Killroy's Content

There have been 8 items by Killroy (Search limited from 14-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98263 General info on the servers.

Posted by Killroy on 14 September 2015 - 08:59 PM in Offtopic

I really don't get what are you trying to achieve with all these insults but it won't end up good for you.

Also, you may have to consider respecting those who gave you admin privileges and try not to bash other admins, especially the older ones.

You are proving yourself a wrong choice of admin.

I am proving myself a wrong choice of admin because I am talking for a cause that I think is right? I've heard of the situation but your comment was rude and unnecessary. So what that I am new? Does that mean I am any worse than you? No. Less known yes, but it doesn't mean you are right and I am wrong.

#98258 General info on the servers.

Posted by Killroy on 14 September 2015 - 08:24 PM in Offtopic

A random is giving me a lecture lol

A guy who is a long time member is a cunt lol.

#98256 General info on the servers.

Posted by Killroy on 14 September 2015 - 08:10 PM in Offtopic

Also add a plugin for the crying kids who want to report an abusive admin. This will give me tons of laugh.

Just a tip for you, Ellanios. You can open tap and mute people you don't want to listen to. Also, when you want to ruin the fun for others, make a warning before you, Mute, ban them. 
I can sense you're only looking for trouble, but it's not the issue here. 

No, you get this wrong. Let me make this clear for you.

If you spam the mic mumbling,meowing and generally acting like a retard you will get muted. No one wants hear the bullshit that comes out of anyone's mouth.

If you shit talk, meddling in my business and threating that you will report me, you will get banned.

Quite simple isn't it?

So because you are anti-fun you wanna ban anyone who wants to engage with the community? it's not your business what people are doing on the server as long as its not hacking or abusing. If you don't like the things someone says just mute them personally not ban then or gag them, unless they are saying the same shit holding down the mic or screaming or playing songs through it then why talk to them when you can just, mute.

Simple?

#98252 General info on the servers.

Posted by Killroy on 14 September 2015 - 07:17 PM in Offtopic

Also add a plugin for the crying kids who want to report an abusive admin. This will give me tons of laugh.

looking by your profile pic being your face and that comment I assume you are 12 and had a hard childhood?

#98247 General info on the servers.

Posted by Killroy on 14 September 2015 - 12:10 PM in Offtopic

Good idea, server could use some kind of a "call for help command" since some of the cheaters have distinguished some players as admins and leave the server when they see them join, this would help to catch such individuals. 

#96989 Ban Requests (report cheaters here)

Posted by Killroy on 25 April 2015 - 08:41 AM in Ban / unban requests

Nemesis
# 1134 16 "Nemesis" STEAM_1:0:1291137136 14:30 60 0 active 80000
Wallhacking- tries to make it not obvious at times but still clear signs. Possible he has radar hack instead, either way same offence

http://pong.setti.in...3-de_mirage.dem

(Hope you're happy now Snipy <3)

Banned.

Wrong demo but thanks the God he was still in the server so i spectated him there. People keep in mine that the script is tranfering new demos every 30 minutes. So there is a delay. :)

#96945 A Facebook page? to

Posted by Killroy on 17 April 2015 - 07:17 PM in Offtopic

Very true, a Facebook page is indeed in a bigger picture TheMisaGen in terms of when it would be appropriate, but I think, in my humble opinion at least, it would neither hurt to have one, or be THAT of a nuisance to be used to promote the server, and to your point of word of mouth, I think Facebook can reinforce on that, a friend tells another about it, I for example often look at Facebook for when I find a clan or a thing I like such as a movie. However that is just my viewpoint.  

#96942 A Facebook page? to

Posted by Killroy on 17 April 2015 - 05:01 PM in Offtopic

Hello :)

As many know servers do struggle for popularity and find varieties of ways to make their servers attractive or simply spread the word about themselves. I believe that a Facebook page would help. Now I know this brings both troubles as well as positives and in terms, I have assessed them and firmly think that a Facebook page would be a good driveway for the Setti community to widen, connect as well as show appreciation to users. 

So here are some positives I believe would be brought along with a Facebook page:

1. Connectivity and unity- it's another way to communicate with members of Setti- now I know you may say, that's why there's a forum, for people to talk to each other. However many do prefer social medias for such actions such as Facebook, it will not only broaden the spectrum in which new members may be found but also be another, conventional way to bring the community together.

2. Another way to advertise and promote

3. With conventionality comes opportunity- so if you take in mind that having a Facebook page will bring more members and popularity, the structure of the Facebook page allows for a easy and nice to use way to create competitions (for example sending a funny screenshot from your game, winner gets some kind of a set prize) which would show appreciation to members as well as connect admins and mods to the community more

4. Has many uses- you may not agree with the suggestions I have made above, however these are not all the things that can be done with Facebook, giveaways, competitions, announcements, poles, can all be available to users who would prefer to use Facebook

5. Subtle- Many, many people visit Facebook every day of course, however not many may wish or have the dedication to come onto this forum website for updates etc. Therefore, if you put this together you can easily see how a like on Facebook will open a new opportunity to 'spread the word' about any news you wish. Most people scroll through their Facebook feed when in boredom, so chances are people will see a post from the page and are more likely to participate in whatever it may be. :clap:

Now to the negatives:

1. Effort- Quite self explanatory. Admins will have to be present and in charge of the Facebook page, updating it for any needs which will take work

2. Commercializing- Perhaps with too many giveaways and other people might spam or simply attempt to use the page to increase their luck with getting free items, however this can be solved by creating some kind of proof that the person has played or used the servers, perhaps using Facebook to outline a giveaway, then re-direct it onto this page to make the person create an account and through that have a chance at the give away.

3. Dedication- It may be a drooling task, however I do believe it will be one that is worthwhile  :cheers:

Sorry for the long post and if you have any suggestions do not hesitate to write them below. I am well aware these are not all negatives, as well as positives, however I am firm that it would be a good project to make to expand this community.

Killroy