Alcatraz11's Content

There have been 47 items by Alcatraz11 (Search limited from 20-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#50853 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 24 September 2011 - 08:35 PM in Releases

Cannot change my nickname :|

go to rev.ini and find PlayerName=YourName and change it to any name you want to... simple... :sorcerer:

#50834 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 24 September 2011 - 05:04 PM in Releases

I have totaly removed the clan-tag lines from rev.ini.

I'm not stupid. I was creating my own NoS releases but I never had this issue with the copyright icon.

It disappeared magicly.

I'm not telling you are stupid, just that if you checked it. That's all. Anyways I have strange glitches after the newest patch. My game freezes, I have artifacts on my screen, so I reinstalled it and it's fixed. But I can't play on any servers, other than Setti which sucks. I mostly played on ZoRE (before it went down on 19th and when it got patched few days before) and on Hellz and .Bad zombie servers. I only play CSS because of zombiemod, which now I can't even play.

#50797 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 24 September 2011 - 12:52 PM in Releases

Dear boobs,

would you mind to answer me a simple question?

How can I remove this "®" which is infront of my name/ clan-tag. I don't use clan-tag at all but I'd like to get rid of this "®" because it looks weird compared to other player names on servers.

Did you check rev.ini? There is no way to add a clan tag only if you write it with your name, but then it looks weird...  <_<
EDIT: I see that it I am the only lucky guy who has no ® in his clan tag well, that looks like a problem...

#50553 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 21 September 2011 - 02:53 PM in Releases

Well, I only play zombiemod and I can't connect to any of the servers, only to Setti ones, but Setti has no zombiemod so that sucks...

Can you make one? lol

/topic
When I'm connecting to a server, it automatically disconnect and close the game. What should I do?

ehm, no? who will pay for the server? and i dont have a pc enough powerful to host a zombiemod...

#50524 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 21 September 2011 - 11:11 AM in Releases

Just came from setti #3, played 2 rounds(lol) in a row without any problems.

I'll make patch 0-41 today.

Well, I only play zombiemod and I can't connect to any of the servers, only to Setti ones, but Setti has no zombiemod so that sucks...

#50493 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 20 September 2011 - 09:52 PM in Releases

from where!? [color="#4169E1"]From my HD
i have just the aviara patch but when this goes i use this   [color="#4169E1"]nice  :blink:
who maked it? [color="#4169E1"]credits goes to Gabe Newell, I'm just a delivery boy
the update is going to:

http://www.aviara.ro...c=11415.new#new

[color="#4169E1"]pls, do not post update on other forums, instead it may be linked to.

Wheneve I try to connect to any server, it says that 'Server doesn't respond and when I cancel it crashes my game... Weird...  :thumbdown: But  :thumbsup: for a new update...

#50299 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 18 September 2011 - 04:25 PM in Releases

ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID? Today was a new update released, if you can't read FAQ then you guys fail. :facepalm: Not every problem is written there, BUT there are most common ones, that means that you need to read it. There is written that if you have updated game and the server isn't updated, it means you can't play it. It's the same on if you don't have updated game and the server got updated, that means you can't play either. :gun: Well, good day to you all and let's hope that the patch will be up soon...

Everyone knows that? Why are you saying that for?...

are u ufcking STUPID? where's the patch 41 asshole

b00bs, we DON'T l0v3 you anymore. :no: We need .41 or whatever new update it is required to play on other maps. So please :notworthy:

TY, I love b00bs always :wub: :cheers:

How the hell am I supposed to know THAT?! I'm no wizard dumbass... First of all, it's your problem you didn't buy the game(I didn't buy it for my own goddamn problems) so please shut up and be patient. Patience brings roses. :artist: If you want to play NOW, BUY THE FREAKIN' GAME!!! IT'S ONLY 15€!!!

#50298 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 18 September 2011 - 04:22 PM in Releases

Guys, wait for the patch...

#50076 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 16 September 2011 - 07:26 PM in Releases

yea ^^ hope he read this

he might, but maybe he just doesnt have time...

#50073 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 16 September 2011 - 07:18 PM in Releases

but boobs last post was one month ago( or more)! i think hes inactive or so.. -_-

or he doesn't have time. not everyone sits infront of PC all day and night... maybe he check's the forums, but not writes... that's normal...

#50070 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 16 September 2011 - 07:00 PM in Releases

WAIT FOR THE UPDATE FOR F*CK SAKE!!!! Geezus, you know how hard it is for him to make it work from Steam's version for the Setti's version? You know that they need to first test it for any bugs, glitches, errors and more? It's not that easy, I'm no programmer, but this really isn't easy... If you don't want to wait, buy the game, it's pretty cheap these days... I didn't buy it, but atleast I have time for some other games that I didn't complete (Deus Ex HR, Far Cry and some more)  :thumbdown: So, don't want to wait? Buy the f*cking game!

#50058 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 16 September 2011 - 05:49 PM in Releases

ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID? Today was a new update released, if you can't read FAQ then you guys fail.  :facepalm: Not every problem is written there, BUT there are most common ones, that means that you need to read it. There is written that if you have updated game and the server isn't updated, it means you can't play it. It's the same on if you don't have updated game and the server got updated, that means you can't play either.  :gun: Well, good day to you all and let's hope that the patch will be up soon...

Everyone knows that? Why are you saying that for?...

Some people still don't know that there is a new update and ask like 'my game doesn't work and it tells me i use older version of the game, but i use the newest version' and thats why some people still don't know there is a new patch and no nonsteam patch... So you don't try to be smarty pants...  :facepalm:

#50023 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 16 September 2011 - 01:55 PM in Releases

ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID? Today was a new update released, if you can't read FAQ then you guys fail.  :facepalm: Not every problem is written there, BUT there are most common ones, that means that you need to read it. There is written that if you have updated game and the server isn't updated, it means you can't play it. It's the same on if you don't have updated game and the server got updated, that means you can't play either.  :gun: Well, good day to you all and let's hope that the patch will be up soon...

#44738 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 11 July 2011 - 04:30 PM in Releases

Counter strike Source 2010/Cstrike/cfg I think :)

oh, ok... thx... :smile-thumbs-up:

#44718 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 11 July 2011 - 01:59 PM in Releases

What is wrong with my computer then ? My brother has exact same computer, so cant be no hardware problems? Ive updated Graphics driver, turned off McAfee, I dont really know of anything else i can do.. :/

Probably problem is with some software incompatibility or game settings. Uninstall McAfee, delete CS:S, reinstall CS:S, add "mat_queue_mode 0" setting to "autoexec.cfg" file.
You can try Directx 8 mode:
write "-dxlevel 80" in CS:S shortcut(left mouse click on shortcut and then go to properties), example:
"I:\Counter Strike Source 2010\hl2.exe" -game cstrike -console -dxlevel 80

So i cannot have any Antivirus ? Btw my brother has the same McAfee.. no problems for him :/
I tried that Directx 8 mode thing, didnt work, now it just goes into fullscreen mode when i start, then when i join the server it crashes, like when im joining the server.. :/
Btw thanks for all the help =)

EDIT: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I THINK THAT MAT_queue_mode0 Thing worked ! Thanks man ! You are the best! :thumbup:

and where to find that autoexec.cfg... :ermm:

#44621 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 10 July 2011 - 10:41 AM in Releases

What is wrong with my computer then ? My brother has exact same computer, so cant be no hardware problems? Ive updated Graphics driver, turned off McAfee, I dont really know of anything else i can do.. :/

i know how you feel, i cant play CSS properly for month and its getting annoying to wait for a proper fix of all the problems, im going to buy CSS on steam, just having some problems with the paypal account right now...

#44551 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 09 July 2011 - 09:02 PM in Releases

Hey b00bs, when i join one of the hellz.fr servers, after a while my cs:s just shuts down.. But it never shuts down on any other servers... My brother has also downloaded this, newest patch and everything, but for him it does not shut down, ive tried all the things you said in FAQ :( Please help

EDIT: I forgot to say that i have reinstalled it twice, no change though :(

WTF?!?!?!?! ME TOO?!?!?!... FIX IT, NOW! Thx b00bs...

Fix it yourself. Problem is in your PC.

My PC is perfectly working i can play everygame without problem and CSS is after v37 working like shit, i cant play on hellz.fr server... FAIL... and dont need to be so harsh, i didnt do anything to you...

#44538 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 09 July 2011 - 06:02 PM in Releases

Hey b00bs, when i join one of the hellz.fr servers, after a while my cs:s just shuts down.. But it never shuts down on any other servers... My brother has also downloaded this, newest patch and everything, but for him it does not shut down, ive tried all the things you said in FAQ :( Please help

EDIT: I forgot to say that i have reinstalled it twice, no change though :(

WTF?!?!?!?! ME TOO?!?!?!... FIX IT, NOW! Thx b00bs...

#44090 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 05 July 2011 - 08:28 PM in Releases

YEAH!!!!! I'm going to buy tomorrow steam version of CSS and Garry's Mod :thumbup: BTW: will i be still able to play on Setti servers or not?... just wondering

#44010 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 05 July 2011 - 11:49 AM in Releases

where is aq in first post

http://css.setti.inf...x-nosteam-setti

b00bs, i want to ask you, if the steam version is the best one? im gonna still buy the steam version, im just asking...  :thumbsup:

#43809 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 03 July 2011 - 10:26 PM in Releases

Maybe steam are fucking with the cracked non-steam community. They are distroying it maybe..since we can't update anything

maybe, but im sick of trying to wait...

#43769 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 03 July 2011 - 01:01 PM in Releases

try reinstalling the game... for me, the game crashes whatsoever, v.37 fail, v.38 epic fail... come on fix the crashes... i cant play the game, it crashes after 10 mins of gameplay... wtf...

Thanks it worked. But all server newer version.. <.<

np, my game crashes even when i reinstalled the whole game... i hope v.39 will be like v.36, working like a charm -.- one f*cking month has passed almost and still i wasn't able to play on hellz.fr servers properly... i think i'm gonna go buy a steam version and saves me alot of trouble...

Exactly,i am thinking to buy it from steam only 10€,because i can't play anywhere.

when i get some money i am off to steam...

#43749 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 03 July 2011 - 10:45 AM in Releases

try reinstalling the game... for me, the game crashes whatsoever, v.37 fail, v.38 epic fail... come on fix the crashes... i cant play the game, it crashes after 10 mins of gameplay... wtf...

Thanks it worked. But all server newer version.. <.<

np, my game crashes even when i reinstalled the whole game... i hope v.39 will be like v.36, working like a charm -.- one f*cking month has passed almost and still i wasn't able to play on hellz.fr servers properly... i think i'm gonna go buy a steam version and saves me alot of trouble...

#43710 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 02 July 2011 - 09:09 PM in Releases

Please help me i have blackscreen.. ?

try reinstalling the game... for me, the game crashes whatsoever, v.37 fail, v.38 epic fail... come on fix the crashes... i cant play the game, it crashes after 10 mins of gameplay... wtf...  :thumbdown:

#43701 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by Alcatraz11 on 02 July 2011 - 06:18 PM in Releases

after latest update I cant change my nickname, I just cant find this option. Have someone the same problem?

you need to find rev.ini in your istall folder...