#21 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

In criminal law there is a principle called "The presumption of innocence",
meaning the defendant is considered innocent until proven guilty.

I think it would be nice if this principle applied not only in court houses ,
but also in every aspect of our interpersonal relationships as well.

So,what has to be done to get this issue over?
It is very simple, post the proof that incriminates Theo and the story is over (Thank you Cpt.Obvious :P) .

A synopsis for those who didn't get it:
I'm taking no one's side. Theo maybe he's guilty maybe he's not.The point is that you
never condemn someone if you are not 100% sure and haven't any proof about it.

EDIT: New page 8-)

#22 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

Theo / Karloff cheated some time ago, however he was very young, he was 14 / 15 years old when he cheated. He was beginner and probably got frustrated and tried cheats. Now he is clean and doesn't want to cheat again. He is not the only one in this situation, i am sure there are others like him on setti.

Now alot of time has passed and he is no longer playing no-steam, he has a steam account, he is older and he is playing with his friends (mavro, fwtian, etc.) who have also assured us that he does not cheat and won't do it again.

I think he deserves a second chance, everybody makes mistakes sometimes.
Posted Image

#23 Infazci_25

Infazci_25

Expert

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

well thats why we are a so fucked up nation. we always fight with each other..

My opinion is that karlof or theo could get unbanned and marioc keep his admin power.
they are pretty much the same. Marioc was a kid 2 years before but now is old enough to be an admin.
KaRLOF was immature before a year and cheated but now he is older and probably decided to play fair.
unbann him , keep an eye on him or let marioc keep an eye on him and problem solved.

As for the once a cheater always a cheater i can recall some instanses that setti admins were kind enough to forgive some players

You are right.I totally agree with you.So far thats the best post. As for Marioc, he didnt change, he just says so. He has same temper , same name , and same qualities. No respect for him

i agree with you too!
best post in this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users