I think an error occurred

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Nab

Nab

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Hello there, i was banned by Perplexer permanently for no visible reason, although another casual player accused me of wall-hacking a minute before the ban happened.
I'am therefore not quite sure if it was because of that, as he muted me previously for transmitting some of the music i've occasionally listen to slightly in the background while playing.
Furthermore it could also be possibly that he was pissed at me cause i told him a few times priviously, that his wining-team joining was kinda noobish and childish(and for me it still is, no matter what anyone else say).
Therefore i would please you to look into that case, and hopefully unban me as i don't cheat, and i'am kinda regular on the server.

In-game Nick is "Der Nab von Nebenan"
Time about 16.45...
ID : No f... idea.
Server: dust2only

In this sense, have a nice day.

#2 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I bet you got ban for "music i've occasionally listen to slightly in the background while playing"
Or it could be because of everything. Bit by bit it adds up.

#3 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I believe you are wallhacking so you are permbanned on Setti. Find other servers to play on (without cheats).

#4 Nab

Nab

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

Come on, you believe is a great answer, i also believe in god,but can i absolutely say that there is something after dead, in no way!
I've been Administrator on a CS 1.6 Server myself some years ago, and we used to take a Demo-File and examine it in the inner staff before banning someone or atleast afterwards, so that frivolous Cheat-Claims could been falsify or verified.

I've played fairly since i've started on Setti about 2-3 weeks ago, and also with several Administrators p.e. Sculder,Marioc and so on, and no-one ever accused me of cheating, nor did any casual players.
The only thing you could accuse me of, is regularly transmitting some music(in the time while being dead) and to complain about the way you use to play your Game (e.g. wining team joining i.m.o.), everything else is actually a frivolous Claim.
And therefore a permanent Banishment is not justifiable, if you think about it.

So you should be fair and remove the Banishment, or show the other Staff any Evidence that proves your calumny against me.
If the rest of the Staff believes that i cheat after seeing an Evidence, i give you my word that i won't join any of your Servers for the next half-century till i'am 98 ;)

So show some fairness, remove the banishment and stalk me all the way down when i'am playing (and everyone else too) so that i'am able to show you, that i'am a legit player.

#5 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Your replies are too long! I don't even bother to read them.
Why is it always these who think they are smart, who write these goddamn novels?

Or how about - as I spotted one line there -

[color=#282828]or show the other Staff any Evidence that proves your calumny against me.

It's your job to provide the evidence you weren't cheating, empty words without proves leads nowhere.
If you are that smart, as you say, you should atleast be able to find your steamid....
c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#6 Nab

Nab

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

Your replies are too long! I don't even bother to read them.
Why is it always these who think they are smart, who write these goddamn novels?

Or how about - as I spotted one line there -

[color=#282828]or show the other Staff any Evidence that proves your calumny against me.

It's your job to provide the evidence you weren't cheating, empty words without proves leads nowhere.
If you are that smart, as you say, you should atleast be able to find your steamid....

In which sentence did i state that i'am in some way smarter than the rest? In none.
But lacking the ability to read my post, and then accusing me of something i've never sayed, is the easy way.
Furthermore in my opinion, i repeat, in MY opinion, an Administrator who banish someone should have a good reason and provide some evidence, as it would be the Case in any democratic Court and every Server i've came across while playing Unreal Tournament and CS 1.6.
But that is another story...

I'am just an old man ageing ahead the fifties which used to play some fair-play Game on Setti, and which feels mistreated by an Administrator.
Not more or less.

#7 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

[color=#282828]In which sentence did i state that i'am in some way smarter than the rest?

Did I say so?
[color=#282828]Why is it always these who think they are smart, who write these goddamn novels?

[color=#282828]See? Nononononouuu
Once again, novel, lol, and lol. :)

c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#8 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

I've played fairly since i've started on Setti about 2-3 weeks ago, and also with several Administrators p.e. Sculder,Marioc and so on

Wenn er ein admin wäre würd ich mir einen anderen server suchen... Gottseidank ist er keiner.

Ich würde dir gerne helfen, entschuldige dass masterx nicht ganz so freundlich ist aber wir admins haben weder ewig viel zeit noch unendlich geduld. Du musst verstehen dass genug leute herkommen die die frechheit besitzen trotz eindeutigen cheatens zurückgekrochen kommen und sich entschuldigen.

Setti servers sind im großteil cleane server mit kürzlich erschienenem lag und teilweise diktatorischen headadmins. Wenn du wirklich unschuldig bist würde ich dich bitten die demo zu posten wo du gebannt wurdest. Wie gesagt, theoretisch könnte ich sie selber suchen bei jedem unban request aber dann würde ich eingehen vorm PC und nie wieder das tageslicht sehen :-/

Fühle dich hiermit rechtmäßig behandelt

#9 Nab

Nab

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

I've played fairly since i've started on Setti about 2-3 weeks ago, and also with several Administrators p.e. Sculder,Marioc and so on

Wenn er ein admin wäre würd ich mir einen anderen server suchen... Gottseidank ist er keiner.

Ich würde dir gerne helfen, entschuldige dass masterx nicht ganz so freundlich ist aber wir admins haben weder ewig viel zeit noch unendlich geduld. Du musst verstehen dass genug leute herkommen die die frechheit besitzen trotz eindeutigen cheatens zurückgekrochen kommen und sich entschuldigen.

Setti servers sind im großteil cleane server mit kürzlich erschienenem lag und teilweise diktatorischen headadmins. Wenn du wirklich unschuldig bist würde ich dich bitten die demo zu posten wo du gebannt wurdest. Wie gesagt, theoretisch könnte ich sie selber suchen bei jedem unban request aber dann würde ich eingehen vorm PC und nie wieder das tageslicht sehen :-/

Fühle dich hiermit rechtmäßig behandelt

Thank you, but neither did i take a demo of my Gameplay nor do i know how i could find someone who took a Demo of that Game.
Maybe the Information in my first post could help finding the Demo, other than that i got nothing.
Its although strange, that correctly behaving people get down-voted :)
And i don't want to be offending, as i don't know masterx in person, but regarding what he has written, he is talking complete non-sense and acting like a douche.

#10 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

http://css.setti.info/setti/demos/

#11 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Thank you, but neither did i take a demo of my Gameplay nor do i know how i could find someone who took a Demo of that Game.
Maybe the Information in my first post could help finding the Demo, other than that i got nothing.
And i don't want to be offending, as i don't know masterx in person, but regarding what he has written, he is talking complete non-sense and acting like a douche.

Ye, i know, those downvoters are greek bots who somehow have something against me. He's probably just pissed that i thanked god for marioc not being an admin ;)
As Mentiroso alreaedy posted there you can find all demos of Setti server which have been recorded for the last month. Search for your file check if it really contains your ban and send a link to the right demo in your next post. I will take care of that.

#12 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Ye, i know, those downvoters are greek bots who somehow have something against me. He's probably just pissed that i thanked god for marioc not being an admin ;)
As Mentiroso alreaedy posted there you can find all demos of Setti server which have been recorded for the last month. Search for your file check if it really contains your ban and send a link to the right demo in your next post. I will take care of that.

1. There is no God.
2. I am admin.
3. Where is your god now ?
So i guess that's a 3-0. I vote you down cos of your silly name. I am not a racist. "Irgendjemand" Would be great. Think about it. Wouldn't be ?
Edit : Now I see why I voted you down. I cannot understand what you are saying. This is a forum and not a chat in-game. Speak english

#13 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Relax most teenage Greeks that use the damn Internet are bots no need to pay attention to most of 'us' , although there are some "serious" users that arent using Internet as a way to irritate others, but thats to rare to find!!! :cheers: :cheers:

#14 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

1. There is no God.
2. I am admin.
3. Where is your god now ?
So i guess that's a 3-0. I vote you down cos of your silly name. I am not a racist. "Irgendjemand" Would be great. Think about it. Wouldn't be ?
Edit : Now I see why I voted you down. I cannot understand what you are saying. This is a forum and not a chat in-game. Speak english

Haha, where is your god now is a point for you? :D No I'm an Atheist myself buddy.
Voting up and voting down normally is for showing your opinion either if you agree with that person or not. If you vote me down although i have a valid point in your opinion is kind of childish i think. I mean you even vote down my ban requests Oo. If its because i wrote in german i understand, but not because of my name.

Luffy you are okay. On the other hand Mavro for instance spamming the forum with those requests ist just a bot.

But its not only what u say its lag itself in all servers!!!ADMINS think about of fixing Setti's f**cking lag instead of banning players for it!!! <3

In the end, Nab, would you please find the demo soon in order to close this topic?

#15 zocky

zocky

One of us

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

I played several rounds with "Der Nab von Nebenan"
I noticed that he is very friendly and a little bit better then me,but it is not difficult

Der Nab von Nebenan find demo and defend yourself

#16 enVy.

enVy.

• New Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDenmark.

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

The admins on setti are really immature, and don't even know how to really run a server.

I mean really ? Why do you change subject and write " There is no god " ? that's your opinion.

Some believe in god some does not, and quite frankly I believe this guy isen't hacking. And he also said you could let him in the server and spec him for a whole game.

And I don't love the admins on the setti servers, so +1 On Nab

"Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Haters gonna hate"

- Zyzz.

#17 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

The admins on setti are really immature, and don't even know how to really run a server.

I mean really ? Why do you change subject and write " There is no god " ? that's your opinion.

Some believe in god some does not, and quite frankly I believe this guy isen't hacking. And he also said you could let him in the server and spec him for a whole game.

And I don't love the admins on the setti servers, so +1 On Nab

You don't love setti's administration because you don't know them all. Of course some make mistakes and some are immature. You can't get an elite Admin team if we only have got pub servers.
But we are trying to make it as best as possible. And the least thing an admin wants to see after spending much time in order to clean up the cheater wasteland at CSGO server (ban system does not work properly there) is a fucker complaining about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users