Some Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 saintjimmy

saintjimmy

• Guests
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:38 AM

Hello.I have some problems with my servers.
1.My servers are shown ONLINE in setti server stats,but i can't see them in Internet Servers tab (cs 1.6 client).Does it matter if i changed the hostname or gamename as long as the IP+port are the same ?
2.When i search my servers in cs 1.6 (sv_region 255) i see first a lot of chinese servers and then,after 5-6000 servers,my servers appear in the list with latency -1.Is this normal ?
3.I added my servers again manualy in SETTI,i left them open for 2 days now,but still none connection from c360qtool BOT that verifyes the servers if they are protocol 47..I use dproto 0.3.7,so my servers accept both p47 and p48 clients.
4.Is it illegal if i submit to setti redirect servers in purpose to populate my main servers ?

#2 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

Servers must be 47&48 patched. If you've got the server in the list already, then submitting the server again doesn't speed up the verification. The servers are verified periodically couple times per day.

Don't do multiple servers with redirection because it's not cool.

Maybe server admins who have registered to Setti forum could have their server promoted in the server list. How does that sound?

#3 saintjimmy

saintjimmy

• Guests
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:59 PM

Ok,i understand.
Good job ! :

SV_ReadClientMessage: unknown command char (129)
Dropped c360qtool from server
Reason: Bad command character in client command

My server is online again :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users