32 replies to this topic

#21 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

Im ready to accept full responsibility for Angst. I dont think he is cheating. The admins have the last word...

#22 zza

zza

Regular

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

Maybe he had cheated once.I suppose that every player have been tempted to use cheats once. If not, how everyone (particularly the admins) knows how wallhack works??

#23 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:40 AM

Ok I dont know if he had cheated in the past or not. But actually he isnt. I have met him months ago without any cheats or shit and I think he is ok. But I cant say something about the past. The admins have the last word...

#24 zza

zza

Regular

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

Ok I dont know if he had cheated in the past or not. But actually he isnt. I have met him months ago without any cheats or shit and I think he is ok. But I cant say something about the past. The admins have the last word...

Sure i am with you. I dont believe either that angst is cheating.What i am trying to say is that i believe that everyone, without discrimination, have cheated in the past. So If boobs says that he cheated i believe him.But this standard phrase :"once a cheater always a cheater"
does not apply to all cases.I have cheated when i start playing for the first time in setti and got banned from pub 1,3. But i cant prove to anyone now that i am not cheating anymore.Thats the shitty side of the thing

#25 FakFeijs

FakFeijs

One of us

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationLahti, Finland

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:48 PM

Maybe he had cheated once.I suppose that every player have been tempted to use cheats once. If not, how everyone (particularly the admins) knows how wallhack works??

YOure serious here ? :ugeek:
facefuck

#26 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:40 PM

basic instincts ;)

#27 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:56 AM

I never cheated. I have ego.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#28 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

I never cheated. I have ego.

true ... never said better ... are you my twin brother and I don't know ? :D

#29 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:33 AM

What i am trying to say is that i believe that everyone, without discrimination, have cheated in the past.

I have cheated when i start playing for the first time in setti and got banned from pub 1,3.

I have never cheated and I will never cheat. You are wrong Doctor. Dont insult the honest player ...

#30 zza

zza

Regular

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

What i am trying to say is that i believe that everyone, without discrimination, have cheated in the past.

I have cheated when i start playing for the first time in setti and got banned from pub 1,3.

I have never cheated and I will never cheat. You are wrong Doctor. Dont insult the honest player ...

^_^ I didn't mean to insult anyone.Are you so easily insulted by an internet anonymous guy?
So i guess that nobody knows the trick to detect wallhackers from spawn?! :-D

#31 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

lol im not talking about any "mental insults" i dont care lol dont misunderstand my message

look at dictionary for insult and you will see a lot of meanings and then take the right one to understand the message ;)

#32 zza

zza

Regular

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

lol im not talking about any "mental insults" i dont care lol dont misunderstood my message

look at dictionary for insult and you will see a lot of meanings and then take the right one to understand the message ;)

insult=hakaret :grin: :grin: :grin: its different in Greek.Probably our countries were on war for so many years because of such misunterstandings :lol:

#33 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

yes thats true, a lot of misunderstandings. but i dont give a fuck about this hostility. all people are equal in my eyes. "maybe we turks are better then the rest of the world" hehe :P :P but we are all human at least :D :D hehe you know im kidding dont misunderstand :smile-thumbs-up:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users