Перейти к содержимому

herccu( fin)'s Content

There have been 9 items by herccu( fin) (Search limited from 24-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

#29826 Deathmatch server

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 21 March 2011 - 07:43 AM в Setti CS:S servers

do u mean dm bans or all bans generally? just nasty if every ban has to be made again

#29822 New player

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 21 March 2011 - 07:36 AM в Setti CS:S servers

[quote name='Selena' timestamp='1300667563' post='29815']
Seeing as you are new here, just a heads up... Stay out of Perplexer and Sculders way.      

hello and welcome to play whit us hopefully see u in servers  :thumbsup:

and read carefully what selena wrote its number1 rule here :mrgreen:

#29527 Admin uses wh?

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 18 March 2011 - 02:26 PM в Ban / unban requests

I was very surprised :icon_surprised: :icon_surprised: :icon_surprised:
admin used wh :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

that really is amazing how stupid u can be!! and i thought our dog is stupid cos licking hes willy but that beats it:)

#29526 Unban, "bad name"

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 18 March 2011 - 02:21 PM в Ban / unban requests

haha nice "junior admins" :D:D

Yeah, dunno how to call them..

DDD u can call me superman! no really dunno why ur name gives u ban but can tell that ifrost is one of the "adult" side of a player hes never done anything bad:))

#28178 New custom maps for setti 2.

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 07 March 2011 - 02:43 PM в Setti CS:S servers

Thx ghost been waiting for new maps like a kid for santa:D

#26765 Ban request

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 21 February 2011 - 06:02 PM в Ban / unban requests

lolz pope i was gona put topic for that lost guy permban request to today but seems like u were faster:) glad to hear that hes got the ban!

#26395 Setti #2 rtv problem

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 18 February 2011 - 12:20 PM в Setti CS:S servers

k1ller u liar rtv is still enabled :D would be nice to get rid of it:) and idea of more maps sounds great too get bit tired of playing same maps over and over again. there isnt a lot of maps ppl play on 2 becouse rockthevote, as soon as some less played map comes everybody vote for rtv and were back to the same maps again thats annoying! would appreciate if new maps will be added :notworthy:

#25216 Admin request

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 08 February 2011 - 01:08 PM в Setti CS:S servers

Oh forgot to say that i mostly play on pub2 sometimes others too but usually u spot me in 2:) is my steam writed correctly?

#25215 Admin request

Отправлено по herccu( fin) on 08 February 2011 - 01:04 PM в Setti CS:S servers

Hello fellow setti members its been fun playin whit most of u:) I have enjoyed of these servers but now i just had enough of those damn cheaters!! Just this morning alone playing pub2 there was atleast 5 aimbotters and their only excuse was that the other one was cheating too and as usual no admins online so what u can do but bite ur lips and scream "goddamn mother fuckin cheater noob asshole suck my ________" no that was a little exaggerated:D but u now what i mean...     So to my point i been playing in setti server quite a while now and have many hours behind me and almost everyone know that i am man of well- mannered and fair player  and i think that many of other players back me up on this request hopefully:)I try to play few hours when ever i have time to do so after work school and hobbies(not have them every day) and have developed good eye for spotting cheaters ofc nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes but still.If there is any chance to get some admin powers im more then happy to observe these servers and be the Stallone of justice:D                               steamID 0:0:906965325      player nick: herccu( fin )