3 replies to this topic

#1 Gary

Gary

Regular

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

Guys come on the dm server is full of cheaetrs the most hours of a day and no admins. You cant play there more than a hour without cheatersPosted ImageI made request but nothing happenedPosted Image but now im not asking this i just want to play with my friends there without the fuckers.I play there many hours and i thing is good for the server to have more adminsPosted Image

#2 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

I play there many hours and i thing is good for the server to have more adminsPosted Image

I thing you are ok. :razz:

#3 Gary

Gary

Regular

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

Ty [color=#1C2837]Mikky piePosted Image

#4 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

Guys come on the dm server is full of cheaetrs the most hours of a day and no admins. You cant play there more than a hour without cheatersPosted ImageI made request but nothing happenedPosted Image but now im not asking this i just want to play with my friends there without the fuckers.I play there many hours and i thing is good for the server to have more adminsPosted Image

i agree with gary...the dm server is full of cheater...so full that no admin can connect to make perm ban...
lol...........
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users