BAN?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

Thank you B.U.G for ur ban of 120mins... It just shows that i know how to play... U should ban the real hackers, and these kids playing in that server... They think they can play? haha let me laugh, like i said in the server, iam the 5th best in my clan, and my clan has 5 members... And they calling me hacker, just because i know how to do a fucking head? You don't wanna play with some of my clan members... PWNING KIDS = BAN? CONTINUE!!!!!

#2 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:15 AM

Thank you B.U.G for ur ban of 120mins... It just shows that i know how to play... U should ban the real hackers, and these kids playing in that server... They think they can play? haha let me laugh, like i said in the server, iam the 5th best in my clan, and my clan has 5 members... And they calling me hacker, just because i know how to do a fucking head? You don't wanna play with some of my clan members... PWNING KIDS = BAN? CONTINUE!!!!!

btw, u were banned by crusiek.

reason: aim, norecoil, nospread nad wh probably too. All in one packet.

goodbye :clap:

#3 breezer

breezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:46 AM

stop crying here shitbag ,u were playin' with aim + wh ,ofc it took 5 rounds to BUG to ban u ,but atleast he did it :D
Rush 'em n00bs ...

#4 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:51 AM

Your clan is so good that you don't even play from steam. How the hell do you play war without steam? I don't know any team that would agree to a match with some non steamers. STFU. Hope NOT to see you again on server.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#5 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

And they calling me hacker, just because i know how to do a fucking head?

WoW they call u a hacker cos u give heads?

A lesson for all you kids: homosexuals is not the same as hackers use the word gay instead (faggot, daisy, fairy etc.) :D

#6 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

i'm 100% sure that he was banned by crusiek too, so it looks like, he was banned twice in one day.

#7 RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

yeah ofc... having skill = hacker, thx... btw i don't play in these svs with my steam.. omfg iam just there to get banned like i was and loughing a bit because ur have no skill.. so hahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha learn how to play.. hahah

<---------- watch in hd, so u can cleary see my aimbot, no recoil, no spread, esp, wh, and what so ever hahahaha!

#8 Black Bolt

Black Bolt

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:43 PM

yeah ofc... having skill = hacker, thx... btw i don't play in these svs with my steam.. omfg iam just there to get banned like i was and loughing a bit because ur have no skill.. so hahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha learn how to play.. hahah

<---------- watch in hd, so u can cleary see my aimbot, no recoil, no spread, esp, wh, and what so ever hahahaha!

Right... so you're telling me that is clearly visible? >.>...
Would be much clearer if you didn't add so much shit to that video (effects, time manipulation....)
- Look! Behind you! A distraction!
- Where?!

---------

I know how to divide by 0...

#9 RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:58 PM

lol a friend of me has edited it.. and iam beeing heronic, AND THIS WAS AN 1 ON 1 FOR ESL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CR3 FUCK U SHITTER!!!!!... omfg fucking comunity fucking players fucking admin... just got banned for killed twice a admin that was using wh... going to delet this virus from my pc... fucking noobs.. learn how to play.

NAME: Massacre
SKILL: MID+
SETTI SERVERS: PURE OWNAGE!

HAHAHAHA .... KNOWING HOW TO PLAY IS AN ART, OR FOR U GUYS JUST HACKS... HAHAHA BYE BYE FUCKERS! .|.

#10 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:46 PM

lol a friend of me has edited it.. and iam beeing heronic, AND THIS WAS AN 1 ON 1 FOR ESL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CR3 FUCK U SHITTER!!!!!... omfg fucking comunity fucking players fucking admin... just got banned for killed twice a admin that was using wh... going to delet this virus from my pc... fucking noobs.. learn how to play.

NAME: Massacre
SKILL: MID+
SETTI SERVERS: PURE OWNAGE!

HAHAHAHA .... KNOWING HOW TO PLAY IS AN ART, OR FOR U GUYS JUST HACKS... HAHAHA BYE BYE FUCKERS! .|.

Fabiano you better tell us why you are VAC banned :D STEAM_0:0:23402216

....and these kids playing in that server...

said 16-years old kid :D
Fabiano.jpg

#11 cr3

cr3

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:00 PM

Download the demo and watch it. It's tick 110000 and you'll see your useless aim.

And maybe that idiot BUG, useless admin and low skilled player will see it too.

EDIT: For those who are curious or other admins, his nick was ei.

#12 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:47 PM

lol, good work my pets. You can finally own a cheater even without me. :-)

I can confirm that "ei" was "RisingPhoenix" since his IP matches also here on the forum (95.136.43.77). He is from Portugal. He was using clear norecoil hack, at least, as visible in the demo. He thought he could own Setti but he got burnt bad. So good work, you owned and destroyed that poor noob.

ESL :lol:

#13 Marioc_

Marioc_

One of us

• 127 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:50 PM

lol, good work my pets. You can finally own a cheater even without me. :-)

I can confirm that "ei" was "RisingPhoenix" since his IP matches also here on the forum (95.136.43.77). He is from Portugal. He was using clear norecoil hack, at least, as visible in the demo. He thought he could own Setti but he got burnt bad. So good work, you owned and destroyed that poor noob.

ESL :lol:

looooool
think before you speak!

#14 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

HAHA NOOB ---->>> FAIL !
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#15 Guest_crusiek

Guest_crusiek
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

:)

#16 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:09 PM

enjoy :) :

ESL profile
CSSMixes profile
hi5 Profile
Steam Profile
Youtube Profile
His former clan website
Facebook Profile

#Name:
Fabiano Murgia
#Born:
#Country:
Portugal
#City:
Leiria
#Email:
FM194@hotmail.com
#ICQ:
#NosteamID:
STEAM_0:0:1796149981
#SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:23402216
#Used Nicks in game and internet:
Massacre4GT, МŤ•®Fabiano®, МŤ•®Fabiano®, МŤ•®Fabiano®, МŤ•®FabI®ٿ, МŤ•®FabI®ٿ C/ MUSICA=MUT, XGaмinG# Massacre[GT], Massacre [GT], Massacre[GT], Massacre.gt, Massacre4GT, Fabiano_000.

yeah got vac banned and then? hq models... u know what that is? haha. cry more baby fucking kid... and thats not my steam id... hahahah bye bye

lol webz is dangerous thing for noobs :D

#17 RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:02 PM

lol? omfg... aimbot in that vid? hahahaahahah omfg... ur really are noobs... yes i got vac banned, because of hq models... u know what that is? no? ur prob.. but well owning kids like u if my fave hobby! nice pic right? just do it for a bet, and i won it hehe! bye suckers...

u know guys... will buy a new steam just for u.. then we will talk.. hahah

and thats not my former clan... mg

and boobs u better stfu.. because u used wh....

#18 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

lol Fabiano, sounds so gay to me

#19 RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:23 PM

really gringo? watch out for ur hacks too.. gringo...

#20 RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

BYE U MOTHERFUCKERS... CALLING ME A HACKER WHEN THERE TURNED OFF, AND SYING NOTHING WHEN THERE ON HAHAHAHA....

SEE YA SOON... PURE PWNAGE......!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users