Banned for no reason

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Perica

Guest_Perica
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:31 PM

Hey everyone i just went on the css seti pub server #1 and i just entered and some guy with an aimbot was there and fofo enters the server and i dident have any kills and i get banned ? i did nothing i was taling to Mysery repeats about somthin when i get bannned :?

1) 14 of January (my time zone GMT 0:00 22:27)
2) Css setti server Pub #1
3) De_nuke
4) STEAM_0:0:189597721
5)

My IP address is: 89.146.145.157
My IP Address Location: Tuzla in ip address flag Bosnia and Herzegovina
ISP of my IP: BH Telecom d.d. Sarajevo

6) Perica

Please unban me i dident do anything :(

#2 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

See http://css.setti.inf..._60
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#3 Guest_Perica

Guest_Perica
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Wow that's a pretty interesting demo of me and yet all i see is pure luck and or skill(knowledge of the game).To ducky after playing the game as much as me you will learn a thing or two the concept of the map where people camp and rush and another thing there is a thing called radar in the game and as soon as the enemy shot at my teammate being that trough a wall or not he instantly appears on the radar and all i do is aim and shoot.Same thing on the other parts of the demo all i see is luck well me prefiring everywhere that i know that terrorists are usually.Another thing im just someone who always wanted to play the new css and i finally downloaded it and do you think after a few days i would be looking for cheats i think not.So many cheaters out there and from the first day everyone has it out for me well thank you ban me and not the stupid retard who is shooting trough the FUC**** WALL. The only person i get along with is Mystery repeats.

Sincerely, Perica.

#4 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:09 PM

Hey everyone i just went on the css seti pub server #1 and i just entered

But I thought you said you just joined and now your'e saying that you had skill and luck?? that does not really make any sense at all, get your story right before requesting an unban.

#5 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:27 PM

Demo is from last night.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#6 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:48 AM

"If you play as long as me.." - apparently you know pretty well how long I've been playing, but thats not the case :)

I have to admit, that is not the best demo (I downloaded it to see something I had done in there) and accidentally seen you do a couple of dubious frags, so I watched a bit closer. I also played with you that day and I have an eye for people who don't move correctly - you are one of them.

Anyways I don't know you, nor do I give a shit if you cheat or not so I will try to stand aside this discussion.. I'm not the only who noticed you cheating though (and I actually defended you at first, while ingame).

Point of this post: no I wasn't mistaken and yes you had them .exe skill.

P.S: You made me feel guilty and I'm a bit drunk, so I watched nuke demo from same day (later) and office again to help me fall asleep (can't go to bed just yet). In nuke you have no chance, in office I'm not really familiar with the angles but neither are you :D
Explain me specially your awp following through wall to the guy hiding on the stairs in tick 87000, same 88000 and 89000 (office demo). Again among many many others starting from tick50000 (just takes 5mins to watch). Whats up with the instant reaction shots?
You also move like a fucking noob, always looking at the ground, standing while you shoot, getting stuck on teammates and objects - doesn't stick with your score which should be 4:10. I won't even comment how you awp.
cba anymore, good night

#7 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

Wow that's a pretty interesting demo of me and yet all i see is pure luck and or skill(knowledge of the game).To ducky after playing the game as much as me you will learn a thing or two the concept of the map where people camp and rush and another thing there is a thing called radar in the game and as soon as the enemy shot at my teammate being that trough a wall or not he instantly appears on the radar and all i do is aim and shoot.Same thing on the other parts of the demo all i see is luck well me prefiring everywhere that i know that terrorists are usually.Another thing im just someone who always wanted to play the new css and i finally downloaded it and do you think after a few days i would be looking for cheats i think not.So many cheaters out there and from the first day everyone has it out for me well thank you ban me and not the stupid retard who is shooting trough the FUC**** WALL. The only person i get along with is Mystery repeats.

Sincerely, Perica.

I know you are sincere and I'm too ... you were walhacking

#8 Guest_Perica

Guest_Perica
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hey everyone i just went on the css seti pub server #1 and i just entered

But I thought you said you just joined and now your'e saying that you had skill and luck?? that does not really make any sense at all, get your story right before requesting an unban.

Omg can you follow the story a little the demo is not from when i got banned duhhh...i got banned for "wallhacking" before not then.

#9 Guest_Perica

Guest_Perica
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:57 PM

"If you play as long as me.." - apparently you know pretty well how long I've been playing, but thats not the case :)

I have to admit, that is not the best demo (I downloaded it to see something I had done in there) and accidentally seen you do a couple of dubious frags, so I watched a bit closer. I also played with you that day and I have an eye for people who don't move correctly - you are one of them.

Anyways I don't know you, nor do I give a shit if you cheat or not so I will try to stand aside this discussion.. I'm not the only who noticed you cheating though (and I actually defended you at first, while ingame).

Point of this post: no I wasn't mistaken and yes you had them .exe skill.

P.S: You made me feel guilty and I'm a bit drunk, so I watched nuke demo from same day (later) and office again to help me fall asleep (can't go to bed just yet). In nuke you have no chance, in office I'm not really familiar with the angles but neither are you :D
Explain me specially your awp following through wall to the guy hiding on the stairs in tick 87000, same 88000 and 89000 (office demo). Again among many many others starting from tick50000 (just takes 5mins to watch). Whats up with the instant reaction shots?
You also move like a fucking noob, always looking at the ground, standing while you shoot, getting stuck on teammates and objects - doesn't stick with your score which should be 4:10. I won't even comment how you awp.
cba anymore, good night

Well if you think in a fucking noob then why the fuck would you report me like youre devoUr or something please youre full of shit and if you dont like it Dont watch my demos so you fall asleep you fag i bet youre that fucking ca1ne idiot.
And i dont bump into wall or props or teammates.All im trying is to get along with people but apparently im the only fucking noob there and i dont want to say any names but i saw admins using cheats so nothing fucking suprises me.

#10 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:34 PM

cheaters can't get unban. so locked.

#11 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

Just wanted to let you know that I am your enemy:

Posted Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Topic still locked.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users