100% certain that nothing is 100% certain, it makes sense even if it sounds illogical.

Yea but this principle has absolutely no, not even a tiny bit, effect on our macroscopic world. So nature works like that on an extremely small scale

everything is possible, even if chances are below 0,0000000....1

That is philosophy :evil:

Hell give it enough time lets say like 10to the power 100 ages of the universe and you will be sucked into the monitor while playing css :thumbsup:

#20 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:18 PM

Actually it depends on the way you look at it. In our 3D (if u will 4D) the universe is (thought to be) infinite (if u consider a circle to be infinite)because it is a sphere but if u look at it from a higher dimension it is a finite sphere which is expanding in the same dimension( or so it is to be thought).
Oh and you can't truly be certain it will expand indefinitely, so that actual infinite size may never occur.

Not that any of this brings us any closer to the answer of ET life.

I meant that it's all babble whether the universe is infinite or finite. Thinking about circles and balls doesn't change anything. Circle isn't infinite. Ball isn't infinite. I have no idea how universe would become infinite if it was a flat surface, circle or a ball.

These circles and balls are just analogies after all. Earth is quite close to a sphere - is it infinite? Finite? Infinite in infinite time? What if it wasn't a sphere? Makes no sense. And really doesn't bring us any closer to ETs. Might bring them closer to us if they are just observing from a distance :shock:

I would mostly agree on this one but still when the chances are so low/high they don't matter anymore if there is a 0.000001 chance a meteor hits Earth it would need to pass it a million times for it to be a certain hit. Therefor i would easily claim that there is at least one planet with similar lifeforms that are present on Earth, hell why not the same.

You explained it wrong but I got the idea. Meteor is offtopic though. It's still possible that the Earth is the only place where (complex) life has evolved. Even if mathematicians come out with some figures and probabilities they are all guesswork. Well educated guesswork still.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users