24 replies to this topic

#1 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

hello setti owners!

i have been playing on the pub#4 server for a year or so now, and im truly ennoyd over the lack off admins on that server. its allways a pain in the ass to leave the server to find admins to ban the noobs. and no one want to teamkill the cheaters for 1000 hours before they leave.

so therefor i sincerly ask of you to give me a admin user on that server, so we atleast can play without cheaters when im on there (wich i happend to play some hours on during the day)  :)

if u decide to not give me a admin on that server, its fine.  i just figured it could not hurt to ask nice :)

have a nice day/night/eavning or whatever

:smile-thumbs-up:

#2 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMünchen,Germany

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

+1 beat it :twisted:
Posted Image

Posted Image

I am so grummpy :)

#3 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:34 AM

A bit more informations would be good, as such: Ingame name, SteamID, Stats, Online time at Setti, at which time of the day you will be online, etc...
Furthermore Vlado just leave Setti, nobody wants your kind here

#4 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:15 PM

hello setti owners!

i have been playing on the pub#4 server for a year or so now, and im truly ennoyd over the lack off admins on that server. its allways a pain in the ass to leave the server to find admins to ban the noobs. and no one want to teamkill the cheaters for 1000 hours before they leave.

so therefor i sincerly ask of you to give me a admin user on that server, so we atleast can play without cheaters when im on there (wich i happend to play some hours on during the day) :)

if u decide to not give me a admin on that server, its fine. i just figured it could not hurt to ask nice :)

have a nice day/night/eavning or whatever

:smile-thumbs-up:

Also you must add here your psychoStatistics (http://css.setti.info/psycho-pub4/)
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#5 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

thank u for pointing out these matters... but i was thinking to give those statics and information to the owners on PM if they wanted to give me a admin.

but whatever here is the info u need:

psycho stats:
[n00b] Twintip Steeze kills: 1,121 deaths: 883 KD:1.27 HS:525 HS% 46.83% hours online: 35:50:06 skill: 441.89 Diff: -1.58

ingamename is: [n00b] Twintip Steeze

steam ID:

# 748 "[n00b] Twintip Steeze" STEAM_0:0:2049384316 00:37 76 0 ac (just copyd this from console)

i didnt know if i needed to post all off that, but i think the information u need is in there :)

anything more u need?

#6 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

What i meant is, geez... What i meant is that i havent seen you on that much that i could say: " Well THATS a guy i would like to see as an admin!"
Id like to see some references why i should vote for you, like ive been playing since 1000 years or whatever...

#7 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

What i meant is, geez... What i meant is that i havent seen you on that much that i could say: " Well THATS a guy i would like to see as an admin!"
Id like to see some references why i should vote for you, like ive been playing since 1000 years or whatever...

because im on pub4 alot, i dont know how many of the players on pub4 that are active on this forum so the references could be a little hard. but i can asure you that no one will be disapoint if i get a admin. im fair and never abuse.
i have clearly not playd here more than u, but i have been here quite long.
the reason i want admin is not to show off and ban for fun, but make this server a little more cheater proof :P

#8 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:23 PM

the reason i want admin is not to show off and ban for fun, but make this server a little more cheater proof :P

If i only would get an euro for every person who says that^^

#9 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

If i only would get an euro for every person who says that^^

hahahaha!

but seriously...im not here to argue, so like i said if u dont want to give me a admin on pub4, then dont. but we strongly need more admins on that server, i dont care who u give it to (not cheaters ofc).

#10 shady

shady

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:08 PM

As far as I can say + 1 for Twintip! He's active and friendly. If setti masters decides on his admin , he's a good choise.
Goodluck !

#11 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLithuania, Vilnius

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

Ok man you've got my +1 :) I think you won't have any problems...

#12 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

thanks for the support :) :smile-thumbs-up:

#13 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

hahahaha!

but seriously...im not here to argue, so like i said if u dont want to give me a admin on pub4, then dont. but we strongly need more admins on that server, i dont care who u give it to (not cheaters ofc).

omg, who said that i am?

#14 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

hahahaha!

omg, who said that i am?

whatever man, u just sound like u are.

#15 ApplePie

ApplePie

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:03 PM

No he smells. Just kidding :thumbsup: +1 for Twintip! :popcorn:

#16 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

That's what you get for getting on my bad side. Ha-ha !

#17 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

I go eat something.

#18 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

That's what you get for getting on my bad side. Ha-ha !

it was your fault anyway. you were an asshole, just admit it.
but as you can see i got some ++ recommendations, so you know i'll make a good admin/mod or whatever you call it.

yes you take plesure by slaying and banning people that dont agree with you, by showing off your power for the lulz. im glad to tell you that im not like that, i will make shure that everyone have a good time and that only Tkers, cheaters and hackers will be banned.

this will probably be bad for your badass image on here, but im asking you to put that shit aside for a moment and add me as a mod/admin to the pub4 server.
if u do that ill give you something back! if u add me as a mod/admin ill promise that ill stay on only pub4 and you will never see me whine, bitch or insult your high powers as a owner on here again...EVER! and if we meet, ill just be a asskisser like most of the people in here.
i respect you, but i dont take shit from you without give u some shit back. oh and if u see me outside pub4 you can remove my admin/mod! deal?

it wont hurt me if you tell me to fuck off and die, and not give me admin/mod, but we need more admins on pub4. yes you could find someone else, but now you know that im thrustworthy and you dont have to search after players that could be a good mod/admin, i bet you have more important stuffs to take care off.

but with your -1 im still on +, so the democracy speaks for it self. but if u decide u want to be like hitler, go ahead.

have a nice day

:thumbsup:

#19 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

irrelevant but who said that admins get their rights cause they have many +1 ????
to the topic cant really help cause i dont know u so no thumps, but good luck to your request 8-)
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#20 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

What democracy ?
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users