• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#21 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

nahhh. whatever. For me to explain u mine situation its like "hitting the wall by head" so i would not.

2 Sculder

*DEAD* RedMan.- : drink za to4to mne v zban zaredil otvetiw xDDDDD*
unconnected killed unconnected with m4a1.
*DEAD* BLB.tm | ***FaRaOn*** : =)
*DEAD* drinkmaster : ) потому что ты на скулдера похож
*DEAD* RedMan.- : eto 4em ze xD?
*DEAD* drinkmaster : а он сука.. дебил
*DEAD* drinkmaster : скином бля ) не тупи

After that i was baned! Now say sculder what was so insulting in this?

see u next time abusing admin.

#22 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

@Drinkmaster, so you are a half admin on Russkiy server? So why do you abuse admin rights then? In above dialog RedMan is asking why you baned him? Your reply was - "cos you like the Sculder".

If you are a half-admin, you should:

1. Ban only cheaters, if you really sure
2. Ban Afk and TA, TK only. Nothing more or less than.

And never call names the Admin in this way. He can read and understand Russian too.

What a shame Drinkmaster! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Epic.
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#23 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

please somebody close that thread.
omg first you are crying for admin rights, then you abuse your rights and now you are crying cause of what? cry "Sculder banned me" cry "Perplexer banned me" cry.

just show respect. you guys just join the game and after 20 hours you want to become an admin. so wtf is wrong with you?? become more active at forum, make some friends and all Admins will know you guys!!!

close that thread please that makes me sick

#24 CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

@Phoenix, i would rise my both fives :thumbup: to annul Drinkmaster's his admins rights for only below 2 raws. That is too much for one fag :twisted:

*DEAD* BLB.tm | ***FaRaOn*** : =)

*DEAD* RedMan.- : eto 4em ze xD?

Unquote

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#25 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:51 PM

omg CC u dont know russian so dont try to translate it!

Redmen my friend in game and he told me that he avange the hit in his head! i didnt ban him!!!

TRANSLATE
*DEAD* RedMan.- : drink ou will answer for shoting me in head*
*DEAD* drinkmaster : ) becoz u and Sculder are alike"
*DEAD* drinkmaster : а он сука.. дебил (this is russian humor u dont understand it, and it means not insulting" its like THIS by words it mean "gopher b*tch personality"
*DEAD* drinkmaster : By your skin,) dont be stupid

So dont pretend u know russian and can speak russian!

I didnt ban AT TK AFK eather!

ohhh whatever :)) i'm baned again for no reason from Sculder just after 30 minuts of playing after first ban.

omg first you are crying for admin rights

who said i was crying? I dont need them if u insist. i just said that too many cheaters come to rusetti and no admins there. i played there 250h of gameplay.

#26 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

oh my goodnes ) i have but for 7 days :)

well i'm sorry for Sculder he was a good man, when he was a child. so long. see u in 7 days, unless u ban me permanently just for chating with friends.

#27 CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

omg CC u dont know russian so dont try to translate it!

Lier! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I was born in Russia, and live in Russia!!!!! You disappointed me a lot today...I need to drink something..really.

Guys, why not to be just fair?

#28 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

if u BORN in Russia that i realy doubt or u realy young man (becoz i was born in USSR) so use This to translit what he said in rus lang i bet it would be "Дринк за то что мне в жбан зарядил ответишь" and then try to translate it in English. and i'm not lier!

#29 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

and u think that after we played with redman and sculder few hours. after that redman say to me that i baned him??? its REDICULOUS! i never ban any1 when admins on server. omg u dont even try to think before u saing such a nonsense.

#30 CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

Мне транслит не нужен, мне все и так ясно. Обидно за нас. Зачем лгать? Бан тебе дали правильно. Нечего вылазить и спорить, когда сам виноват. А транслит пусть иностранцы юзают :thumbdown: , вообщем пойду я лучше попью чего-нить. Теперь ты не сомневаешься, что живу я в РФ?

#31 Das

Das

One of us

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

Why not talk Sculder, but talk his lawyers ??
CC,you were not present during this situation.

#32 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

oh my goodnes ) i have but for 7 days :)

well i'm sorry for Sculder he was a good man, when he was a child. so long. see u in 7 days, unless u ban me permanently just for chating with friends.

(ADMIN) Sculder: banned player Sculder SUCK all dicks!!!
That was you? ups.

#33 CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

Why not talk Sculder, but talk his lawyers ??
CC,you were not present during this situation.

Above cut of chat is sufficient for me to understand the situation.
I dont play on RuSetti, thus i didnt know that drinkmaster is semi-admin there. So from chat i understood that:

Drinkmaster is a semi-admin, who baned RedMan before this situation happened and RedMan was asking about the reason. The reply was - he was looking like Sculder. After that he called bad names Sculder, while Admin is presenting ingame, hoping that Sculder doesn't understand Rus.

#34 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:33 PM

(ADMIN) Sculder: banned player Sculder SUCK all dicks!!!
That was you? ups.

LOL, how it can be me??? u baned me by ip or steamID i cant join the game :) i think its other ppl who "love u" i didnt even ask any1. and i think our country still alive becoz the guys like this1 and die becoz the likes of CC) and thats a shame.

I think we'll meet next monday at the same time, when u ban me permanently just for chating with my friends.

And "Лошара" mean "MOST stupid of ALL" was adressed not to u! it was to the guy who was muted by u just before u muted me :) nice1

#35 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:35 PM

Drinkmaster is a semi-admin, who baned RedMan before this situation happened and RedMan was asking about the reason. The reply was - he was looking like Sculder. After that he called bad names Sculder, while Admin is presenting ingame, hoping that Sculder doesn't understand Rus.

Sculder can u confir it??? we played about 2 hours and with redman about 1 hours i think... and u confir that i baned him infront of u??? If so u confirm that u didnt see it?

And CC) do u know what smile XDDDDDDDDDD Means?
OMG WATCH DEMO!!! 2011-01-23 19:15 de_nightfever to see that i killed RedMan with headshot and after that he said to me what he said.

#36 Das

Das

One of us

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

who baned RedMan before this situation happened and RedMan was asking about the reason

CC,if you do not know,keep silent.you're like a fly who wants to enter in ass and he can not)))

#37 CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

and i think our country still alive becoz the guys like this1 and die becoz the likes of CC) and thats a shame.

Our country is dieing cos of corruption (not fair people like you and your parents maybe), today we in Moscow had 2 explosions at the airport. Why? Because someone is not doing his work good? Someone paid money or whatever....over 50 people are dead now...

P.S.I am not going to cover Russian cheaters, liers. Or should I because I am Russian and should protect you on default? Making fake friends? I prefer fair style, sorry boys :confused:

#38 Drinkmaster

Drinkmaster

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

[not fair people like you and your parents maybe

U are such a low person who talk about parents, maybe my parents died in World War to let the likes of u to live! and u didnt think of it tell that my parents are not fair!

No my parents didnt die at WW2 but u didnt know that! my father scientist, the doctor, and i'm scientist, but still the young1 for science, i allready have some rewards, "minister of education and science of RF" sign me a patent for contribution to development. And u have NO rights to call me a lier!

#39 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

[not fair people like you and your parents maybe

U are such a low person who talk about parents, maybe my parents died in World War to let the likes of u to live! and u didnt think of it tell that my parents are not fair!

No my parents didnt die at WW2 but u didnt know that! my father scientist, the doctor, and i'm scientist, but still the young1 for science, i allready have some rewards, "minister of education and science of RF" sign me a patent for contribution to development. And u have NO rights to call me a lier!

LOL

#40 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:36 PM

Oh yeah, all those russians died in WW2 just to take half of Europe. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Stupid inbreed.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users