10 replies to this topic

#1 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Well i know it's probably considered spamming but i just couldn't help it...!!! Enjoy...!!! :D :D :D

#2 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

really funny luffy and old video too but it has been reposted again
http://css.setti.inf...3-funny-videos/
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#3 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:49 PM

Oh...!!!Then the topic is meaningless...!!!Sorry for re-posting...!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#4 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

ha ha ha is very good. I have see that so many times!
0:59 :-(
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#5 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMünchen,Germany

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

This is page for posting videos,musics... :smile-thumbs-up:
Posted Image

Posted Image

I am so grummpy :)

#6 Drickz

Drickz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:23 AM

Oh...!!!Then the topic is meaningless...!!!Sorry for re-posting...!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

May I ask why you insist on using three dots and three exclamation marks after every sentence that isn't a question, where you use three dots and three question marks? It just looks really messed up and makes no sence.. It's like you're shouting all of the time and you wait 4 seconds between every sentence

#7 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Well I used this way of writing when I wanted to emphasise a sentence and after a while I got used to it...!!! Its just how I am used to type...!!! A question for you...!!! What the heck is your problem...??? I mean its just a typing style why would you get "offended"...!!! It doesnt make any sense...!!! Even if you did get offended I wont try changing my way of typing because some random guy at the internet got offended...!!! Sorry man...!!!

#8 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

This is page for posting videos,musics... :smile-thumbs-up:

Thank for the hint man...!!!I wasnt aware of it...!!! :cheers: :cheers:

#9 Drickz

Drickz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

Well I used this way of writing when I wanted to emphasise a sentence and after a while I got used to it...!!! Its just how I am used to type...!!! A question for you...!!! What the heck is your problem...??? I mean its just a typing style why would you get "offended"...!!! It doesnt make any sense...!!! Even if you did get offended I wont try changing my way of typing because some random guy at the internet got offended...!!! Sorry man...!!!

You're the one getting offended, I was just curious ^^

#10 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

lol :clap: :thumbup:

#11 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

You're the one getting offended, I was just curious ^^

LOL When you said its messed up i though that you got upset or something...!!!My bad...!!! :icon_surprised: :icon_surprised: As i said i used it several times when i wanted to prove a point and was trying to emphasise some sentences...!!!Now it comes natural...!!! :cheers: :cheers:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users