• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#41 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

yep he is Karlof , seems like a good liar :) no offence but perm ban for him is good. And for Marioc, sorry for doubting you. Peace.

Get lost.

#42 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

yep he is Karlof , seems like a good liar :) no offence but perm ban for him is good. And for Marioc, sorry for doubting you. Peace.

Get lost.

You have some kind of anger issues , you need anger menagement therapy. You say you changed , I say you are bullshiting everybody. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#43 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

@Admins, Permban Theo and close the thread.

#44 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

ouo now he tell admins what to do... who?? a 14 yo kid.... now im sure he paid.

#45 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Get lost.

You have some kind of anger issues , you need anger menagement therapy. You say you changed , I say you are bullshiting everybody. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

yeah your right!
he said he changed hisself. he was 2 years older, but he didnt change really!
http://css.setti.inf...h__1#entry64253
here the thread, where he apologise and i think he is acting like two years ago.
most comments are retard, or something like that shit!
ps: beeing two years older isnt enough, you have to change your brain!

#46 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

So everyone againist marioc. Anyone else ? :)

#47 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Get lost.

yeah your right!
he said he changed hisself. he was 2 years older, but he didnt change really!
http://css.setti.inf...h__1#entry64253
here the thread, where he apologise and i think he is acting like two years ago.
most comments are retard, or something like that shit!
ps: beeing two years older isnt enough, you have to change your brain!

You are right man, He is insulting everybody except head admins and some regulars. For them he is a different person and very kind. I see twofaces here. :no:

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort.” Teddy Roosevelt

mind power techniques

#48 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

I wont explain it to you. I was bad to the persons I wrote in this thread : http://css.setti.inf...h__1#entry64253. About other random bots like Infazci orion mavro I dont care.
There is only 1 face. I am not pretending the good guy here. I am good to good and I am bad to noobs. I need to say sorry to these guys so I did. REMEMBER : THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME BUT ABOUT "Theo". Nothing to explain. Most of you act like retards.

#49 Theo

Theo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

[color=#333333]I had[color=#333333][color=#333333]to say[color=#333333][color=#333333]I told...but before close , please give me the demo where i say i'm GR Karlof ...why..this i saw , saying to orion .... And next time orion say '' Give me the demo '' and your answer is .... [This happent months ago i dont found it] .. You are LIAR !!!!!!

#50 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

[color=#333333]I had[color=#333333]to say[color=#333333]I told...but before close , please give me the demo where i say i'm GR Karlof ...why..this i saw , saying to orion .... And next time orion say '' Give me the demo '' and your answer is .... [This happent months ago i dont found it] .. You are LIAR !!!!!!

Man You are Karlof , dont make me post something. And besides if your IP is the same with karlof's IP.. you are double busted :D :D :D

mind power techniques

#51 Theo

Theo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

[color=#333333]I had[color=#333333]to say[color=#333333]I told...but before close , please give me the demo where i say i'm GR Karlof ...why..this i saw , saying to orion .... And next time orion say '' Give me the demo '' and your answer is .... [This happent months ago i dont found it] .. You are LIAR !!!!!!

Man You are Karlof , dont make me post something. And besides if your IP is the same with karlof's IP.. you are double busted :D :D :D

I have permban of all settis and don't change .... but i will claim my name !!!

#52 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

GUYS u both admitted u were permbanned once, one for cheating and one for troublemaking...Now i ask again how u got unbanned??? Money??? thats the only way i think for u getting unbanned from permbans because Setti is "strict" for PERMbans as we see here...And marioc believe me i am more mature than u in every way and basically i am not virgin and guy with mental issues that wants to be liked by everyone and licks asses and dicks... NO i am not that guy ty...

For the record: Many admins have been permbanned at least once.
Marioc, fofo, M4Andreas, SyrinXeno[AUT] and also I myself was permbanned.
Do you really believe money was the reason we were unbanned? Man, you got a persecution complex...
And changing the size does not let your missing english grammar disappear. I don't want to be a grammar nazi but this really is just hard to read ...

#53 Theo

Theo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

GUYS u both admitted u were permbanned once, one for cheating and one for troublemaking...Now i ask again how u got unbanned??? Money??? thats the only way i think for u getting unbanned from permbans because Setti is "strict" for PERMbans as we see here...And marioc believe me i am more mature than u in every way and basically i am not virgin and guy with mental issues that wants to be liked by everyone and licks asses and dicks... NO i am not that guy ty...

Do you really believe money was the reason we were unbanned? Man, you got a persecution complex...
And changing the size does not let your missing english grammar disappear. I don't want to be a grammar nazi but this really is just hard to read ...

I think too ... many players here give money for unban and for make admin .. This is my opinion :D

#54 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

I think too ... many players here give money for unban and for make admin .. This is my opinion :D

Ok, so that post must be locked, if you believe that you can pay for unban then that thread is useless, send a xxx [color=#282828] cheque to headAdmin and wait for reply, let me know the answer :D

This is my opinion

So try to get unbanned with your idea-opinion.
Bye
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#55 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

You are so funny!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep it uP!!! :smile-thumbs-up: :smile-thumbs-up: :smile-thumbs-up:

#56 MaRiOs B-boy{CY}

MaRiOs B-boy{CY}

Pro Noob

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationLimassol, Cyprus

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

http://css.setti.inf.../page__st__2160
http://css.setti.inf...__fromsearch__1
You are [GR]KaRLoF banned by b00bz a long time ago. I know it. You always play with GR Mavro and GR fwtian. Find another server.

• [color=#000000]GR Theo is a steam player ...I think steam players who is cheating ban automatically, or maybe not?
  • If boobz ban [GR]KaRLoF, how is possible he is unban :facepalm: .. I am noob, so explain me .. :whistling:

"BE WATER MY FRIEND" ~Bruce Lee~

#57 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

I wont explain it to you. I was bad to the persons I wrote in this thread : http://css.setti.inf...h__1#entry64253. About other random bots like Infazci orion mavro I dont care.
There is only 1 face. I am not pretending the good guy here. I am good to good and I am bad to noobs. I need to say sorry to these guys so I did. REMEMBER : THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME BUT ABOUT "Theo". Nothing to explain. Most of you act like retards.

hahaha you have two faces for sure!
why you get angry?
because i vote down your comment with the word "retard" on gambles thread?
http://css.setti.inf...h__1#entry65372
984 posts, i think 500 from them are shitty posts, only with the word fag, retard and so on!
before i voted down your comment, you had me as friend on steam, after that you wrote me via steam i was a bot and delete me as friend :smile-thumbs-up:
i dont care about that, but here we can see that you are a 16 years old kid.
you can be 30 years, but you will be always a children!
marioc you have been a troll on setti servers and you will ever be the one and only!

#58 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

[color=#282828]hahaha you have two faces for sure!
[color=#282828]

[color=#282828]Stop accusing me. Ι am not.

[color=#282828]984 posts, i think 500 from them are shitty posts, only with the word fag, retard and so on!
[color=#282828]

[color=#282828]Νο comment.

[color=#282828]but here we can see that you are a 16 years old kid.
[color=#282828]

[color=#282828]17 in 2 days.

I will say it once again. I didnt mean to insult anyone and here are my public apologies. But I can't see myself been accused. I just... I can't

#59 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

• [color=#000000]GR Theo is a steam player ...I think steam players who is cheating ban automatically, or maybe not?
  • If boobz ban [GR]KaRLoF, how is impossible he is unban :facepalm: .. I am noob, so explain me .. :whistling:

Steam can by-passed. Easy with cheat-engine. Also buying steam ensures you new SteamID so he got unbanned.

#60 _OrioN

_OrioN

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Theo=Karlof , I have proof. End of story. But a new thread about Marioc's attitude and ''I was not in a mood this day, the day before , the whole week'' would be made!

mind power techniques

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users