9 replies to this topic

#1 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

Guys i dont know if i placed my topic at the right section and im so sorry if i didnt, but please, im begging you, bring some admins who will have some hours to spend at the GO4CSS server. Guys we have serious problem with cheaters. I mean it. Please.Please...

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#2 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

Yea, I know. I hope I´m admin soon, but k1ller isn´t reading his messages because he´s working at the new patch...

#3 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

Yea, I know. I hope I´m admin soon, but k1ller isn´t reading his messages because he´s working at the new patch...

MY NAME i hope you become admin soon. You are a good and fair player. I know you and you know me. I will ask to be admin too one day. I hope i become. I never cheat, i hate cheaters more than hell and im able to spend hours on the GO4CSS server...

#4 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

I've been to Go4css server and it is a cheater wasteland, you may have seen me there sometimes.
Unfortunately the ban system does not work properly there so we cannot perm ban them.

#5 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

Guys i dont know if i placed my topic at the right section and im so sorry if i didnt, but please, im begging you, bring some admins who will have some hours to spend at the GO4CSS server. Guys we have serious problem with cheaters. I mean it. Please.Please...

Use voteban option

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

I've been to Go4css server and it is a cheater wasteland, you may have seen me there sometimes.
Unfortunately the ban system does not work properly there so we cannot perm ban them.

Yes. I have seen you. You are a <<too hard to die>> player. Hahah ^^. Yes i know about the ban system. Pity. I hope it will be fixed soon. We have serious problem with the cheaters. As you said, the GO4CSS server is a cheater wasteland...

Use voteban option

Voteban option... Hmmm. It has no effect. I can recognise a cheater easily. When i say on chat <<VOTEBAN (the cheater's name) FOR WH OR AIMBOT>> some players spec him and then they vote. But the most of the players dont vote. They dont see the chat? They dont know english? They dont know about cheats and cheaters? They are noobs? I dont know whats wrong with them and they dont vote. On the other hand, when i report the cheaters on chat as i said before, the cheaters say that they dont cheat, that i am the noob, that i am the one who cheats, that i have lost my mind and things like that... Man we have serious problem with the cheaters and the voteban option is not the solution we need. In my opinion the solution we need is, some admins who will be able to spend hours there. And we need that solution as soon as possible... Please...

#7 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

Voteban option... Hmmm. It has no effect. I can recognise a cheater easily. When i say on chat <<VOTEBAN (the cheater's name) FOR WH OR AIMBOT>> some players spec him and then they vote. But the most of the players dont vote. They dont see the chat? They dont know english? They dont know about cheats and cheaters? They are noobs? I dont know whats wrong with them and they dont vote. On the other hand, when i report the cheaters on chat as i said before, the cheaters say that they dont cheat, that i am the noob, that i am the one who cheats, that i have lost my mind and things like that... Man we have serious problem with the cheaters and the voteban option is not the solution we need. In my opinion the solution we need is, some admins who will be able to spend hours there. And we need that solution as soon as possible... Please...

Yea, you are right. I said this too, days ago:

Yea, but the voteban system is only working by aim cheaters (easy to spot for all players). The other like wh won´t be banned because the guys playing there are (not all) to stupid to spot them and voteban then, so only a few votes to ban such cheaters but you don´t get as many votes as you need...

#8 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Yea, you are right. I said this too, days ago:

Yea, but the voteban system is only working by aim cheaters (easy to spot for all players). The other like wh won´t be banned because the guys playing there are (not all) to stupid to spot them and voteban then, so only a few votes to ban such cheaters but you don´t get as many votes as you need...

Exactly. You are right.

#9 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

But the most of the players dont vote. They dont see the chat? They dont know english? They dont know about cheats and cheaters? They are noobs? I dont know whats wrong with them and they dont vote.

Of course they don't, some are noobs, some of them cheat themself. Also, why would they voteban some1 just because some random guy said so?
I will try to spend more time on csgo server, but only if there are enough people on it. Why should i join a server with 8 players? Oo

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

But the most of the players dont vote. They dont see the chat? They dont know english? They dont know about cheats and cheaters? They are noobs? I dont know whats wrong with them and they dont vote.

Of course they don't, some are noobs, some of them cheat themself. Also, why would they voteban some1 just because some random guy said so?
I will try to spend more time on csgo server, but only if there are enough people on it. Why should i join a server with 8 players? Oo

Ok. Do the best you can. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users