60 replies to this topic

#21 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thank u head :) The worst are teh hacking admins, like MY NAME!. I will make a ban request for him. He wallhacks, i recorded a demo and teamattacked, NOT by accident. And he talks about skill?

LOL :) I thinks thats the proof you don´t know the difference between cheater or not... :thumbsup: Nice

Haha even if u dont hack (What i and all others dont think) the whole community hates you.

Talking for yourself and left the others.

For me only? Why ? :) One hour b4 the whole Pub2 raged bout MY Name ;) i can ask someone who was there. Even good palyers like BIG BOSS SNAKE and others.

#22 errormyname

errormyname

Besagter Lenz :)

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

For me only? Why ? :) One hour b4 the whole Pub2 raged bout MY Name ;) i can ask someone who was there. Even good palyers like BIG BOSS SNAKE and others.

Hmm, really good player : ranked: #104 on pub2

Oh, and they also said me using triggerbot :clap: :clap: Really hard to detect ;)

#23 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

He had 10/3, i think its good ( if u paly without hax pssst)

#24 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

OMG, seriously how old are you? :shock:
So if you see someone with a score 30-0 means that he has wh? So you will ban him!? :thumbdown:
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#25 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

#26 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

Hey marioc, nice to see how u donvote every admin request :)

#27 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

OMG, seriously how old are you? :shock:
So if you see someone with a score 30-0 means that he has wh? So you will ban him!? :thumbdown:

WTF? Where did i say that good players hack? u can have 100/0 and dont hack. Did u undertsnad my sentence wrong?

#28 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

http://css.setti.inf...pylittleboozer/ Is my old profile, im not so new here on forum... <_< Lost password for it and i didnt recive emails from setti so i made a new profile...

How did you manage to get like four years younger within a year?! :icon_surprised:

#29 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

http://css.setti.inf...pylittleboozer/ Is my old profile, im not so new here on forum... <_< Lost password for it and i didnt recive emails from setti so i made a new profile...

How did you manage to get like four years younger within a year?! :icon_surprised:

Hahaha :lol:

#30 HappyLittleB00zer

HappyLittleB00zer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKladovo, Serbia

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Lol! :artist: NIVEA! Joking... My bro made that account for me, and he entered some of his infos, that dumbass... :-D

#31 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

I bet that you are 10 years old kid.Do you have facebook? :thumbup:
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#32 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Lol! :artist: NIVEA! Joking... My bro made that account for me, and he entered some of his infos, that dumbass... :-D

You are 22 years and let ur 18 yo brother create ur acc?

#33 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

You are 22 years and let ur 18 yo brother create ur acc?

Lol thats exactly what I thought :D

#34 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

I literally Lol'd

The demo of My Name's wallhack is deciding whether its going to be +1 or -1. Please post a link to the demo.

#35 HappyLittleB00zer

HappyLittleB00zer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKladovo, Serbia

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

I bet that you are 10 years old kid.Do you have facebook? :thumbup:

I am 18 yrs old. skype: csshappylittlebozzer... My bro is 4 yrs older, but a bit dumber than me... U would lose tha bet M4Andreas (GR NOOB)... :thumbsup:

#36 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

I literally Lol'd

The demo of My Name's wallhack is deciding whether its going to be +1 or -1. Please post a link to the demo.

http://css.setti.inf...49-de_villa.dem
I think thats the demo ;)

#37 Reznov

Reznov

Regular

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

I think you must spend much time in Setti if you would like to get admin rights! You have to prove your skills in game as a player and as a spotter too! Make ban request and make sure they are correct! Full admins will ban them! 2-3 month later come back and ask for it again! I hope you will catch some cheaters for the community! Now I have to say -1, but if you show us something it can change! Good luck! :smile-thumbs-up:

#38 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

I think you must spend much time in Setti if you would like to get admin rights! You have to prove your skills in game as a player and as a spotter too! Make ban request and make sure they are correct! Full admins will ban them! 2-3 month later come back and ask for it again! I hope you will catch some cheaters for the community! Now I have to say -1, but if you show us something it can change! Good luck! :smile-thumbs-up:

Thank you :)
I would've already made ban requests, but :
1.My last account bugged like hell, i didnt receive the validation email, not even witr ha new email adress
2. SOme cheaters were just a few hours here, so a ben request would be useless :S
But thanks for the reply :)

#39 errormyname

errormyname

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

I literally Lol'd

http://css.setti.inf...49-de_villa.dem
I think thats the demo ;)

Hmm, but that´s not me!!

1. I didn´t play this map since some month I think. But definitely not this week.
2. I always write my name in big letters: MY NAME
3. I always play in the [ERROR] Clan
4. I normally spray my error clan logo every map, but this player never sprayed. Because he doesn´t have he spray logo.

So thats not me guy (but clearly wh). Nice try :thumbsup:

#40 errormyname

errormyname

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

Oh, I hope you catched the steamid so we can to compare with my...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: admin, pub2, pub4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users