Black Bolt's Content

There have been 16 items by Black Bolt (Search limited from 18-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11428 Unban Sergeant ProStar*

Posted by Black Bolt on 11 September 2010 - 10:34 PM in Setti CS:S servers

if he was banned permanently from Setti Main, then he was cheating, you should accept it like an axiomatic statment.

What? that makes no sense... especially at Setti #1 & Perplexer with his "T team regulations"...

So, being a member of your clan - doesnt mean that he is fair. Right?

I agree with you there, but I really doubt prostar cheats anyway...

#11353 BAN?

Posted by Black Bolt on 10 September 2010 - 03:43 PM in Setti CS:S servers

yeah ofc... having skill = hacker, thx... btw i don't play in these svs with my steam.. omfg iam just there to get banned like i was and loughing a bit because ur have no skill.. so hahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha learn how to play.. hahah

<---------- watch in hd, so u can cleary see my aimbot, no recoil, no spread, esp, wh, and what so ever hahahaha!

Right... so you're telling me that is clearly visible? >.>...
Would be much clearer if you didn't add so much shit to that video (effects, time manipulation....)

#11350 Setti #3 is in need of an admin at all times.

Posted by Black Bolt on 10 September 2010 - 02:46 PM in Setti CS:S servers

First of all, sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I'm not sure there's a better place for that.

Right now as I'm posting this, there are some cheaters on the server, and the situation repeats almost everyday, and I'm getting pissed off... is there something that can be done?

#11228 Unban Sergeant ProStar*

Posted by Black Bolt on 07 September 2010 - 09:37 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Why do you ask the same thing in another thread then?

I wasn't asking anything... I'm just telling it's better to use the kick command for these kind of cases.

No, it's not, you are wrong. Why didn't you read the thread I posted? Read here: http://css.setti.inf...dpost__p__10902

Oh... sorry, my bad, I missed that post.
Well... from that point of view seems logical not to use the kick command, but I still think there must be a better solution than a permanent ban. For example a temporary ban + a sticky reminder-thread on the forum of how you must play in order to not get banned. Then after 3 temporary bans a permanent ban.

But still... banning people for just being noobs, I still think that's too much... meh, at least I know I don't have to show up on Setti #1

#11212 Just a little question...

Posted by Black Bolt on 07 September 2010 - 02:38 PM in Servers and Masterserver

oh... ok, I see... thanks for the info

#11208 Just a little question...

Posted by Black Bolt on 07 September 2010 - 02:14 PM in Servers and Masterserver

No response from your server.

ADDRESS           PLAYERS      MAP   RESPONSE TIME    NAME

95.62.137.27     no response

Well I was sleeping then, so my PC was off, but yesterday, my server was running for like 4 hours and still didn't show up on the list. Now my server is back on, it will be running for 3 hours or so.

#11182 Just a little question...

Posted by Black Bolt on 06 September 2010 - 10:46 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Hello?... My Server still doesn't show up, what's wrong?

#11180 Unban Sergeant ProStar*

Posted by Black Bolt on 06 September 2010 - 08:54 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Why do you ask the same thing in another thread then?

I wasn't asking anything... I'm just telling it's better to use the kick command for these kind of cases.

#11117 Unban Sergeant ProStar*

Posted by Black Bolt on 04 September 2010 - 10:40 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Read this post: http://css.setti.inf...dpost__p__10900

That's where I got the info from XD

#11100 Unban Sergeant ProStar*

Posted by Black Bolt on 04 September 2010 - 03:45 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I belive Perplexer bans everyone on T that doesn't "cooperate"... Why is there a kick command then? >.> And even if didn't ban but kick, I still think it's an exagerated messure for not "cooperating". Let players play the way they want... I'd only kick idle players, but not players that don't do what I suggest them to do...

#11024 Just a little question...

Posted by Black Bolt on 03 September 2010 - 03:48 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Well, waited more than a day, server has been quite active but didn't see it on the list yet...

#10835 Achievements: They work, but date does not.

Posted by Black Bolt on 31 August 2010 - 02:37 PM in Offtopic

Well, as the title says, achievements work great, but it always displays the current date as the date they were unlocked.

It's not like I really care about that, just curiosity... Is that going to be fixed?

#10833 Perplexer banned me permanently

Posted by Black Bolt on 31 August 2010 - 02:22 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Hey, just 5 minutes ago i got banned on setti slot 1, of course by Perplexer... but i dont know why! I was not cheating and i never cheated befor, ijust said he is cheating, i dont know if i am right, but because of this he banned me after i killed him! Is it possible to unban me? And i want to ask why you gave Perplexer Admin rights... he ban just every Guy who he dont like...
pls reply
greetz

my name is <POROV: Sgt. ProStar*> and i got banned as well... so im trying to know why it banned me, and what can i do to unban me...

Hey ProStar! Damn... does that mean I will not see you so frequently arround CS? =(

*EDIT* Oh well, at least it's not on all servers...

#10770 Just a little question...

Posted by Black Bolt on 30 August 2010 - 08:13 PM in Servers and Masterserver

My dedicated server is not 24/7, still, other players can join and works great.
Added the server once to the list and everything went fine. Then after I stopped it and started it again it came back to the list without me doing anything. (I think...)

Today though, was different... I started the server but it didn't show up in the list. (Server was fine because some players joined)... so the question is this:

Do I have to add it to the list everytime I stop my server and start it again? If not, why didn't it show on the list today?

95.62.137.27:27015

#10444 Server always off

Posted by Black Bolt on 26 August 2010 - 01:29 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Just curiosity.... Do you Speak Spanish?

#10434 Is it just me or...

Posted by Black Bolt on 26 August 2010 - 12:00 PM in Servers and Masterserver

There are no servers on the internet tab? This happened randomly... Is anyone else having the same problem?
Favorites and LAN tabs work fine.