#1 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:55 AM

Hey All :)

My Name is P_W_S Marcello and i play often on Pub#2 and Pub#4. But at unlucky times, when no admin is on, and only a few players on the servers, there are a few cheating kids and i must TK them until they stop spinning around ;) So i thoght it would be quite easier to just Ban them, and that's why i made this : :)
All players on the Pubs #2 & #4 like me. Also i can distinguish between a Hacker kiddy and a skilled player, because i know what the signs for a hack are. I just created a new Setti Forum Account, because with the old one i couldnt post anything in he forum, so don't wonder about my Forum inactivity ;)

I would like it if u look like this little yellow thing :thumbsup:

Sincerely Yours

P_W_S Marcello

#2 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:47 AM

#3 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

#4 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

I would like to know the reason :)

#5 errormyname

errormyname

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

1. Noob, (your stats are not the best) --> Saw u playing yesterday...
2. So I don´t think you are able to catch cheaters who are using wh --> for aimbot, if you ask for an admin on the other servers, you will find one mostly.

#6 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

2. So I don´t think you are able to catch cheaters who are using wh --> for aimbot, if you ask for an admin on the other servers, you will find one mostly.

1. Ok, my mouse broke, maybe u could see taht if u look in thge psychostats at the dropping of the skill
2.I know what the signs of wallhacks are. If u chase an enemy through a wall r shake while writing u wallhack.
And btw, i dont think about the admin prob on pub 2 & 4. And No, you dont find an admin if u look on the servers, because admin are mostyl online at the same time.

#7 HappyLittleB00zer

HappyLittleB00zer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKladovo, Serbia

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

[color=#000000]-1
[color=#000000]First of all, you arent here long enough to even think of getting admin. Secondly, there are far more better players than u for that role...

#8 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

[color=#ff0000]-1
[color=#0000ff]First of all, you arent here long enough to even think of getting admin. Secondly, there are far more better players than u for that role...

Ok. Thank u, U member since January 2012. So im not long enough here? 2 years arent enough? And writing like that does, im sorry to say, not improve the content of your sentence.

#9 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Btw, on which servers do u paly?

#10 HappyLittleB00zer

HappyLittleB00zer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

[color=#ff0000]-1
[color=#0000ff]First of all, you arent here long enough to even think of getting admin. Secondly, there are far more better players than u for that role...

Ok. Thank u, U member since January 2012. So im not long enough here? 2 years arent enough?

Btw, on which servers do u paly?

Ehmmm...i dont see where it says that u play 2 yrs on setti... Show me link to that profile on psychostats if there is one. No need to get hostile buddy...I play on DM server, "HLB | Right Now!" is my nick.

#11 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

I don't think that you have to be the best player on the server to be an admin.

[color=#ff0000]-1

First of all, why do you write in this font-size? Secondly, on which servers do you play? I've never seen you before, whereas I've seen Marcello very often. If you're reffering to his forum posts, reread his first post!

Ok. Thank u, U member since January 2012. So im not long enough here? 2 years arent enough? And writing like that does, im sorry to say, not improve the content of your sentence.

Isn't it June 2012?

2.I know what the signs of wallhacks are. If u chase an enemy through a wall r shake while writing u wallhack.
And btw, i dont think about the admin prob on pub 2 & 4. And No, you dont find an admin if u look on the servers, because admin are mostyl online at the same time.

Marcello, if you're searching for an admin, write a message in chat, e.g. "Cheater @Pub#X", or something like this. There are a lot of admins at Setti (more than 40).

You know that there are a lot of other signs for hacking, right? If so, +1 from me, I think you could be a good admin!

#12 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

I don't think that you have to be the best player on the server to be an admin.

[color=#ff0000]-1

First of all, why do you write in this font-size? Secondly, on which servers do you play? I've never seen you before, whereas I've seen Marcello very often. If you're reffering to his forum posts, reread his first post!

Isn't it June 2012?

Marcello, if you're searching for an admin, write a message in chat, e.g. "Cheater @Pub#X", or something like this. There are a lot of admins at Setti (more than 40).

You know that there are a lot of other signs for hacking, right? If so, +1 from me, I think you could be a good admin!

Thank u head :) The worst are teh hacking admins, like MY NAME!. I will make a ban request for him. He wallhacks, i recorded a demo and teamattacked, NOT by accident. And he talks about skill?

#13 HappyLittleB00zer

HappyLittleB00zer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

[color=#ff0000]-1

Isn't it June 2012?

http://css.setti.inf...pylittleboozer/ Is my old profile, im not so new here on forum... <_< Lost password for it and i didnt recive emails from setti so i made a new profile...

#14 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

http://css.setti.inf...pylittleboozer/ Is my old profile, im not so new here on forum... <_< Lost password for it and i didnt recive emails from setti so i made a new profile...

Nice to know ;)

Thank u head :) The worst are teh hacking admins, like MY NAME!. I will make a ban request for him. He wallhacks, i recorded a demo and teamattacked, NOT by accident. And he talks about skill?

Do it, send me a pm with a link to it ;)

#15 errormyname

errormyname

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

LOL :) I thinks thats the proof you don´t know the difference between cheater or not... :thumbsup: Nice

#16 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

We will see ;)

#17 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

LOL :) I thinks thats the proof you don´t know the difference between cheater or not... :thumbsup: Nice

Haha even if u dont hack (What i and all others dont think) the whole community hates you.

#18 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

Haha even if u dont hack (What i and all others dont think) the whole community hates you.

Talk for yourself and left the others.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#19 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

+3+(-1*3)+0.1

Edit: You should be honoured having my 100th post on your topic! :party2:

#20 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin