Answerwiz's Content

There have been 26 items by Answerwiz (Search limited from 10-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56460 --

Posted by Answerwiz on 07 December 2011 - 08:19 PM in Counter-Strike 1.6

Updated with new information!

#48516 --

Posted by Answerwiz on 28 August 2011 - 07:24 PM in Counter-Strike 1.6

Update: added 2 servers, CS8 and CS9.

#46436 --

Posted by Answerwiz on 31 July 2011 - 10:05 AM in Counter-Strike 1.6

Everyone can join my servers with no risk, they are safe to play in gamerone.net community servers.

Thanks. I trust you because you're random forum poster. Great work  :thumbup:

I've given advice and helped other players and treat people with respect, yeah I'd say players can trust me.

#46423 --

Posted by Answerwiz on 31 July 2011 - 08:23 AM in Counter-Strike 1.6

Players can join servers using Setti server-list at their own risk. Manipulative administrators have set up bad servers to hack peoples games as an evil joke and players are not happy nor satisfied by the listings. It's now hard to find servers that are good, even using Setti. This thread I have made gives justice to these players searching for a better gaming experience. Everyone can join my servers with no risk, they are safe to play in gamerone.net community servers.

#46401 --

Posted by Answerwiz on 30 July 2011 - 05:38 PM in Counter-Strike 1.6

--

#45894 Which nosteam-crack are you using?

Posted by Answerwiz on 25 July 2011 - 12:58 PM in Server administration and hosting

--

#45892 Gameserver to Non-Steam (HELP)

Posted by Answerwiz on 25 July 2011 - 12:51 PM in Server administration and hosting

It's far easier to install "Dproto" to make your server steam and non-steam compatible. Download it here: http://dproto.com and follow the instructions which you are given.

#45856 Counter Strike client/security exploit/breach/weaknesses; hacking my CS 1.6 c...

Posted by Answerwiz on 25 July 2011 - 02:01 AM in Counter-Strike 1.6

You're getting "Slow Hacked". The system admin can make an amx plugin for the server which this by changing your game files as you connect. You can prevent this from happening by making your "cstrike" directory and all sub-files and directories read-only and then you will be immune from server's changing your game.

Sorry for über-late reply. Didn't know anyone had replied.
I have already tried making the entire CS-directory "Read-All", and it still failed!
What happens is that the CS 1.6 client may unexpectedly crash in the middle of a game on a random, seemingly innocent server, with no error from neither CS nor Windows. I am suspicious that this might be the weapon used (i.e. buffer overflow attacks). Because also, like I wrote, even if I uninstall/delete the CS directory after being "infected", installiing CS again in a completely new folder the hack will be imminent (starting CS will result in apparently hacked CS with same issues as with the former, just uninstalled, installation). As if files in %system32% or something has been tampered with.

Can this be solved by i.e. playing Steam servers from paid CS? (or any other options - preferably free Posted Image )

There are many good and legitimate steam free to play servers, you just have to know where to look. My own gaming community has clean servers that do not mess us your game, as long as your using an up to date steam game release. Older non steam clients have different Player ID's whenever their IP changes, whereas the pure steam clients keep the same Steam ID even if IP changes as long as they use steam. You can download the latest steam CS 1.6 at http://steampowered.com many people including myself have done this, and it works perfect. There's a variety of servers to choose from while playing with us, just look on our homepage http://www.gamerone.net for the IP addresses. If you're looking for even more servers to play, other clean communities include mTc and my-run.de, and that's about it. The only servers which I guarantee your personal safety playing on is my own since I know exactly what and who's going in and coming out of them. Steam offers higher performance than non steam CS so download the game from the link I sent you and keep trying to get the gaming experience you want.

#45855 Quality Zombie Plague Server

Posted by Answerwiz on 25 July 2011 - 01:48 AM in Counter-Strike 1.6

The forum location of this thread has changed, well let's see, it's CS 1.6 as the current category, this move attracts more attention from potential players to the server.

#41196 New icons

Posted by Answerwiz on 15 June 2011 - 12:53 PM in Setti announcements

Nice Thank you. :cheers:

#38520 Server cannot connect

Posted by Answerwiz on 25 May 2011 - 10:00 PM in Counter-Strike 1.6

First add a server to your favorites, then refresh your favorites list, and then try to connect. You can also try typing; "connect <server ip>", in your console if there's specific server's you want to play. At least this way you're able to play which is better than nothing. When you are re-installing the game, make sure you delete the old installation directory first, and then you know everything's fresh and newly installed.

#37705 Time lapse (video)

Posted by Answerwiz on 20 May 2011 - 03:53 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Awesome video good share it's pretty interesting.

#37701 Banned

Posted by Answerwiz on 20 May 2011 - 03:36 PM in Counter-Strike 1.6

Fake spreaders banned forever. There is no possibility for mercy.

#37699 Beware of Romania

Posted by Answerwiz on 20 May 2011 - 03:31 PM in Counter-Strike 1.6

Try downloading your counter-strike game itself from somewhere else: http://cs.gamerone.net
The Romanian server hacks generally work only on older versions of the game, the link I have given is to the newest release - many players use it and this is very reliable.

#37698 Virus infection detected on many players

Posted by Answerwiz on 20 May 2011 - 03:26 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Thank you for the information.

#37682 POROV Server

Posted by Answerwiz on 20 May 2011 - 01:31 PM in Counter-Strike: Source

If you want to make your server allow non-steam and steam players, and even get more players from Setti; you can do this by following the instructions here: http://dproto.com

#37568 Three kills in one shoot

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 02:17 PM in Videos, demos and other clips

Epic!

#37566 Setti Masterserver BOOST

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 02:13 PM in Setti announcements

I have used the service many times and shared it with my friends.

#37565 Masterserver installation instructions

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 02:12 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Thanks.

#37561 Where can I get the game ?

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 01:27 PM in Counter-Strike 1.6

Download: http://cs.gamerone.net

#37552 New map

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 11:37 AM in Counter-Strike: Source

Thank you for sharing the map, very good job.

#37550 Ban theese FAKE SERVERS !

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 11:09 AM in Servers and Masterserver

Good job deleting fake servers.

#37544 Did you know? : D

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 10:49 AM in Gaming discussion

Interesting thank you.

#37541 Hello

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 10:45 AM in Gaming discussion

Hello and welcome.

#37540 Quality Zombie Plague Server

Posted by Answerwiz on 19 May 2011 - 10:37 AM in Counter-Strike 1.6