• 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:06 AM

1) 28th of may 2011 around 11.50 am, gmt+2
2) Setti CSS:DM server
3) de_dust2
4) STEAM_0:0:9914510
5) 88.193.92.231 from http://www.ip-adress.com
6) Neville
7) No idea who was the admin as no one identified themselves as admins.

Didnt even give me a reason for the ban.

#2 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

You can see the name of the admin if you look in console after you get banned. If you didn't look or if you don't know how/where to look then that's your problem.

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

You can't see the name of the admin.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

I banned you. Too dodgy for me, especially when you clean the pit. As far as I am concerned, you either have WH or RH. I speced you for several minutes, and you don't have patterns: you just know where the enemies are, and they can't be on radar all the time. Plus i believe you have scripts to be hopping like that all the time. Post the 2 minutes video of yourself before my ban if you want other admins to give their opinion, but mine is that you cheat and I will not unban you.

#5 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

I was there with lemming spectating neville.
I was one of many who told him to watch for WH and the hint to look for Bhop script.
Dont unban him, definitely hacker...

#6 Neville

Neville

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

Well I dont pov myself playing public unless I am asked to, so I cant give a video of myself playing on setti unfortunately.
One of the reasons I know where enemis are is hearing footsteps, someone shooting or see on the radar where enemis are/teammates get killed, ofcourse thats not the case always. If you specced me for several minutes you must have seen me scope in at places where there werent any enemies, usually I go around corners that way or then just unscoped but still "scanning" the usual spots where people would be in d2. Ive played quite a long time so Ive figured out where most people wanna be.

Also I dont use a bhop script, I just have my jump binded to mwheeldown and im not even that good at it.
If you dont mind me asking, how was it dodgy when I cleaned the pit as you said?

If you unban me I will demo everytime Im on setti and post it if asked. Just hard to find good DM servers to practice on.

#7 SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

SLO-MAN A.K.A Chuck Norris

One of us

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationsLOVEnia

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

You can find the demos here: http://css.setti.info/setti/demos/
Chuck Norris does not flush toilets. He scares the shit out of them!!

#8 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:19 PM

If you specced me for several minutes you must have seen me scope in at places where there werent any enemies, usually I go around corners that way or then just unscoped but still "scanning" the usual spots where people would be in d2.

Precisely: you did not. When there was no enemy you just ignored the spots. How convenient.

Also I dont use a bhop script, I just have my jump binded to mwheeldown and im not even that good at it.

So do I, and I don't hop like you do. There seems to be some "kick" at the start of your hops that gives you speed, as if you were in a slope. That is weird.

If you dont mind me asking, how was it dodgy when I cleaned the pit as you said?

Knowing where the enemy is going to appear, whether the enemy has fallen back deep in the pit or if he is going to pop up with AWP scoped. Your decision-making was unnaturally flawless... And don't say it was from footsteps...

Nope, sry, no unban.

#9 Neville

Neville

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

Well demo is = http://css.setti.inf...34-de_dust2.dem
From ticks 65000 -> 82000. Guessing my suspicious action is somewhere between those ticks and not earlier as at 65k you said that u dont think I wh.

I just watched the demo from when I joined to when I got banned and I saw times when I scoped and nobody was there and I was times when someone was and I didnt scope. Didnt really see anything specially suspicious, some onedeags and some "waiting for an enemy" situations but those i heard and saw people get killed. Also mono liked to go pit way too much so kinda knew he was gonna try and get there alot.

Also about every bhop I did failed after about 2-3 hops, I dont know how to explain a "kick" I would get cause I dont think theres anything weird about my first hop.

Usually the enemy goes near the stairs on the left side of pit or then watching the long doors from the right side of pit. I just start my "scanning" from the plat on long and move from left to right of the pit. Dunno how that would make me know where they are as I checked the whole pit. And if you are talking about when coming from long doors and checking pit, their heads usually pop at about the same place everytime if they peek. And no its not from footsteps, just the pit isnt a that big of a place and usually people choose the same spots to peek from.

#10 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

I did a test on myself and I got this inconsole:

Neki connected.
.bZ connected.
(ADMIN) Perplexer: banned player Perplexer
You have been banned by Admin for 5 minutes
BaellcheN connected.
[PaThetiC] achilles connected.
rmsque connected.
Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

#11 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:25 PM

Will review the demo, but not now, got to go out.

Well demo is = http://css.setti.inf...34-de_dust2.dem
From ticks 65000 -> 82000. Guessing my suspicious action is somewhere between those ticks and not earlier as at 65k you said that u dont think I wh.

As I said initially, WH or RH... It is about knowing who is where, how many, etc...

I dont think theres anything weird about my first hop.

Seemed weird to me.

Usually the enemy goes near the stairs on the left side of pit or then watching the long doors from the right side of pit. I just start my "scanning" from the plat on long and move from left to right of the pit. Dunno how that would make me know where they are as I checked the whole pit. And if you are talking about when coming from long doors and checking pit, their heads usually pop at about the same place everytime if they peek. And no its not from footsteps, just the pit isnt a that big of a place and usually people choose the same spots to peek from.

Once again, it does not tell you if they are going to come at you scoped with AWP or rushing out with deagle or holding out in the pit. You chose correctly every single time you were there. Dodgy.

In any case I will review the demo.

EDIT: I reviewed the demo from tick 57000 and I must say I was wrong: as far as I am now concerned, you WH. There will be no unban from me. If other admins want to have a look at the demo and comment, you may have a chance, otherwise you should start looking for another server. And now I am late...

#12 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

I did a test on myself and I got this inconsole:

Neki connected.
.bZ connected.
(ADMIN) Perplexer: banned player Perplexer
You have been banned by Admin for 5 minutes
BaellcheN connected.
[PaThetiC] achilles connected.
rmsque connected.

When I got banned this is what came up in console

Player LOL THE PIRATE KNIFER left the game (Banned(By Admin))

#13 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

I watched the demo and I personally don't think hes cheating. He plays like your typical above average player whos 'in the zone'. He doesn't prefire people corners, and often looks like he was caught off guard, one exampe was when he was behind the box at long and waiting for a terrorist to run through the doors, he has the reactions of a sloth and misses:P

And I also don't think hes using a bunnyhop script, it would look much different than the way he hops. He just does 3 or 4 small jumps without gaining much speed. Sometimes it works, others you miss the first one and fail :D Its just a habit alot of players have

#14 Bboy500

Bboy500

Regular

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

I'll take a quick look and post back, I got a lot of experience in catching wallhackers (been doing it for years in all different games).

And as a ex-wallhacker back when i was 10-15 years old (I'm 18 almost 19 now haven't hacked in 3-5 years, and never hacked in CS:S cause I was always scared of VAC) I know exactly how they play/think as I was rarely caught.

I didn't need more then 1 minute, if that to see he is hacking.

I'm sorry but if your going to wallhack your going to have to learn to do it better then that. So much rookie mistakes in that demo... Perm-ban for sure.

Aiming exactly as people come out, running out at the "perfect" times, knowing where every single person is, and aiming there before actually seeing them. You have a lot to learn, but you wont do it on this server, Good job catching him :D
Posted Image

#15 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:20 AM

And as a ex-wallhacker back when i was 10

sorry but your post is invalid :D

#16 Neville

Neville

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

I'll take a quick look and post back, I got a lot of experience in catching wallhackers (been doing it for years in all different games).

And as a ex-wallhacker back when i was 10-15 years old (I'm 18 almost 19 now haven't hacked in 3-5 years, and never hacked in CS:S cause I was always scared of VAC) I know exactly how they play/think as I was rarely caught.

I'm sorry but if your going to wallhack your going to have to learn to do it better then that. So much rookie mistakes in that demo... Perm-ban for sure.

Aiming exactly as people come out, running out at the "perfect" times, knowing where every single person is, and aiming there before actually seeing them. You have a lot to learn, but you wont do it on this server, Good job catching him :D

You made your decision in 1 minute? I know alot can happen in that time in DM but that seems abit like you didnt even watch it with a neutral opinion.
I find your post hilarious on the fact that I dont use any kind of cheat yet your "expert" opinion is that im a rookie wallhacker :D

I just cant seem to think like you do, do u only concentrate on what im doing in the video? Or do you take infact the happenings surrounding me. Guessing since you made your decision in a minute, its the first one?
From what I see in the video is some situations that go well and some that dont go so well. =/

#17 Neville

Neville

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:06 AM

Well I went on one of your servers to play and demoed myself doing it (actually went to 2 but got banned from one of them)
Here is pov that of how im playing, played at about the same level and it shows i got no wh or rh or anything. Hope it will help in proving that I dont hack and getting me unbanned.

Link @ https://rapidshare.c...setti_demos.rar

Also on the last demo theres a hacker on the server at the end, evolution or something like that.

#18 Bboy500

Bboy500

Regular

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

You made your decision in 1 minute? I know alot can happen in that time in DM but that seems abit like you didnt even watch it with a neutral opinion.
I find your post hilarious on the fact that I dont use any kind of cheat yet your "expert" opinion is that im a rookie wallhacker :D

I just cant seem to think like you do, do u only concentrate on what im doing in the video? Or do you take infact the happenings surrounding me. Guessing since you made your decision in a minute, its the first one?
From what I see in the video is some situations that go well and some that dont go so well. =/

Here is what i watch:

1. Sound - footsteps play a HUGE part in this game.

2. Teammates - Directions of teammates around you where they go, how they act, and how it would effective a person using strategy.

Example: If Player A is covering exit A I will cover B If player A decided to cover Exit B I will take over A, If He leaves and now I have to cover both i will move to a safer position.

Thats just 1 of many ways in a pub I use teammates. And I look for players who use these same strategies.

3. Radar - Huge part of this game, radar if used right can be just as good as a wallhack. I use this myself

4. Aim - Dead giveaway for most wallhackers.

1. Where you aim after coming out of a corner how accurate you are on your target.
2. Where you aim if there are more then 1-2 players. How you act after the 1st or 2nd kill. 1 mistake you did is part of this I'll use an example.

1. You come out of short A and you aim at a guy near the bomb site, you keep strafing and always aiming at the place hes coming out, somehow you know if hes going to come form the left or the right side of the box, always correct. You kill him and INSTANTLY after that you aim at long A and hit a guy in a split second.

While strafing in short you DID NOT see the guy in long A, a wall was blocking your vision there and he never popped on your screen. he also never appeared on the Radar. The way you acted is you knew EXACTLY where he was and aimed there the instantly after your 1st kill and hit him in a split second.

Before that you were crouching near the stairs and a enemy was coming towards themm. you sat there adn waited till he was going up the stairs before popping out and killing him. before that you sat there doign nothing for 2-3 seconds for no reason.

He had no footsteps that you could hear and as you were coming out you knew EXACTLY where he was and started aiming at him trough the stairs/wall before even seeing him. When you finally saw him on your screen your crosshair was ready on him.

5. Where the player goes every round and where he camps and possible reasons why he does.

If you go a different way every round, and every round you go to the position where most enemy's are, chances are your hacking. If you are in clutch situations and you ALWAYS seem to find the other guys before they find you, your most likely hacking. If you camp places as people are coming at you, and constantly do this over and over, probably hacking. If you camp 1 spot where nobody is going for 3 seconds and then you camp another spot where a enemy is about to come up for 10-12 seconds you probably hacking. Just the general places wallhackers look and how they act are dead giveaways.

There is SOOO MUCH MORE signs that rookie wallhackers like you make its not even funny. Look when I mention my "experience" i mean experience. I didnt only wh in pubs, I did it in tournaments (with proper anti-cheat), I did it in leagues, I did in in a lot of different games (CS:S is the exception because VAC always scared me) I did in Clans and I did it for years without getting caught.

The 1 time I did get caught, it was by a anti-cheat system and the community had my back and believed I was legit and stuck by me. I did not get unbanned but the players did not think I hacked.

I know how wallhackers act, good or bad ones. I know almost all signs and I can find any mistakes. When I say experience i mean REAL experience that helps me catching people. I could write what my strategies were to not getting caught but that would only help other people. You are wallhacking and you can keep denying it. But the things you do and how you do them scream wallhack.

Edit: And yes I watch for every single thing happening. I watch for things I did not list because well I cant list every single thing I look for. Every game/demo is different and you need to look at different things. And i do watch with a "hes not a wallhacker until proven" mentality. Just because it took me 1 minute of a demo to conclude you are a wallhacker does not mean I was going to say your a wh no matter what.

In that 1 minute I saw more then enough signs to conclude you are wallhacking.
Posted Image

#19 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

This guy is like a hacker hired by the C.I.A after being busted <_<
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#20 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Reminds me a movie :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users