Boynaar's Content

There have been 22 items by Boynaar (Search limited from 19-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67292 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 14 May 2012 - 09:47 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Yep, there is no point posting on it anymore.

#67257 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 13 May 2012 - 09:59 PM in Setti CS:S servers

:thumbdown:

reason: noob

Actually I likeD you ^^
Good to know that you think I am a noob...
Maybe I am, at least I can't say what is noob or what is pro.
But I am pretty sure I am better then the average people ^^

EDIT: made the "d" in "liked" a capital letter. And sorry for double post again :(

#67256 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 13 May 2012 - 09:52 PM in Setti CS:S servers

1. Nobody pays for admin rights, it annoys everybody if anyone claims that.

That is what is told to me while playing ones, it was like a year ago or something, I asked an admin about how he got admin and he said he paid for it. I don't remember who it was and even when...

2. Saying:"Setti would be lucky by making me an admin" does not enhances the feeling inside me to help you get your admin privileges

Actually it's pretty funny but I said on many job interviews "You will regret it if you don't take me." and "You would be lucky if I work here.", I am now working at McDonalds for 1,5 year, I am a co-manager, on my job interview I said "I am actually the best worker you can hire, you would be lucky if I work here." ^^
This is the life you live in my friend, you should always say what you think and that is what I think about my skills and knowledge. And I say it again: Setti would be lucky by making me an admin.
I believe the best sentence to explain my way of working and the way I take things serious is that sentence.

3. The no-voters are at least Setti's regulars. That means that they play fairly often on our servers. This does not mean that they are pissed because you own them, but they would not like it to see you as an admin.

I bet I am a more regular player then 90% of the all the voters on this poll. Not only that, I am also since a long time on setti, I don't even remember since when, I guess since the update of V34...
About people who would not like to see me as an admin, it is maybe true, but I started this request because of 2 reasons: some people(I dont rememeber how much, like 3 or 4) said to me while playing in the late nights I should be an admin, it is actually like someone told me to request for admin because there is never an admin online in the late nights and some other people said like "yeah you should" etc...
The second reason is: Because I seriously get irretated when some asshole comes and hacks and cheats all the night and no one can do anything, this problem seriously asks for a solution. As you can see now, the solution is not me, then get an another solution...

#67230 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 13 May 2012 - 02:11 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Sorry for double post...
I guess you can't lock your own topics on this forum...

#67229 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 13 May 2012 - 02:07 PM in Setti CS:S servers

Well...
It looks like there is no point of making this topic and actually I understand good how things are in Setti, like you can pay to get admin powers.
This turned from "We need more admins" to "Make Boynaar an admin.".
As I said many times before, I don't care about getting admin, I will even not defence my admin request anymore.
If I want to be admin, I would make a request talking about me only, this request is more a "get an admin" then "make me an admin".
It's just always wrong when people fight or ask for powers, some people can't handle powers, those people get harmed a lot by the powers they get.
Obviously, Setti would be lucky by making me an admin, because I can handle powers.

I will lock this topic, I hope setti will get more admins, admins who are in the late night online.

One more thing, I kinda like it that most of the no-voters are people I always own xD, some of them told me before I was a cheater xD and some of them think that I think they are cheaters xD

#67219 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 13 May 2012 - 12:55 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Sorry to say that but it's just really dumb to say something like that.

So you are saying if someone has admin privileges and sees a hacker, he should go on the forum and report the hacker? and not ban instantly? this is even not logical I guess...
I can't really understand what is dumb by saing: I mean, someone who gets privileges shoudln't report(shouldn't go to the forum and report a hacker is hacking), but check the reports(go on the forum, check the reported hackers, check the reported demos/screeshots and ban if it's really a hacker, also ban instantly if he sees a hacker hacking while playing).

You see, hackers are idiots but not all of them are dumb. If you catch one cheating, maybe he tries to hide it more in the future, ergo forcing us to spend more time on catching them.
Furthermore they are able to change their names, the only way to identify them is by steam_id. If you don't report the steam_id, they'll just come back with another name and try to hide it better.

Thanks for the tip, but what does it have to do with the stupidity(that's how you call it) of what I said?

#67169 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 11 May 2012 - 06:21 PM in Setti CS:S servers

You are not forced but I guess will be better to report because just 2 hours ban it's not enough and they will comeback and annoy you and other players.
So if you report them every time you see and ban them ... actions can be taken by full admins.
But this is just my opinion.

That's the same opinion I had about reporting, untill I have seen all my reports are simply ignored, not only mine but other reports aswell...
And I think you misunderstood the conversation between me and el greco, he said "[color=#282828]so if u will get your privileges you will stop reporting?", I mean, someone who gets privileges shouldn't report, but should check the reports. That's why I said: [color=#282828]why would I even report someone if/when I get admin? My job will be then to take action, not to report -.-

But what you said is true it's even logical, of cource it is better if you stay reporting, but not when you will be like 30 minutes make a report and next days you see the same steam ID hacking again...

#67165 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 11 May 2012 - 05:10 PM in Setti CS:S servers

bla bla bla.. bla bla.. blaaaa.. bla bla...

First of all, don't edit my texts, I think more then 100 times before saying(typing) something, you are just too stupid to understand.
Second, why would I even report someone if/when I get admin? My job will be then to take action, not to report -.-
Third, no body needs your help to go advertise for them on others admin requests, that is insane and asocial.

You just made a fool of yourself, I know that kind of people like you very good and I bet the Setti staff knows that kind of people like you aswell, they are smart enough to ignore people like you.

#67087 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 10 May 2012 - 01:41 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Actually I am tired of reporting hackers all the time, it even take so long till they get banned and it requires me to check the demo and the tick time every time... It's just too much for too less...
I guess you should choose now...

#67086 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Boynaar on 10 May 2012 - 01:33 AM in Ban / unban requests

[color=#7F7F7F]1) Player name: zikzak
[color=#7F7F7F]2) Reason why he should be banned: All hacks (aimbot/wallhack and everything)
[color=#7F7F7F]3) Link to a demo: http://css.setti.inf...57-de_dust2.dem
[color=#7F7F7F]4) Approximate time when cheat can be seen: from tick 0 till the end
[color=#7F7F7F]5) Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:822817513

#67085 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Boynaar on 10 May 2012 - 12:52 AM in Ban / unban requests

[color=#7F7F7F]1) Player name: my bad
[color=#7F7F7F]2) Reason why he should be banned: Aimbot/wallhack and a little bit from everything, he took a lot of time trying to configure out how to set up the hack as you can see on tick 50,000 of the demo.
[color=#7F7F7F]3) Link to a demo: http://css.setti.inf...05-de_dust2.dem
[color=#7F7F7F]4) Approximate time when cheat can be seen: At tick 53,000 of the demo
[color=#7F7F7F]5) Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:976134684 02:19

#67032 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Boynaar on 08 May 2012 - 04:50 PM in Ban / unban requests

Server: Pub3
Name: xXIProP3T3Xx
Steam: STEAM_0:0:255194370
Cheat: Wallhack/Aimbot and everything else.
Demo: Since the start of the round till he/she left.
cheatTime: at tick 10,000 he joins the game, you can see him from there on cheating.

#67003 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 07 May 2012 - 03:00 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I only saw him once in #3. We need admins who play often.

During the day I play around the 1 and 1:30 hours...
During the nights I play around the 2 and 3 hours... Friday and Saturday I am even more often online...
Sometimes I don't play during the day...
It's actually about the night times, I have never seen any admin online during the nights and I understand why, but I am by the ways online in the nights...
Actually, there is no need to give me full rights, banning someone for 1 day so you guys can check later if he needs a permanent ban would be more then enough, it's just because a lot of people who play in the nights leave and go on other servers because of cheaters. Like when you are playing with 20 players, one cheater comes, then you are playing with 8 players... And some of the 8 go cheating because of the cheater. Nice story, isn't it?
It's not a nice story...
I am not talking about getting an admin so the pub#3 will have more players playing on it, it's clear that pub#3 has a lot of players, I am talking about making sure the people can play fair on any time(like the nights) they would like to play.

#67002 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 07 May 2012 - 03:00 PM in Setti CS:S servers

I only saw him once in #3. We need admins who play often.

During the day I play around the 1 and 1:30 hours...
During the nights I play around the 2 and 3 hours... Friday and Saturday I am even more often online...
Sometimes I don't play during the day...
It's actually about the night times, I have never seen any admin online during the nights and I understand why, but I am by the ways online in the nights...
Actually, there is no need to give me full rights, banning someone for 1 day so you guys can check later if he needs a permanent ban would be more then enough, it's just because a lot of people who play in the nights leave and go on other servers because of cheaters. Like when you are playing with 20 players, one cheater comes, then you are playing with 8 players... And some of the 8 go cheating because of the cheater. Nice story, isn't it?
It's not a nice story...
I am not talking about getting an admin so the pub#3 will have more players playing on it, it's clear that pub#3 has a lot of players, I am talking about making sure the people can play fair on any time(like the nights) they would like to play.

#66953 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 06 May 2012 - 12:44 AM in Setti CS:S servers

I just changed my mind. +1

Thanks

#66882 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Boynaar on 04 May 2012 - 02:17 AM in Ban / unban requests

Name: "Stick That Gun UP Yer Arse" and then he changed his name to "Fully 1337 Haxx0r"
Steam: STEAM_0:0:2125880594
Cheat: A little bit from everything.
Demo: Since the start of the round till he/she left.

At tick 2500 you can clearly see he can't plant the bomb... Then there is a lot of wallhacking and aimbotting...

#66866 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Boynaar on 03 May 2012 - 04:48 PM in Ban / unban requests

Name: Kevynii'
Steam: STEAM_0:0:08746726
Cheat: BHOP + Wallhack
Demo: He/She is wallhacking and bunny hopping since the start of the round till he/she left when I said "Do you want to get banned?" xD

#66817 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 02 May 2012 - 01:37 PM in Setti CS:S servers

1. Since when are you playing regularly on Setti servers?
2. Since when are you playing CSS? (If you can see the difference between skill and cheat)
3. Slaying cheaters is nonsense.
4. Do we know you from any games you helped to develop? ;)
5. And last but not least, a bit more forum activity would also be necessary in order to have a better communication with Setti administration and community.

1. I am playing on the setti servers since the CSS v34 was updated, I used to play on surf servers only but after the update of V34 my favorite surf servers went down. So I decided to play normal maps, since there are no surf servers with the good surf modifications anymore, I am not surfing anymore.

2. I can't really remember since when I am playing css, I think since 2005 or 2006. But when I went to college, in 2009, I didn't play CSS for like a year...

3. Cheaters are not the only people who have to get grounded ^^

4. Next year is my last year of college, then I will move on to the real job. According to my study, I am still not a game developer, but I can get work in game developing. I am working on 1 official game atm and I can't say yet wich one it is. I am also working on a game for a project for college.

5. I am not really a person who likes to talk much, even when I go out with friends, family and even on school I don't talk much(wich actually helped me a lot on school xD). But when people talk to me, I talk back, so I will be watching the forum(if I become an admin ofc) for any banning request or something importants. Sometimes I like to discuss some things.

#66764 Admin request for Pub #3.

Posted by Boynaar on 01 May 2012 - 03:22 AM in Setti CS:S servers

Hello,

Actually, there are (mostly)never admins online during the nights(Server time).
My job as an software/games developer requires me to work during the nights and sleep during the day, every night I play CSS only on setti servers because I am too lazy to add other servers.
These terrible nights are the times where the hackers and cheaters get out to hunt in the forest with their mouses and keyboards(sometimes also with headsets).
I think getting an admin (part time)working during the nights is a great solution for those hackers and cheaters.
So I think I have explained to you why we need an admin during the nights, now why me?

I don't like banning people, I like to slay them. But if the rules say to ban them, then I like banning.
I don't want to say "Ï know cheaters." but I prefer saying "I think 3 times before saying about someone that he/she cheats.".
I don't misuse my powers.
I am serious when I have to be serious, I am funny when I like to be funny.

That's everything I guess, people always tell their good side, but you will not regret it making me an admin because my bad side is small enough to make it hard for me to say I have bad things.

I am not sure, but someone told me only German are allowed to become admins.
I am Dutch.

Yours sincerely
Boynaar

#65235 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Boynaar on 01 April 2012 - 11:12 PM in Ban / unban requests

[color=#7F7F7F]1) monkey
[color=#7F7F7F]2) I don't know, a little bit from everything.
[color=#7F7F7F]3) I dont know how to put demo, but here is picture http://img269.images...0/dsfdsfdsf.png
[color=#7F7F7F]4) Time of this message.
[color=#7F7F7F]5) # 1237 "monkey" STEAM_0:0:1217223699 02:25 70 0 active#

#65234 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Boynaar on 01 April 2012 - 10:55 PM in Ban / unban requests

[color=#7F7F7F]) [GER] Anus lecken
[color=#7F7F7F]2) He is trolling, blocking the way so people cant walk, we have to kill him and then we get slayed.
[color=#7F7F7F]3) I don't really know how to view a demo.
[color=#7F7F7F]4) It's not a cheat, he is irretating, Just the time of this message.
[color=#7F7F7F]5) # 1189 "[GER]Anus lecken" STEAM_0:0:99403737 34:48 65 0 active

#64890 Some hackers are hacking...

Posted by Boynaar on 27 March 2012 - 02:44 AM in Ban / unban requests

I know the server is almost closing now..
But they are hacking for a long time and that made a lot of people leave.
They are hacking wallhack, aimbot and I don't know, a lot of things.

The first name is
SpeedyOMGClayAikenSayDrugsorMe

The second is
GiffelBaby_DK

I don't know how to get their steam id... But there are the names and hope you will see it within one hour :D