banned by Dr Pope

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_yoyo

Guest_yoyo
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

i was banned by Dr Pope on server 2 custom map. he was shoot by him at the start of the game so i shoot him back but i killed him. After that he banned me. i di'nt cheat or anything else. that's not nice...

#2 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

Find the demo from here and post it here.

#3 Guest_YOYO

Guest_YOYO
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

Setti CSS server (pub #2) 2011-02-13 18:51 de_vertigo

i think it's that one...at the start of the game

#4 Guest_yoyo

Guest_yoyo
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

And plus he always shoot me that day, just a few but each round. Dr Rizz and Dr pope can be nice sometimes whan they play well but when they are not very good they become angry

#5 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

Okay well... You Team killed Dr.pope for no reason... he didn't even shoot you first.

#6 Guest_YOYO

Guest_YOYO
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

yoyo from the sea

Total Kills 1,079

Headshot Kills 35.50% 383

Friendly Fire 3.99% 43

#7 Guest_YOYO

Guest_YOYO
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

i had the idea he shoot me because he was fired with no terrorit around and he did it several times today. And I don't do that often , i don't kill a lot of my teammate. It happens that people killed all the time people from their team and id don't do it. It's not fair to be banned for that. it's not like i shoot someone several time someone in the same day. it's the first time i killed someone and i ve play all day long.

#8 Guest_yoyo

Guest_yoyo
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:03 PM

how can i see the video?

#9 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBucarest, Romania/Warrensburg, NY

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

Yoyo you were fighting with me all day and I DID NOT BAN YOU. It must have been another admin online. You team killed me 4 or 5 times in 2 rounds. You wanted knife fights, I refused. Ask anyone on the server. All you have done for the past 2-3 days is camp unfairly, and I called you out on it. You got pissed and started attacking me.

I did not ban you. Bottom line.

#10 Guest_yoyo

Guest_yoyo
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:18 PM

Yoyo you were fighting with me all day and I DID NOT BAN YOU. It must have been another admin online. You team killed me 4 or 5 times in 2 rounds. You wanted knife fights, I refused. Ask anyone on the server. All you have done for the past 2-3 days is camp unfairly, and I called you out on it. You got pissed and started attacking me.

I did not ban you. Bottom line.

Hey Dr Pope. . we had one knife fight but you started it and it was at the start of the day and at that time we did it for fun...it's true that sometimes i camp when i'm in the ct's force because it's like that. you wait at the bomb spot to defend it. and plus i don't camp a lot. i 'm always second or first in the rank. if you camp you don't have high score. i wasn't pissed for anything, not at all. i had the idea you shoot me. If you didn't ban me, it's your friend Rizz. as you told me you lived at the same place.

I didn't killed you before except when we fight with knife.you said you didn't start it? ok well, even if it was me, why you fight two minutes with your knife then?
can you tell me when i killed 4 or 5 times today? wich game ? with map?

#11 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

http://css.setti.inf...-de_vertigo.dem

Thats the link of the video of when you were banned by someone other than me, which clearly shows you targeting me.

TO ALL INTERESTED. These are the 2 rounds before when the fighting started where you can see the fight, and how he killed me. Just in my defense.

http://css.setti.inf...ttemple_pro.dem

http://css.setti.inf...10-de_siena.dem

lost temple was when the fight started, siena it kept going, vertigo is when it ended.

#12 breezer

breezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

You team killed me 4 or 5 times in 2 rounds.

lol :D
Rush 'em n00bs ...

#13 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

Yeah, he has respawn cheat !
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#14 Guest_yoyo

Guest_yoyo
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:29 PM

in lost emple you said ok for a knight fight , in the video it's easy to see that you fight only with you knife two minutes...and what you say show that it's for fun

#15 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:24 PM

Ok I agreed for you to knife fight me so you could kill me. And my intentions were to hurt your score and then slay you after. Which is what you deserved. So now what are you trying to prove?

#16 Guest_yoyo

Guest_yoyo
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:55 PM

why i deserved that exactely? don' tunderstand you were pissed because i killed 10x more than you?

#17 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

why i deserved that exactely? don' tunderstand you were pissed because i killed 10x more than you?

You killed me 10x more than i killed you, that's true. BUT you were on my team. Thats the problem. Get over it, AND I still didn't ban you.
Have a good day!

#18 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

*DEAD* YOYO III ( broken horses ) : i just downlaoded some cheat how ca i use it?

#19 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:45 PM

*DEAD* YOYO III ( broken horses ) : i just downlaoded some cheat how ca i use it?

Sculder - Gotcha :D

#20 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:52 AM

good catch :), I will never understand those nabs :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users