SNiPY's Content

There have been 81 items by SNiPY (Search limited from 05-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100046 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 22 November 2019 - 11:33 AM in Releases

I have downloaded the standalone version and the last update. When i run the game it says: Could not load library client. Try restarting. If that doesn´t work, verify the cache. I try to reinstall the game, but it doesn´t work. Any help?

First try this. Download the gameinfo.txt i have attached and put it inside the cstrike folder. Run the game as admin from the desktop shortcut.

If that didn't work, try the following. I read on the internet that a guy managed to fix it this way:

- Uninstall the game.

- Disable internet connection.

- Re-install the game.

- Run the game as admin from the desktop shortcut.

- If the game is working, clost it, enable internet connection and install the latest update patch.

- Run the game again.

If you got your problem solved, let me know which one of those solutions worked for you.

Attached Files

#100058 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 25 November 2019 - 07:54 PM in Releases

One question if i install the counter strike source from the link that you provided. I have to download the patch too?, or is isn´t necessary?

It is necessary to update the game to the latest version, so you can play in up-to-date servers.

I installed the CSS from the link that you provided with the last patch and i have three problems:

-The original servers from setti gets an "STEAM validation rejected" error.

-The masterserver is not working, even if i put in the platform/config adress.

-All the servers told me that the game version that i have is different from the server.

Any help for this?

Both of you download this up-to-date steamclient.dll and extract it in the root folder of your CSS. Let me know if that worked. steamclient.dll-23_11_2019.rar

#99938 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 13 October 2019 - 05:46 PM in Releases

Guys is the driver of your GPU up-to-date?

#99936 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 13 October 2019 - 01:11 PM in Releases

I am another Anon but nop, didn't work for me... But thanks for trying to fix anyways!
I can't give you anything, not even some task manager prints or some logs... Nothing shows up, nothing open after I click "Yes" on UAC dialog...

Hi, my CSS also has this problem, I installed latest patch and nothing happens when I launch the game. I tried your solution but I get an error like "unable to execute command..."
Thank you!

Guys i think i found something. The latest version(s) of the emulator seem(s) to have some issues with some specific hardware. With some SSDs, to be more specific. Did you people install the game on an SSD?

https://prnt.sc/pin8vb

https://prnt.sc/pina4j

When i tested the game and the v15 update patch, i installed them on my HDD.
If you people have some other SSD or HDD to install the game, give it a try.
The emulator doesn't seem to have issues with HDDs. Only with some SSDs.

Source: http://bir3yk.net/forum/topic_2600/

#99930 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 12 October 2019 - 07:10 AM in Releases

Hello admin,

Thanks so much for responding back and for keeping this site alive.  Yes I believe it was caused by my AV.  So I uninstalled AV, yes actually uninstalling the god damn AV and re-run the patch but got same error.  So I finally deleted the game and reinstall with everything new.  Now, I did not get any errors when installing. After installing, double click to open up the game doesn't do anything, as game doesn't open up.  So it appears like nothing is happening.

I guess my day with CSS is over :(

Cheers,

Anon

Anon try the following:

Right click on the desktop shortcut of the game.

Select properties.

You will see a line highlighted with blue.

Go to the end of the line, add a space and then type: -w 800 -h 600 -windowed

Hit apply, close the properties window and run the game with the shortcut.

Let me know if that worked.

By the way, i don't recommend you let your PC without antivirus. I have AVAST free edition. All i had to do was to add the steamclient.dll file in the exceptions list.

#100062 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 26 November 2019 - 04:19 PM in Releases

You can bookmark this and keep an eye for an updated version every now and then.

#100080 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 01 December 2019 - 11:39 PM in Releases

Patch v15 has been reuploaded. It now includes the latest (23/11/2019) steamclient.dll file.

#101776 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 07 April 2021 - 11:27 PM in Releases

That's weird.. When i tested the patch it didn't cause any issue at all.

Anyway i am uploading the previous patch right now.

EDIT:
The previous version of the patch (v15) is now available again.

Download it and install it. Then hopefully you will no longer have the white screen issue.

#101771 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 06 April 2021 - 10:41 PM in Releases

Did you start the game from the shortcut as administrator?

#101620 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 18 March 2021 - 11:29 PM in Releases

Update patch v15.1 is out!

What's new in the update patch:

• latest version of the emulator
  • updated main menu with the new IPs of Setti's servers

You will find the download links at the 1st post of this topic.
Report here if you have any issues with the update patch.
Finally, take a look at this annoucement: http://css.setti.inf...ers-are-online/

Thanks for your time.

#101207 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 28 January 2021 - 10:22 PM in Releases

zippyshare link is expired  :(

Thanks for reporting that. I will reupload as soon as i can.

#99927 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 11 October 2019 - 03:46 PM in Releases

When I updated the patch and run the game, it says "Steam Beta must be running to make use of the Find Servers" ??? Any suggestion on how to fix this error please?

Thank you so much for the update.

Hi, please check FAQ.

In case the solution there doesn't work, try the following:

1) Check if your antivirus deletes / blocks the cracked steamclient.dll file. If it does, restore the file and add it in the exception list.

2) Run the game with the desktop shortcut as administrator.

Please let me know which solution worked for you.

#99923 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 10 October 2019 - 10:15 PM in Releases

Update patch v15 is now available.

You will find it in the 1st post of this topic.

If your antivirus deletes the cracked steamclient.dll file, restore it and add it in the exception list.

Torrent download option for the game is available again. Please seed for as long as you can!  :smile-thumbs-up: 

#98968 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 08 August 2018 - 04:42 AM in Releases

Hi, I'm sorry for my English, but I need the version 90 patch for my counter strike source server

Every patch updates the the client version which is a number.

Because if don't have any v90 patch in my HDD, i need you tell me what's that number the v90 patch updates to.

There is a chance i have the patch, but with different name. If you tell me the number i asked for, i might be able to help.

#99014 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 16 November 2018 - 04:02 PM in Releases

Update patch v14.1 is now available.

You will find it in the 1st post of this topic.

Uploaded.net link will be available as well soon.

#98966 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 04 August 2018 - 01:01 AM in Releases

Favorite tab doesn't show all my favorite servers and ' Internet ' tab have no servers at all and this was happened before the latest patch.

I guess the RevEmu emulator is too old for the latest update of CSS. The latest release of RevEmu is from 20.01.2017. If the developer decides to release any new version, i will add it in the new patch. Otherwise there is chance i change the emulator with another one.

#98962 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 29 July 2018 - 02:13 AM in Releases

I'm running the game with the previous patch installed already so i'm asking what I have to do now ? just install the new patch ? or should I uninstall/delete anything first ?

No need to uninstall.

Just download the new v14 patch, install it and play.

:)

#98958 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 27 July 2018 - 11:12 PM in Releases

New update patch v14 is now available.

You will find it in the first post of this topic.

Uploaded.net download link will be available as well soon.

#99016 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 18 November 2018 - 11:00 PM in Releases

:cheers:

#99033 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 09 February 2019 - 07:16 PM in Releases

My upload speed is 0.90 mb/s at best case and i can't have my PC running all day long. So i can't seed a 1.86 gb file.

If there is someone with good upload speed, can create a torrent, seed it and i will post it on the 1st post of this topic.

#99919 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 09 October 2019 - 10:25 PM in Releases

Jest nowa aktualizacja ?

Yes. I will upload the update patch probably tomorrow.

#99863 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 23 September 2019 - 08:00 PM in Releases

Hi everyone. I was on vacations.

Tomorrow i will check Setti's CS: S release to see if it needs something.

#99361 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 13 June 2019 - 04:19 PM in Releases

man do something about Steam validation rejected issue, cause the patch you provided isn't that good.

i can play only on very few servers. the rest give the message i have already pointed out.

i can say that the patch isn't working properly cause there is a buddy of mine that i am playing with on only a few servers, his game is working on all of them, "patched and non-patched", how is this possible, he doesn't have steam installed, he gets his game from a site called se7en dot ws.

i don't think all the servers are patched badly, if it were like this, he wouldn't be able to play on servers i am able to.

tell me another thing, if i have installed a fresh game do i need to install only the patch that's on the main page? is it cumulative with every patch that has ever come for steampipe? or i need to install the older ones first. steam pipe ofcourse.

Download THIS.
Replace the steamclient.dll file in the root folder of your game with the one you downloaded.

Let me know if it worked.

I want to completely uninstall the game ? 

just delete the game folder ?

Yes.

#99100 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 06 April 2019 - 06:48 PM in Releases

Hi, i have two problems, this game doesn't wanna keep the servers blocked in the "Blacklisted Servers" area, they keep popping back out, it is really annoying to see maps named as such: dr_hfffjfjdh, br_rihvjdhd, nw_nhrircdhfjrh... and so on.

is there a fix to this problem? or this is what we are gonna have to deal with from now on?

and the second one is related to some servers that i cannot enter, it's saying the old think "Steam Validation Rejected", is there a new patch, or just some server errors?

I couldn't find any solution on the internet about the blacklisting issue. If someone knows any, please post.

About the Steam validation rejected issue, the server you tried to join is using an old version of the emulator or it's badly patched.

#98956 Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

Posted by SNiPY on 27 July 2018 - 06:49 AM in Releases

I just noticed a recent update got released for the game.

I will make the update patch probably today when i wake up.

Thanks for letting me know.