(ADMIN) Sculder: banned player 166

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ASYOUWISH

Guest_ASYOUWISH
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

wtf.?
today admin [PaThetiC] unskilled banned me for 2 hours. then I played on de_tides. with no reason. he say at de_nightfever that my bullets not going to model but I have kills. at de_tides he says that I have nosmoke. then after 10 min. he ban me.

I going to server at 1.15.. and:

[PaThetiC] unskilled : Sculder watch 166, he was WHing earlier today
Mpixtis : fuck my isp
Sculder : then ban
(ADMIN) Sculder: banned player 166
You have been banned by admin permanently !!
Disconnect: Added to banned list.

sorry for my bad english.

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:03 AM

this guy is russian, i've seen him in these days, but i think he doesn't cheat

#3 ASYOUWISH

ASYOUWISH

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:36 AM

I have not played for about a year. bought a new computer. and decided to download again css at dc network.
I played on this server for the first time about two years ago, when I was only on nosteam css.

Please unban me because the other servers I do not get pleasure from the game to such an extent as here.

#4 Sculder_

Sculder_

One of us

• Guests
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:53 AM

Thought [PaThetiC] unskilled played here long enough to trust him. But everyone makes mistakes. To avoid such problems in the future use your own nick.

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

@166:

You were weird in nightfever. That can happen without any cheat involved. I speced you a lot, but did not ban you because I had no "smoking gun" evidence. Backis did not wait and started TKing you. So that is one regular passing his judgment onto you.

In tides, same story, you get some strange kills and another regular asks me to spec (OficirNiko if I remember correctly). I spec for quite a long time, and some stuff is kind of weird, but again no "smoking gun". You get a kill through smoke, but that can happen.

Now, here is what happens: as CT you start rushing one way, and without reason flick your mouse towards the wall on your left (you are in a "tunnel" when that happens). I know there is a T through through the wall because I have radar. I also think that with the noise, radio chatter, and sheer distance there is no way you can hear that T. Then you stop your rush, backtrack immediately and kill the T from the side. No hesitation as to his position.

This, for me, is a very clear "smoking gun". For those who want to check for themselves, see de_tides yesterday afternoon, the sequence 5 seconds before I ban the guy.

I suggest you post the sequence here so that full admins can judge.

Now, I am indeed a noob admin, but I spend quite a lot of time on setti and, with some exceptions, I am usually right as to who cheats and who does not. I speced you a long time yesterday, found some weird stuff going on, and I was not the only regular with doubts about you. So, I feel comfortable with my decision, but if I was wrong then I will be held accountable. So be it. I will then sincerely apologize to you.

But before that happens, show us the sequence I am talking about please.

#6 ASYOUWISH

ASYOUWISH

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:42 PM

Unfortunately I was unable to master all in your text. because my English is bad.
The only thing I can say that when you play for a long time in one and the same game then you have intuition.

This move terrorists de_tides could be assumed that I did. Is playing so much time on these maps, you are guided in their actions only to the radar, radio commands and sounds that surround you? I recently began to connect his mind to such problems and stay ahead of the situation.

I do not want to leave this server.
peace

#7 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

In nightfever your shots were not on target and you still got frags. However, this can be easily explained by the lag (happens sometimes to other players too), so I did not ban.

Some regulars started TKing you for alleged WH, but I could find no evidence when specing, so I did not ban you.

In tides, you got a neat kill through smoke, not a random spray. This can happen, especially as different configs render smoke differently. You may have been just lucky, or just had sufficient vision, so I did not ban.

All in all I speced quite a lot without banning, but with enough "weirdness" that I was not sure that you were clean.

Therefore, since complaints kept coming about you, I kept specing. And then we are back to that sequence I was talking about. If you rush in a tunnel towards an exit passage on your right, why do you look left to a wall? Then why do you stop and backtrack to get an easy frag? Instinct? I don't think so. I believe I made the right call. I think you checked through the wall the incoming Ts (you know they are rushing there because indeed you have enough experience), saw an opportunity for an easy frag, and took it.

Boobs is good with spotting WHers, it would be cool if he had some time to spend on the demo.

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

(OficirNiko if I remember correctly)

Wasn't me. Perhaps some other [Dr.]?

#9 ASYOUWISH

ASYOUWISH

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

de_nightfever: At me often happens that I shoot at a head, I see trails of blood, and then I understand that have never got on it. It is a game lag or bug.

de_tides In a smoke I saw partially the player who tries to put a bomb. And my unexpected turn I can explain only intuition or work of the mind.

And really if I played the last with cheats, I would become that or to write at this forum. I simply would change a server.

#10 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

The ban has been removed already. Maybe you can still check the demo and see if there's something there... (hmm.. actually do we even have demos from the new server... probably not.. got to fix that)

I usually want to believe the players who have played here long don't start using cheats. It's quite impossible to hide the cheats for long time. It must be more difficult to play several hours per week and try to hide the cheat but still get benefit from it.

#11 ASYOUWISH

ASYOUWISH

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

I thank. Was glad to see again ????? in the list of the selected servers.

#12 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

@admins + boobs:

Do you have a step-by-step tutorial on how to make movies with the "wallhack effect", the same sort that boobs used to nail Inkognito?

When I mean step-by-step, it is really dumbed-down-for-total-idiot kind of stuff, with the name of the tools to use, etc.

I never could navigate demos properly either. Is there an addon or a soft that would make it easier?

#13 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

I agree with PaThetiCUnskilled , he had some suspicious and unpredictable moves.

#14 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:20 PM

@admins + boobs:

Do you have a step-by-step tutorial on how to make movies with the "wallhack effect", the same sort that boobs used to nail Inkognito?

When I mean step-by-step, it is really dumbed-down-for-total-idiot kind of stuff, with the name of the tools to use, etc.

I never could navigate demos properly either. Is there an addon or a soft that would make it easier?

if i remmeber correctly:

sv_cheats 1
r_drawothermodels 2

and i have binded keys for demo speedup and slowdown

and fraps+virtualdub+xvid for video

#15 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

and i have binded keys for demo speedup and slowdown

and fraps+virtualdub+xvid for video

Explain as you would a child.

We can create a new css.setti.info instruction page out of it so everybody can read it. Everybody knows what the movies should look like, but nobody knows how to create them.

#16 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

yeah i understood that - "...dumbed-down-for-total-idiot kind..." part, but i did'nt had time, maybe tomorrow... :P

#17 ASYOUWISH

ASYOUWISH

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:16 PM

why I do not have the psychostats?

#18 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:38 AM

why I do not have the psychostats?

It's because you can't read. For example: What is the title of this thread?

#19 ASYOUWISH

ASYOUWISH

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

at night. map de_inferno

meepmeep killed Fokma with m4a1.
(ADMIN) FakFeijs: banned player VIOlEt in Wonderland
You have been banned by Admin for 120 minutes

#20 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

Are you sure that you didnt Cheat ?
I will check that demo when i get my hands on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users