• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 snowshovel

snowshovel

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

dear setti admins,
i live in the us with a 80mgprs connection, sadly when i play your css:go mod server i get kicked due to me having a 125 ping. i was hoping if u can rise the tick rate a little higher so that i may have the previlege of enjoying you awesome server with other players, i would greatly appreciate your help.

snowshovel

also thanks for ahmed for hes help in the server, hes a great admin.

#2 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

dear setti admins,
i live in the us with a 80mgprs connection, sadly when i play your css:go mod server i get kicked due to me having a 125 ping. i was hoping if u can rise the tick rate a little higher so that i may have the previlege of enjoying you awesome server with other players, i would greatly appreciate your help.

snowshovel

open console and type the following
[color=#ff0000]cl_cmdrate 66 and press Enter
[color=#ff0000]cl_updaterate 66 again Enter
:)
who is ahmed?

#3 snowshovel

snowshovel

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

ty bro but does it also change ping
ps. some nice dude in server

#4 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

dear setti admins,

snowshovel

open console and type the following
[color=#ff0000]cl_cmdrate 66 and press Enter
[color=#ff0000]cl_updaterate 66 again Enter
:)
who is ahmed?

ex25

#5 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

You can't reduce your ping via console, actally there are some ways, you can change some values in your regedit but that's all, find out how to reduce your ping in boobs css release thread - FAQs '' or simply change your ISP.
Edit: 2 guys have vote down my reply. Dears if you have a different opinion-solution just reply.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#6 snowshovel

snowshovel

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

um can u ask boobs if he can higher the tick rate to 150 cuz mine is 126 ping, cz when i used to host a server i would make it max to 170. thanks.
snowshovel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users