Photo

Milky abuzing Uraganull, grouding limited admins.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

This should be practiced here since weeklings, after a while forget how to do their job and start to get in petty altercations with players.
But before I say anything else I should point out that this is not a generic admin removal topic, I don't want that for him since we probably need more and not less admins here.
Milky complained that Uraganull was camping, a verbal exchange was made between them leeding to milky teamkilling Uraganull, after which he stopped camping for a few rounds when he got TK again by milky and banned soon after.
From what i got from milky was he banned him because he was a troublemaker and he is alowed to ban them.
No, Uraganull did not ask me to post this, and obviously I have no quarrel with milky, but I do it because it's kinda hard to watch this and let it go.
I can't back this with a demo because last demo was recorded on 30 march on setti 3.

#2 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

I fkn hate uraganull, but there is no reason for him to be banned.
Posted Image

#3 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

@ milky don't forget, you are not a full admin, weeks ago another guy got banned from him because this guy was the bomber in A but he wasn't able to plant! :)
before ban,

milky : fucking idiot, plant the bomb...
Admin milky banned player......
-me: you are allowned to ban cheaters only,
-milky: he was cheating.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

lol

First, zbang get the facts straight.
Look the full demo. I TK'd him and then i stopped, but then he started to TA me each round from distances or when i was rushing in. it was 5 rounds i guess?

And then i snapped when he ta'd me for the 5th time. 56 damage HS on purpose.
Fuck him.

Greek Noob. Why you make such noob complaints?
When there is a player score with 1 kill 16 deaths. I dont feel pitty to ban such retard. He obiously dont know what the fuck hes doing, i said what to do plenty times.

And again - i really dont like idiots who make idiotic complaints.

And i use my time here to say one thing more
If you think i WH dont fucking TK me each round, but fucking get your proof and get help in forums.

#5 Cookie

Cookie

One of us

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Don't make this a matter of logistics. You're not a full admin and you're not allowed to ban teamkillers/teamattackers, noobs or such. You are a limited admin and you are only allowed to ban cheaters.

#6 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

Don't make this a matter of logistics.

Do you know what you just said?

#7 FakeDeath

FakeDeath

the death

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Zbang is right, I've been there when it happened was an abuse. Milky not deserve to be admin.

#8 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Zbang is right, I've been there when it happened was an abuse. Milky not deserve to be admin.

Hypocrite.

#9 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

Who wrote this to you? Cause most of times you type like "YesYes Ipro"

#10 bumblebee

bumblebee

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

i said that few weeks ago,! he is just a child who think setti is his property. he and Marioc don't deserve admin rights. same LOW and frustrated character. -sa va chis in freza-

#11 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

i said that few weeks ago,! he is just a child who think setti is his property. he and Marioc don't deserve admin rights. same LOW and frustrated character. -sa va chis in freza-

Buzz off.

#12 FakeDeath

FakeDeath

the death

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

Who wrote this to you? Cause most of times you type like "YesYes Ipro"

MARIOC your reply is off-topic

#13 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

Good. Milky Shouldnt have banned Uraganull but what's that has to do with me ? Stay On Topic please.

#14 FakeDeath

FakeDeath

the death

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Good. Milky Shouldnt have banned Uraganull but what's that has to do with me ? Stay On Topic please.

Has,because you have the same manners.

#15 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

I really, really, really... support Milkys ban here... I swear I was so near to ban him a few times... eg. when someone plats the bomb at A he just waits at B for someone to come and kill, same thing when someone plants at B... cmon he can play, if it was a noob I would understand, urangull is also a noob but he knows how to play and that ct's have to defuse the bomb, he could at least just try... he deserved that ban

#16 bumblebee

bumblebee

Regular

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

I really, really, really... support Milkys ban here... I swear I was so near to ban him a few times... eg. when someone plats the bomb at A he just waits at B for someone to come and kill, same thing when someone plants at B... cmon he can play, if it was a noob I would understand, urangull is also a noob but he knows how to play and that ct's have to defuse the bomb, he could at least just try... he deserved that ban

ok, is not very fair for him to do that but: if is 1 ct for 6 ts not even sculder or perp or other PRO can defuse. and about ban= only FULL Admin may ban for that, not you,me, milkye or other limited admin.

#17 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

He doesn't deserve a ban for camping for various reasons which are obvious for everyone and thus debating this issue is useless.

#18 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

We cannot ban a player who doesn't cheat and plays normal (regardless if he is noob or not; this is a public server). We have to respect the regulars also!
But sometimes there are players who ruin the game with ta/tk teamflashes etc, driving their team to the defeat. We can ban them only for 5 mins instead of kick.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#19 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

I know and I agree with u all... and yes it's hard to defuse the bomb if there are 1 vs 6 but u can at least try, not just camp in a place and do nothing for 20 sec... and yes I maybe do that too sometime but he did it like every single round and this is why he gets on my nervers... I hope he takes this as a warning cuz if it was perp or sculder, they would ban him for more than 5 min (hopefully)

#20 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationVoerendaal, The Netherlands

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

moaners!!. uraganull is a fucking annoying camper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users