32 replies to this topic

#21 Criminal

Criminal

Expert

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

Al1, it is interesting that watch but I think that makes no sense to create strife. As you see every day the server is complete, certainly not as others but this is the custom maps. (no dust, train, inferno ...). I think it makes sense when there are 5-6 players, even against the rules not to wait the remaining 45 seconds of each round, because there are afk. Then the player asked me "Why? " and I replied with an apology and he also discover. :thumbsup: Have a nice evening. :huh: Hafa a ágætur kvöld for you Al1 ^_^
Отправленное изображение

#22 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

No, you wait.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#23 Dragos

Dragos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:13 PM

As I said yesterday admin Criminal or Haka3ate continues to violate the rights there.
He has no right to ban players if a player is AFK. Player Kick ass is now banned because of it. improper behavior should be punished because soon nobody will want to play on the server#2 This raises the logical question if he can behave this way and why others might not do the same

In all this there is something very strange that none of the players did not react to his behavior, who knows, maybe they're used to it :(
Demo is here:
http://css.setti.inf...-de_vertigo.dem

Agree with you. Admin Haka3ate ban me for no reason and that was not the only one.He abused people and he use inappropriate language, all guys are noobs, bots, stupids, etc. He does not deserve the admin right !

#24 iivs

iivs

One of us

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:57 PM

Criminal, you should ban only cheaters like "( ESP ) juanito alima � � a" (it's in that demo) for no recoil hack and not players that are afk. Not even for 5min. There are too many complaints about you already.

#25 Criminal

Criminal

Expert

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:34 AM

Dragos, said his reason and for how long, if not visible to the demo. iivs the Bulgarians are saying bad habit that we have seen in foreign buy (to eat) - I see that no one we inherited. I wish luck to all and the holder, while a cloudy day. :cheers:
Отправленное изображение

#26 iivs

iivs

One of us

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

... iivs the Bulgarians are saying bad habit that we have seen in foreign buy (to eat) - I see that no one we inherited. ...

I'm too smart for this, I don't understand this gibberish.

#27 Das

Das

One of us

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:36 AM

Stop spam please! Good luck. :smile-thumbs-up:

retard :thumbdown:

#28 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

Admins should speak english.

#29 Dragos

Dragos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

TRUE TRUE ... he has two classes.

#30 kreisman

kreisman

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:29 PM

Haka3ate should really pull it together and not ban everyone he just doesnt like. (I just got banned 10 min. ago for "cheating" i think?)

#31 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:21 PM

TRUE TRUE ... he has two classes.

Insulting admins won't get you far. Chill down, no need for this.

#32 Criminal

Criminal

Expert

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

First- I think we agreed.
Second- for 10 minutes is needed to full admin
Third- really my English is bad (basic level), but I understand almost all :wink:
Have a nice evening. 8-)
:popcorn:
Отправленное изображение

#33 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBucarest, Romania/Warrensburg, NY

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

Ok so exploiting the map bugs is cheating. We have that down, but does that give right for limited admin to ban for it? From what I know, limited can only ban for clear cheating. Aimbot is pretty easy to spot, Wh is easy if the player uses it freely. But wh is also hard to spot if they player uses it in a "smart" way. I think limited admin should have rights to only ban clear cheaters. But I think permission should be given to limited admins if they can ban for exploiting map bugs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users