el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 Сообщений:
  • LocationPERU

Отправлено 29 March 2011 - 10:58 PM

for ban Rizzla and rofos
I wanna hear the enemy footsteps not you! annoying

hmmm and the second time u banned rizla while he was on the other team what was the reason?
i dont think that anyone said to remove u from admin boog, relax man, thats not the point here...or if slo mamut needs holiday as the title of the topic says...actually most of the players on pub3 dont know him at all,btw he is really good admin i would say.the point should be about voice chat i think, is it allowed or not...and if aint allowed then it should be disabled if possible.
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#22 boogie-woogie

boogie-woogie

Regular

• Members
  • 82 Сообщений:
  • Locationserbia

Отправлено 29 March 2011 - 11:40 PM

so,boogie,
you agree with the fact that you used your "privileges"you have as admin,for your personal reasons and benefit!!!!

no personal you talk too much,or spamm...

#23 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 Сообщений:
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 12:50 AM

I can see how that would be annoying, but if they were really annoying you, your admin rights should not have been used in this case. Just mute them in the player list, simple and yet everyone can still play.

#24 FakFeijs

FakFeijs

One of us

• Members
  • 135 Сообщений:
  • LocationLahti, Finland

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 02:20 AM

well, im annoyed for hearing language that i dont understand at all.. it would be ok if we all speak english? And i dont listen footsteps so carefully coz mainly i have music on when i play and i want to hear my music not some mumbojumbo what i dont understand :)
facefuck

#25 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 Сообщений:
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 06:00 AM

Pick one:

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
http://www.teamspeak.com/
http://www.ventrilo.com/

and talk away as much as you want. I can hear some little wiener protesting before I even post this, because "you can ghost on dead players" and whatnot. If you got any pride and respect you won´t be doing that.

/thread

#26 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4250 Сообщений:

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 07:44 AM

This admin called SLO mamut mutted me

Did you mean: mamuted
Posted Image

#27 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 12:06 PM

Here you are:

http://www.skype.com...er/windows/5-2/

;)
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#28 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 Сообщений:
  • LocationLithuania, Vilnius

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 02:50 PM

The word "Hello" and some others don't hurt you'r ears. I really think that you can mute the player if he just talks and never stops. Well i think they deserve the unmute.

#29 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

And how am I supposed to know they chat about the game, say hello and so on if they talk in greek ? I advise the mute stays on.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#30 diegabiksis

diegabiksis

One of us

• Members
  • 161 Сообщений:
  • LocationLatvia

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 04:22 PM

Are you afraid that they talk bad things about you fofo? :P

#31 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 Сообщений:
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

@all mamuted

I hope u choke soon, retarded kids.

#32 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 Сообщений:
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

@all mamuted

I hope u choke soon, retarded kids.

thank you prpa!!! kind as always!!!! :thumbdown:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#33 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 Сообщений:

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

And how am I supposed to know they chat about the game, say hello and so on if they talk in greek ? I advise the mute stays on.

out of the point again fofo!! what is ur job anyway!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#34 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 Сообщений:

Отправлено 30 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

This admin called SLO mamut mutted me

Did you mean: mamuted

His name was SLO mamut and he muted us as we were in different teams!! not in the same team!! I had just joined in the game and he muted me!!!
Voltaire

#35 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 March 2011 - 09:08 AM

All I can say is that muting people without even warning is Dictator-shit. Especially mammut who doesnt even play de_dust2, came from nowhere and muted 4 of us, one after another. FFS.
I believe that it was an admin friendship who lies behind this, i mean of course boogie-woogie and mammut. As far as boogie is concerned, with all respect as he is a very good player, the things that he said about the enemies footsteps that cannot be heard, is very disgraceful for an admin to tell, in my opinion, as you just mean that "I am a Camper" or what?

Dont mute us again. CSS is meant to be played by teamtalking. We talk about the game not for philosophies. What is the mute option that is available to everyone was built for then??
I think admins should not even have this right, each individual can mute whoever makes noise easily enough.

can we do anything to report him or sth? or he is the biggest admin?

#36 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 Сообщений:
  • LocationRomania

Отправлено 31 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

All I can say is that muting people without even warning is Dictator-shit. Especially mammut who doesnt even play de_dust2, came from nowhere and muted 4 of us, one after another. FFS.
I believe that it was an admin friendship who lies behind this, i mean of course boogie-woogie and mammut. As far as boogie is concerned, with all respect as he is a very good player, the things that he said about the enemies footsteps that cannot be heard, is very disgraceful for an admin to tell, in my opinion, as you just mean that "I am a Camper" or what?

Dont mute us again. CSS is meant to be played by teamtalking. We talk about the game not for philosophies. What is the mute option that is available to everyone was built for then??
I think admins should not even have this right, each individual can mute whoever makes noise easily enough.

Kid, when you talk in mic, i can't hear anything else. I can't hear footsteps, i can't hear gunshots, i can't hear ct picking up defuse kit, picking up nades or zooming on awp. Yes, i listen to that and so are others players. Get the point now ? Sound and radar are my motherfucking wallhack. So stop talking into mic. If you don't like that, find another server.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#37 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

I'm the biggest admin !! 4 sho !

#38 Gary

Gary

Regular

• Members
  • 60 Сообщений:
  • LocationGreece

Отправлено 31 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

axaxaxa perplexer is in his world ye perplexer of cource you are the Biggest adminPosted Imageon 4Posted Image

#39 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

Kid, when you talk in mic, i can't hear anything else. I can't hear footsteps, i can't hear gunshots, i can't hear ct picking up defuse kit, picking up nades or zooming on awp. Yes, i listen to that and so are others players. Get the point now ? Sound and radar are my motherfucking wallhack. So stop talking into mic. If you don't like that, find another server.

Are you serious?!?!??!? there is a mute option for the players that are annoying ! USE IT! You are tragic..., wallhacker ,lots of laughs! xaxaax
I dont care if i am muted again. People have problems, but why do they have to break out their problems on us? For gods sake, is it maybe that there is noone in their language for them to speak with?? This makes more sense to me...

#40 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

Fofo you are talking to adults!!! We are not teenager fishes !! OK ??
Maybe we are older than you!!! I do not like your attitude!!!!
You never hear us talking in the game,you do not know if we are kids or not,you are out of the point again and again and again!!
Please stop talking about us!!!!
Voltaire

1 пользователей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых