94 replies to this topic

#1 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hi guys...i am posting this topic because i want to ask if i can be admin in setti 2...i spend lot of time there as u can see and i had never cheated...Many players know that and know me...So i ask with all my heart if that is possible...Ty for reading my post i hope u think it...

With Love <3 [GR]Mavro gg all :thumbup:
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#2 GR KaRLoF

GR KaRLoF

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

yes i think mavro is the best solution for setti pub 2...he spents a lot time playing there so he can protect the server from noob cheaters that want to destroy our game!!!

With Love [GR] KaRLoF :gun:
BE tough...Be a man..

#3 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:01 PM

Hi guys...i am posting this topic because i want to ask if i can be admin in setti 2...i spend lot of time there as u can see and i had never cheated...Many players know that and know me...So i ask with all my heart if that is possible...Ty for reading my post i hope u think it...

With Love <3 [GR]Mavro gg all :thumbup:

When you call so many innocent players "100% wallhackers", admin powers can end badly in your hands :D

#4 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:08 PM

boobie is right. This one is the paranoid kind.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#5 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:24 PM

Yeah that its for fun man...as i said in other posts of mine i dont take anything serious i am just joking...The strong point of me is that i have many hours in setti 2 and never cheated...The things i say is the fun part of me and many guys know that...If i am to be admin i will ban only cheaters not everyone who flashes me :D as i say i want to think it well...:)

Ty...

#6 Lost in Dreams

Lost in Dreams

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

I vote "GR Mavro" for admin too!!! He never cheats, he is a skilled player, and he respect the other players. :clap: :clap: :clap:
If you board the wrong train, it's no use running along the corridor in the other direction

#7 Azriii

Azriii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

Alright.
Good is
Mavro have Skill
He know the difference between skill and Aim,WH
BUT
I think we have enough Admins on PUB 2 !

#8 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLithuania, Vilnius

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:15 PM

azriii was and is the best cheater banning machine 3000 in pub 2 and pub 2 doesn't need admins :)

#9 Lost in Dreams

Lost in Dreams

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:23 PM

azriii was and is the best cheater banning machine 3000 in pub 2 and pub 2 doesn't need admins :)

azriii is a great admin but haka3ate is the worst admin ever. Haka3ate always threats the others, and call every single of us "bots". I suggest to send haka3ate only in pub 4, and keep azriii and GR Mavro as admins in pub 2.
If you board the wrong train, it's no use running along the corridor in the other direction

#10 Azriii

Azriii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

Hm, Thank you ;)People of Pub 4 comes to me, and talk to me cuz on PUB 4 are hackers, and I always join to ban this, fuck of my score on Custom ;)

But this is not my topic ;) I stop talk about me :D

#11 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

azriii is a great admin but haka3ate is the worst admin ever. Haka3ate always threats the others, and call every single of us "bots". I suggest to send haka3ate only in pub 4, and keep azriii and GR Mavro as admins in pub 2.

The problem is that the server 4 is full of admins ( iivs , me , fofo , diegabiksis) and haka3te is normal so i think that he should be left where he is now.

#12 Lost in Dreams

Lost in Dreams

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

The problem is that the server 4 is full of admins ( iivs , me , fofo , diegabiksis) and haka3te is normal so i think that he should be left where he is now.

how you can say tha pub 4 is full of admins??? I keep seeing players come from pub 4 to pub 2 for admins to come to their server to ban cheaters. And this is not happened 1-2 times, it is happening all the time.

#13 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

how you can say tha pub 4 is full of admins??? I keep seeing players come from pub 4 to pub 2 for admins to come to their server to ban cheaters. And this is not happened 1-2 times, it is happening all the time.

Alright dieg and fofo are not very active there but iivs and me are there always and im banning about 12 cheaters a day and i admit that an admin is probably needed in night because 2 of us cant clean the server . maybe it is a good idea for and admin here ...

#14 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

Hold on guys...:D I wait and k1ller to show up and tell his opinion :D and btw admins are needed i think...Better to be more than have cheat problems :)

#15 Azriii

Azriii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

Yes, he will be a good admin, i am sure about this ' :smile-thumbs-up:

#16 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:03 PM

I am EVERYWHERE.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#17 ApplePie

ApplePie

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

I pm'ed k1ller about admin rights for pub 4 because i have been in the server all day today and seen at least 6 hackers, they been there for ages and then finally redbull came to ban them off. im really active and the only admin i see is redbull in pub4 so i hope il be admin too so i can clean the server from hackers

#18 trackman

trackman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationRennes, France

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

i'm not often playing on pub 2 lately but i've seen mavro many times, he's good and doesn't cheat. azriii is already doing a good job but it's also true that Haka3ete doesn't, that's why i give my vote to mavro. (me, i'm waiting k1ller too but for becoming admin of deathmatch server ^^ maybe you can help me azriii... ^^)

#19 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

i´m also waiting for an answer of deathmatch server admin rights by k1ller^^

Where is he anyway?

#20 Das

Das

One of us

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:45 AM

I pm'ed k1ller about admin rights for pub 4 because i have been in the server all day today and seen at least 6 hackers, they been there for ages and then finally redbull came to ban them off. im really active and the only admin i see is redbull in pub4 so i hope il be admin too so i can clean the server from hackers

OMG how many noobs "pm'ed k1ller about admin rights for pub 4 because i have been in the server all day today and seen at least 6 hackers" FUCKING LOL Posted Image, ALL DAY and JUST 6 Cheaters ? :D fkn incredible

noobs admin with 3.4.20 posts ! yeeee good luck every body !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users