• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 CyBeR 1

CyBeR 1

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrussels

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

WTF are u talking about??? look at mine and then at yours http://css.setti.inf...__fromsearch__1 and then we talk u idiot

EDIT: just cuz I wrote I played css for 2 years and u did it too it doesnt mean I copied

Ha you are such a sucker delet the part when you said i tk them when is no admin and the part "you spot cheaters" fucking whore.

#22 mindtwisted

mindtwisted

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Locationin the country where polar bears eat you for lunch.

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:50 PM

wtf? what are you supposed to write on an admin request? "Hi, I don't tk cheaters and I'm really bad at spotting them aswell?"

:facepalm:

#23 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

@cyber: If I dont write that then what the hell is left for writing... Do u want me to find synonims for every single word or to write what Mindtwisted said.... man plz stop writing in this topic... I really dont want to know what YOU think and I dont think anybody cares about ur posts cuz ur so wrong... :facepalm:

#24 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

I dont think anybody cares about ur posts

No, we dont care about troll-spams by cyber, the other day he just spammed chat in-game, so that i cannot communicate with my mates -.-

#25 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

I dont think anybody cares about ur posts

No, we dont care about troll-spams by cyber, the other day he just spammed chat in-game, in order to keep me from communicating with my mates -.-

#26 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:03 AM

Ok, send me your SteamID via PM. Include a link to this thread so I remember what the SteamID is about.
Posted Image

#27 Henk

Henk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:03 AM

Lol i dont see any resemblance between those 2 applications, wtf is wrong with u cyber xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users