• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

Every day is more and more team killers on all setti servers. How to reduce or stop the growth of team killers. Sometimes it is not possible to play with them.??? :confused:

#2 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:24 AM

my advice: a) do not disturb them B) report the immeditely to admins, so they can solve the problem for you

#3 WEEDBOMB

WEEDBOMB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

i believe limited admins are not allowed to do anything bout them. its bout time something was done bout them like autokick or ban for more than one team kill within first 30 seconds.

#4 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

i believe limited admins are not allowed to do anything bout them. its bout time something was done bout them like autokick or ban for more than one team kill within first 30 seconds.

Not such a good idea. Sometimes players tk cheaters till he leaves if there's no admin around. Can't tk the cheater if you get kicked every 30 seconds.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#5 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

fofo is right...But there are too many teamkillers and teamattackers and something must be done about this...They are really anoying... :thumbdown:
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#6 Gary

Gary

Regular

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

These idiots teamkillers do it this for fun they dont care about banor some other punishment.I suggest friendly fires off and more admins for the cheaters

#7 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:17 AM

friendly fire off is not an option.

#8 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

friendly fire off is not an option.

Friendly fire off truly is NO option
At least id say a ban for those who have more teamkills than kills because they wont play normal anyway... :confused:

#9 ApplePie

ApplePie

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:42 PM

How bout only banning for 5 mins? so they know that they should stop when they come back

#10 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

i think they wont get it, some of those teamkillers dont do it only sometimes, they do it every single time they are online...

#11 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBucarest, Romania/Warrensburg, NY

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:12 PM

A 5 minute ban usually sets them straight. I've seen the 5 minute ban do wonders. And if it continues, onto the forums it goes.

#12 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

a 5 minute ban is good idea!!!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#13 STAAARS! Nemesis

STAAARS! Nemesis

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNoormarkku, Finland

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:57 PM

And so would be a voteban, and votekick.
Posted Image

#14 ApplePie

ApplePie

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

Thank thankyou 5min ban was my idea :D

#15 FakFeijs

FakFeijs

One of us

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationLahti, Finland

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:56 AM

voteban/kick never works... always there is few noobs who start to vote some good player.
facefuck

#16 Dr.Pope

Dr.Pope

Regular

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBucarest, Romania/Warrensburg, NY

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

Thank thankyou 5min ban was my idea :D

I've been using it for months.. Trying to take my idea..... :P

#17 iivs

iivs

One of us

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

Here's a live example of how NOT behave in game - demo.

Definition of troublemaker: A player who has no intention of reaching the goal of this game (planting/defusing bomb or rescuing/protecting hostages), but instead his goal is mess around with other team players (kill, flash, attack, block) thus making it difficult for others to play the game.

If there are more players with such intentions, the game becomes unplayable. Those players "think" they are smart and quickly disconnect and reconnect with a different name, so it is harder to spot them again next round.

It is understandable that accidental team-kill can occur if a player is new to game or simply not that bright (shoots random moving objects who are holding a gun). Team-killing on purpose with a different goal or reason, perhaps simply because a player doesn't like that other player (his name, or was being rude) is also considered a troublemaker. That brings us to a conclusion that there should be some punishment for those players.

Ok, now the demo. First there was this "Mr ZikZak" (terrorist) around tick 54000 and lucky for others, he was auto-kick for killing 4 members of his team. Unfortunately he was back again around tick 58000 and changed his name to "Leonardo". Then there is a player "Kehari" with bad behavior around 86300 (sitting at spawn, shooting and flashing his teammate) and later seen throwing grenades at teammates after team swap. So the real action starts around tick 100000. Then there is a player called "ShitHead" who does the same thing.
Some bad behavior is seen from player "__LnD__" around 107000, but then there are players "IhmeMies" and "Sikatuomo" who are far worse than him. More action around tick 134000 till end.

Main troublemaker steam ID's (just in case the guys fit the "permanent ban for making trouble" category) are:
STEAM_0:1:20775322 for "IhraKassi" (possible that "Ihratankki" is the same person), "Riippukives" or "Jiipee"
STEAM_0:1:25240041 for "Anusvahvero", "Kivespallero" or "Daisarit"

#18 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:34 AM

a 5 minute ban is good idea!!!!

I agree with that B)

#19 WEEDBOMB

WEEDBOMB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:06 AM

walrus and his animal friends keep teamattcking on dust2.

#20 Drickz

Drickz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

voteban/kick never works... always there is few noobs who start to vote some good player.

I agree with FakFeijs, that system is often abused by idiots

I ban people who teamkill 2-4 rounds in a row even if I have limited admin as it is just as annoying as a cheater for the other players. But make sure they aren't doing it by mistake!(2-4 rounds of spawnkilling is not a mistake though)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users