MvPRO Administrator's Content

There have been 1000 items by MvPRO Administrator (Search limited from 16-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27319 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 25 February 2011 - 10:15 PM in Servers and Masterserver

i know someone who host redirects and is make like 3000 drops per day for 1 client this 1 month for 20 euro
and is host like 10 000 000 redirects or more ............

you think my 2000 redirects is will by to much ?

Valve master server = root of all bad. :mrgreen:

#29950 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 22 March 2011 - 06:15 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Раньше вроде было усилие 1 сутки и 18 часов, а теперь стало на много меньше! Или я ошибаюсь ? просто я заплатил вчера и сегодня уже отключили!

Существует русскоязычная часть форума.

#26264 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 16 February 2011 - 09:08 PM in Servers and Masterserver

i do no have very much money on paypal, im afraid.
i have lots of admins that can pay to me on credit or sms.

PM me, if you have credit card or if you can pay with one of internet payment systems.

#26015 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 15 February 2011 - 11:52 AM in Servers and Masterserver

hello,
thank you for your wonderful sistem.
i just both with 2e boost for public.stimul.ro:27015

can you please tell me when it should get booosted?

regards

DNS boost is not supported. You must write IP`s in message or paypal.

#25713 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 12 February 2011 - 07:54 PM in Servers and Masterserver

I understand, but this has nothing to do with the fact that some of the boosted servers are not in setti database, and these boosted servers take slots for nothing.

Do you understand my words?

They are not take slots for nothing. They get THE SAME effect as servers added to noral list.

#35037 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 27 April 2011 - 09:12 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Why the master boost now is 1 day and 5 hour  :wacko:

We are working to help normal people have more boost time.

In the near future we will remove all non-legal boosted servers from boost list, i hope.

#35134 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 28 April 2011 - 02:21 PM in Servers and Masterserver

quite good estimation that it'll stay around 24h.

No it`s weak. Real boost time is around 2 days. We should remove all non-legal servers.

#41814 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 19 June 2011 - 07:18 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Can you please move 173.231.20.21:27015 to the CS:S boost list :(.

Do not add CSS servers to extra boost list.

There is no other way for me to get it on the list.

Thanks k1ller.

Use your mobile phone or ask forum users to help you.

#41686 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 18 June 2011 - 05:36 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Can you please move 173.231.20.21:27015 to the CS:S boost list :(.

Do not add CSS servers to extra boost list.

#39121 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 29 May 2011 - 07:32 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Вася, http://css.setti.info/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=57

#35286 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 29 April 2011 - 09:33 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Hey, I just bought boost for my server at 96.254.179.168:27015 on day of defeat source. Since i'm on a dynamic IP (which doesnt change unless i release/renew), i made a dynamic dns at no-ip.com for keaserver.servegame.com:27015  and placed that on the payment form and it accepted it. The problem: it's not showing my server as boosted or even showing it at all on the boosted list. Is this because i used the dynamic dns to submit it? if so can you please correct it to 96.254.179.168:27015.

THANKS!

Boost support only IP`s.

Ok, wait for Ghost.

#25355 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 09 February 2011 - 09:08 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Can I contact you personally, and pay for week or more?

No.

#25024 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 06 February 2011 - 10:42 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Thts sucks cant send sms from Lithuania.. Lithuania have much moooooore servers than others countrys witchs can send sms.. :/ Guys u can make realy nice money if you finally fix it and ON !!!!!! GO GO

Much than Russia, Poland, Romania or Germany?

Only a russian like yourself can be that fucking biast >.<

Thanks for compliment :party2:

#20923 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 29 December 2010 - 02:01 AM in Servers and Masterserver

Except PayPal there is another? (For example: webwoney)

No. Paypal and SMS are only supported.

Webmoney login link is broken now and was broken yesterday too (English version of course!). How can anyone trust such site?  :wacko:  :shock:

We should understand, that it is not easy to service thousands or users.

We can not trust it, just make possible to pay with using of it.

Except PayPal there is another? (For example: webwoney)

No. Paypal and SMS are only supported.

Webmoney login link is broken now and was broken yesterday too (English version of course!). How can anyone trust such site?  :wacko:  :shock:

Paypal it's the best and (maybe) the most secured and trusted money transfer service. Then MoneyBookers, and newer AlertPay...

True. However it seems Webmoney is popular in Russia.

True, really easy to waste Webmoney to internet and make income to it. But here`s low chances to withdraw money, we could make an exception of trust and allow boost with Webmoney.

#21218 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 02 January 2011 - 10:39 AM in Servers and Masterserver

[quote name='Denny_oZ' date='02 January 2011 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1293963626' post='21217']
[quote name='Denny_oZ' date='02 January 2011 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1293957350' post='21211']
FOR SETTI MOSCOW-SURF.NO-IP.BIZ:27015 т.к у меня IP не постоянный использую no-ip. Номер с которого отправил смс: 89035700966
[/quote]
Only numerical IP addresses are supported. You cannot use no-ip DNS service. You have not been charged. Only succesful boosts are charged.
[/quote]
И как быть? Мне деньги могут вернуть? Или придется сделать так,  дать мне асю админа, я ему буду писать каждый раз когда IP адрес мой меняется..Т.к IP не постоянный.
Большой минус вам Setti.. Что не сделали поддержку буквенного IP.
[/quote]
http://css.setti.inf...o=new_post&f=57

#19383 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 13 December 2010 - 05:49 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Contact me, and we will discuss your problem.

#19249 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 11 December 2010 - 06:14 PM in Servers and Masterserver

When the service will be available to Lithuania?

I am working on it.

#18499 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 02 December 2010 - 12:48 PM in Servers and Masterserver

What you say for chush? yaotpravil with a normal phone, and I took the money I Th Now, new money will vikidyvat Afik and you then took them kapets full

EN: Stop write in mixed impossible to understand language.

Write your message here in Russian.

RU: Прекратите писать на смешанном, непонятным для понимания языке.

Напишите ваше сообщение тут на русском языке.

#21761 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 09 January 2011 - 01:52 AM in Servers and Masterserver

So now, maybe, we are going to be boosted for only few hours (if we are "lucky", and there are a lot of servers added at one moment).

It should not be so. Servers is not adding to boost every second.

If you provide high quality service to your players - you will have online anyway.

Get as example server in my signature :thumbsup:

#22214 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 13 January 2011 - 12:35 PM in Servers and Masterserver

You could not do that every
server that is boosted to
appear only in countries from
which we list server, my
server is from Romania but I
get more foreign players, especially those from Russia

Maybe you have good ping from Russia, it means, that your server internet is good  :thumbsup:

Servers appear based on GeoIP. Here`s may be a bit fails, but not many....

#23905 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 27 January 2011 - 11:59 PM in Servers and Masterserver

if i wan't to buy boost for 1 month can be that posibile?

Not really.

#23667 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 25 January 2011 - 07:54 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Poslje kakoje vremja server pojavitsa boost list, jeslji ja seichas otoslju SMS?

Обычно в течение 10-30 секунд.

#23663 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 25 January 2011 - 07:33 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Will send sms, but how soon will join the server?

Write in your language please, or fix your text.

#22992 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 20 January 2011 - 03:36 PM in Servers and Masterserver

Нет сообщение об ошибки не получил просто отправил смс и все деньги сняли а сообщение не прислали не об ошибки не об добавлении!!! С моб оператором все нормально связь с момент отправки сообщения была хорошая

Если ответ не приходит - до нас ничего не дошло.

Это абсолютно не важно.

и ещё короткий номер я писал правильно все точно 4244 FOR SETTI 82.199.108.247:27016

:whistling:

#16043 Setti Masterserver BOOST support thread

Posted by MvPRO Administrator on 04 November 2010 - 08:52 AM in Servers and Masterserver

Unfortunately the service will not be available in Romania, Lithuania, Serbia, Croatia, Belarus and Ukraine. The regulations are too strict <_<

I think that payments such paypalcan solve this problem.

It`s only manually now. Contact anyone from other countries - send him money - they will send SMS. Or you can do it with my help. PM if you need it.