#21 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

Who was that admin ? I'm curious.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#22 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

More admins are needed and especially on pub3 the early morning hours! On gungame we need more admins too.
And please no more admin kids!!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#23 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Who was that admin ? I'm curious.

[pathetic] achilles

#24 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

Now i'm curious on his side of the story.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#25 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

Now i'm curious on his side of the story.

why? I don't want to get into an argument, I don't really care about it and its not the point of my post

#26 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

hehehe LOL u are fofos official enemy.be careful :ph34r:
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#27 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

hehehe LOL u are fofos official enemy.be careful :ph34r:

i am so terrified :whistling:

#28 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

let me add some usefull (i hope :facepalm: ) thoughts about the issue,concerning especially pub 3 cause i see many players posting who play there.(shit i am going to write an essay)
first of all its funny how this thread rise up from time to time and in the end nothing usefull comes ,just an exchange of opinions only.i would like to see the opinion of the administration about the things that are posted here.
second, talking about tking and working as a team is effective to some point (btw many tk non cheat players, sth like voteban)
this year many got limited admins (LOL u are really wrong to say that there are no new admins for a while )and the servers are really secure and u can find admins really easy if u need to the other servers
more admins would be of course helpfull but i agree with Selena that quality counts.i am tired of seeing useless admins or admins who lose their rights asap or players asking for admin rights who have never spoted a cheater at all or helped admins "work".and of course prpa is right saying "Regulars working as a team = less work for admins".
but in the other hand giving banning rights to many regular players is a really awful idea.(btw LOL u are a player' that plays often ,not a regular :P but u would be good for admin)I cant imagine the servers with 10 players who have ban privileges i dont think it would work.
about admins attitude if u have a server full of whiners accusing each other u cant give attention to all the players ,especially the ones u dont know.if u come to me and i dont know u i too propably just ignore u .every admin has the players he trust in such matters.right or wrong thats the way it is .try to be an admin especially during the day when the servers are fucking kinders playground and u will understand what i want to say.and u have to keep in mind that limited admins are players top of all.abusing rights is another thing of course...
finally i havent noticed anyone writing the most important thing for me :can the security of the servers be better (anticheat etc).if someone could post some things about it ,it would be helpful.

#29 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:35 PM

let me add some usefull (i hope :facepalm: ) thoughts about the issue,concerning especially pub 3 cause i see many players posting who play there.(shit i am going to write an essay)
first of all its funny how this thread rise up from time to time and in the end nothing usefull comes ,just an exchange of opinions only.i would like to see the opinion of the administration about the things that are posted here.
second, talking about tking and working as a team is effective to some point (btw many tk non cheat players, sth like voteban)
this year many got limited admins (LOL u are really wrong to say that there are no new admins for a while )and the servers are really secure and u can find admins really easy if u need to the other servers
more admins would be of course helpfull but i agree with Selena that quality counts.i am tired of seeing useless admins or admins who lose their rights asap or players asking for admin rights who have never spoted a cheater at all or helped admins "work".and of course prpa is right saying "Regulars working as a team = less work for admins".
but in the other hand giving banning rights to many regular players is a really awful idea.(btw LOL u are a player' that plays often ,not a regular :P but u would be good for admin)I cant imagine the servers with 10 players who have ban privileges i dont think it would work.
about admins attitude if u have a server full of whiners accusing each other u cant give attention to all the players ,especially the ones u dont know.if u come to me and i dont know u i too propably just ignore u .every admin has the players he trust in such matters.right or wrong thats the way it is .try to be an admin especially during the day when the servers are fucking kinders playground and u will understand what i want to say.and u have to keep in mind that limited admins are players top of all.abusing rights is another thing of course...
finally i havent noticed anyone writing the most important thing for me :can the security of the servers be better (anticheat etc).if someone could post some things about it ,it would be helpful.

Well said!

#30 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:56 PM

@el greco
Agree with u man, hopefully the admins will read this topic and respond :)

#31 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:02 PM

greco when i said no new admins, I meant no new full admins.

All admins should be able to give out permanent bans. If cheaters knew this then they wouldn't keep coming back. I even see cheaters posting here on the forum, one player who I have seen banned 4 times by half admins, yet he is still playing there. They know they can cheat, and if they get caught only get a 2 hour ban max. Most limited admins don't take the players steam id or report the player, they just ban him for 2 hours and he can come back then. There was once a speedhacker on server 3, he got banned then came back 5 minutes later, saying he changed his ip or something, banned again when another admin joined... kept coming back, then there was no admins and he just stayed there for ages.

How many limited admins are they on setti at the moment? I can recognise around 10 or so. If there is a cheater and no admins on server 3, then I check the other servers in browser to see if there is any admins playing on them that I notice, but usually there is not.

One thing the servers could benefit from is installing zBlock.

#32 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:49 PM

well thats why u are newbie cause u can recognize only ten :mrgreen:

#33 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:00 AM

I m drunk :D

#34 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

greco when i said no new admins, I meant no new full admins.

They just hired 2...

#35 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

Fuck you are hard to read. Try to use a full stop and some cap. letters every now and then.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#36 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

Fuck you are hard to read. Try to use a full stop and some cap. letters every now and then.

yes schoolteacher ,soz. Does that mean i dont pass the class? :P

#37 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

heh. I just wanted to say that you cannot expect k1ller or Ghost bother with this topic if post are unreadable. Make nicer posts, at least more readable, we don't need flowers.

#38 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

heh. I just wanted to say that you cannot expect k1ller or Ghost bother with this topic if post are unreadable. Make nicer posts, at least more readable, we don't need flowers.

Even k1ller said himself that the majority of people on Setti don't speak English as their primary language. His writing is 10x better than what the cat usually brings in.

#39 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

It's not the english that's bad. It's the structure of his writing. Ppl that dunno english usually don't write a lot and try to minimize their posts. That's not the case. Ok, we don't wanna go off topic.

dust2 server is more crowded cause its a dust2 server, this is where noobs go cause they know the map. Among them many cheaters come too. I don't recognize many good players when I play there, although I rarely do. Experienced full-admins from Setti#1 would be great there, new limited admins however not, because players who play there aren't trust worthy enough, except for a few players that already have the priviliges(but not all of them should have them)

#40 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

It's not the english that's bad. It's the structure of his writing. Ppl that dunno english usually don't write a lot and try to minimize their posts. That's not the case. Ok, we don't wanna go off topic.

dust2 server is more crowded cause its a dust2 server, this is where noobs go cause they know the map. Among them many cheaters come too. I don't recognize many good players when I play there, although I rarely do. Experienced full-admins from Setti#1 would be great there, new limited admins however not, because players who play there aren't trust worthy enough, except for a few players that already have the priviliges(but not all of them should have them)

cant agree more schoolteacher about that the full admins should play more often on pub3 to put the kindergarden in order,well said!!!
for the off topic matter ,relax man its just a forum.I will consider your tips next time i write something formal. :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users