#1 KOZ@K

KOZ@K

Regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Nikolaev

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

Hello!
Today, I was banned on my mind a little stupid admin for no reason :facepalm: , though not a great time to 5 minutes. Please take action!
1) 08.05.2012/19:00
2)Pub #2 (custom maps)
3)de_losttemple_pro
4)KOZ@k
5)(ADMIN) [SAMCRO] Jax
KOZ@K

#2 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationVoerendaal, The Netherlands

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

admin banning admin...setti fail #19 today

#3 KOZ@K

KOZ@K

Regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Nikolaev

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

It happens unfortunately, and this :confused:
KOZ@K

#4 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

It's not even a prediction anymore when i say all pubs are dead in a matter of a few months. 80% of regular players are left cuz they got sick of admin wannabe dictators ('PLANT B OR SLAY. U CAN'T PLANT A, UR TOO NOOB. DO AS I SAY, NOT AS YOU WANT, AND IF U DONT AGREE, BAN! U UNDERSTAND??')

the most beautifull example happened this week when 2 full admins had a little difference of meaning about camping(guess who im talking about) ... he kicked the other admin, admin came back online and kicks other admin...ahh europe. rather have this meaning than being setti admin myself

#5 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

2many2dumb2badmin

#6 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

2true

#7 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

It's not even a prediction anymore when i say all pubs are dead in a matter of a few months. 80% of regular players are left cuz they got sick of admin wannabe dictators ('PLANT B OR SLAY. U CAN'T PLANT A, UR TOO NOOB. DO AS I SAY, NOT AS YOU WANT, AND IF U DONT AGREE, BAN! U UNDERSTAND??')

the most beautifull example happened this week when 2 full admins had a little difference of meaning about camping(guess who im talking about) ... he kicked the other admin, admin came back online and kicks other admin...ahh europe. rather have this meaning than being setti admin myself

Thats Setti...They started so right but in time to time they fucked everything up...
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#8 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

sad for k1ller...he can't help it..ive seen this on exp, my old favorite dutch server...u know when the server redeemed itself and started to work well again? when he tripped out and took away right from 15 out of the approx.20 admin..

Admin abuse at its best: Sculder last T left at spawn...8 ct's coming his way from various directions...u know what this kitty did?? swapped himself to ct... (funny though) so at the same time he's telling ppl he makes a difference, but at the same time swapping ct to protect his score..sad sad world...

and what about the jokes that every ct will be slayed for not defusing, by an admin living in a pit..
and what about admin slaying everyone who not defers to his goals, except the other admin can live and do what he wants, cause else there will be a little clash between them and they 'look' unprofessional to the rest

#9 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

ahh found it :smile-thumbs-up:

Perplex-ing. The act of a person who's Perplexing. He or She Perplexes (living on 1 spot for eternity/throwing your wsad out of the window/accusing people for things he did himself and also believes himself in order to perform realer reactions)

#10 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

and with shitty admin i DONT mean the good normal, not egocentric players, like greco, boogie, HUNTER, Marioc, Ghost, Phoenix, Mamut, Syrinxeno, Kozak and many more. i can't even complain about 1 thing if its about them

top 3 shitty admin list

1.Sculder
2.Perplexer
3.Lemming

tell me im wrong

#11 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

Sculder and lemming are OK. I got no opinion for the other guy.

#12 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

every1 his own opinion, true...im not here to judge indeed. but my experience is that neither of these three admins let you play a normal innocent game, it's always the way they want it. But nevermind..i'm back at pub2, much better maps, much better players, admins, and atmosphere :):)

#13 Leopold Butters Stotch

Leopold Butters Stotch

Sir, you're grounded

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

top 3 shitty admin list

1.Sculder
2.Perplexer
3.Lemming

tell me im wrong

i think sculder is fine. perp is... i don't know the word?!?! maybe he thinks he is god. lem just banned me for 2 hours and i don't know the reason. i sent him pm. i hope he explains :P
Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal...

#14 MorinO

MorinO

One of us

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

top 3 shitty admin list

1.Sculder
2.Perplexer
3.Lemming

tell me im wrong

i think sculder is fine. perp is... i don't know the word?!?! maybe he thinks he is god. lem just banned me for 2 hours and i don't know the reason. i sent him pm. i hope he explains :P

it'z cuz lemming is more a familyguy type..he hates sp

#15 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

#16 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

I hate sp?

Dafuq is sp?

As for the Leopold's ban: was tired of being alone at B, round after round...

Oh yeah, another thing for you MorinO: when my team is winning, people can do whatever they want, and get killed in any way makes them smile. When my team gets raped because people fuck up round after round (camping A long, etc), then I proceed to a change of personnel. The game is just not fun with a team going full retard, and I don't want to spend my life in the pit like perp. My goals are nothing but the goals of the game. If you don't like it and prefer fucking around because you find it oh so funnier, I remind you that you are free to GTFO at any time.

#17 Leopold Butters Stotch

Leopold Butters Stotch

Sir, you're grounded

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

As for the Leopold's ban: was tired of being alone at B, round after round...

what??? are you kidding me? i was just logged in and ts where coming from middle and i was all alone on ct spawn, so i ran long A to get away from being killed and if it happend of course it would be how you said it?!?!... Ah! "a way of rocks that made me laugh" and then you would have also banned me. So i suppose you may consider that css is just a GAME. some of the players are kidds you can't say no to them, it's a public server not a 'restricted for idiots'. Also if your girl dumped you, don't get crazy and ban us. just kill your enemies like the rest of us and relax... -_-
Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users